Brother HL-L2340DW Drivers Manual, Software Download, Scanner, Wireless Setup, Install, Windows 10, 8, 7, Mac Os, Linux – The Brother HL-L2340DW is a perfect prospect for anybody in the marketplace for a shared printer to be made use of in a micro workplace or seeking an individual grayscale printer that can be utilized in any type of workplace. It has a whole lot going for it, including mobile printing support, acceptable paper handling, printing rates that are close to its Samsung rivals, and also is rather inexpensive. A printer small sufficient for personal home-office usage, however a perfect candidate for cooperating a micro office. That’s the Brother HL-L2340DW portable printer. If you remaining in the marketplace for a tiny printer that supplies acceptable rate and paper handling for basic printing requirements, then the Brother HL-L2340DW is tough to pass by.
The HL-L2340DW scores well in paper handling. Its paper managing matches our Editors’ Option for a micro-office grayscale laser printer, the Samsung Xpress M2825DW with both having a 250-sheet tray, a one-sheet hands-on feed and also an integrated duplexer that helps with two-sided printing. It is adequate as an excellent printer for many individuals or micro-office usage. If your printing demands are something above fundamental, you’ll need to look elsewhere, considering that Brother doesn’t have any kind of paper dealing with upgrades for the printer. Establishing the HL-L2340DW was pretty straight-forward in our examinations. I could connect it to a Windows 10 system seamless because the configuration is commonly basic for any type of USB-connected black and white laser.
Brother rates the printer engine at 27 web pages per min (ppm), which is the speed you ought to see when publishing a message paper or other data that require little to no handling. Video high quality isn’t any better; either, it drops means listed below what the competitors supplies. Though for a local business, it’s adequate, but only a pick few would undoubtedly wish to use it as it’s just sufficient for PowerPoint handouts and so on. Its photo quality is regular for a monochrome laser. However, the competitors provide far better if all you require is to publish recognizable pictures from web pages and doesn’t have the requirement for demanding jobs, after that it’s an appropriate choice.
Brother HL-L2340DW Scanner, Wireless Setup, Software Download
Brother HL-L2340DW Driver Compatibility Information
Microsoft Windows 10, Microsoft Windows 10 (x64), Windows 8.1, Windows 8.1 (x64), Windows 8, Windows 8 (x64), Windows 7, Windows 7 (x64), Windows Vista, Windows Vista (x64), Windows XP (32-bit), Macintosh, Mac OS X 10.4 (Tiger), Mac OS X 10.5, Mac OS X 10.6, Mac OS X 10.7 (Lion), Mac OS X 10.8 (Mountain Lion), Mac OS X 10.9(Mavericks), Mac OS X 10.10 (Yosemite), Mac OS X 10.11 (El Capitan), Mac OS X 10.12 (Mac Os Sierra), Mac OS X 10.13 (High Sierra), Mac OS 10.14 (Mojave), Mac OS 10.15, Linux OS (32-bit), Linux (64-bit), Linux Ubuntu: 12.10, 13.04, 13.10, 14.04 / Debian: 6.0, 7.0 / Fedora: 17, 18, 19, 20 / OpenSUSE: 12.2, 12.3, 13.1.
Brother HL-L2340DW Installation For Windows
- Select Blue Downloads Button in the menu and the list of recent software downloaded files will open.
- Install the download by clicking on the name of the file.
- To open the folder that contains the downloaded files on your computer, click on the “Open download folder” link on the right side of the page.
- The folder containing your download will now be open.
- Follow the instructions displayed in the installation wizard.
- After the installation is completed, please restart the computer.
How To Uninstall Brother HL-L2340DW Driver and Software
Windows 7, Windows Server 2008 and Windows Server 2008 R2
- Click (Start) > All Programs > Brother > Brother Utilities
Windows® 8 and Windows Server® 2012
- Tap or click (Brother Utilities) either on the Start screen or the desktop.
Windows® 8.1 and Windows Server® 2012 R2
- Move your mouse to the lower-left corner of the Start screen and click (if you are using a touch-based device, swipe up from the bottom of the Start screen to bring up the Apps screen).
- When the Apps screen appears, tap, or click (Brother Utilities).
Windows® 10 and Windows Server® 2016
- Choose Start > Brother > Brother Utilities.
- Click the drop-down list, and then select your model name (if not already selected). Click Tools in the left navigation bar, and then click Uninstall.
- Follow the instructions in the dialog box to uninstall the software and drivers.
How To Scan On Brother HL-L2340DW
- Make sure you have installed the Brother software and drivers.
- Make sure the USB cable is connected correctly, or that you are connected to the network using your wireless access point/ router.
- Load your document.
- Press (SCAN) on the printer button
- Click a or b to select the [to PC] option, and then press OK.
- Press a or b to select the [to File] option, and then press OK.
- If the machine is connected over the network, press a or b to select the computer where you want to send data, and then press OK.
- Change the scan settings you want to change, such as scan type, resolution, file type, and document size, if needed. When finished press OK.
- Press Mono Start or Colour Start.
Brother HL-L2340DW Wireless Network Setup
- For Mac, click Driver Download to go to the Brother Solutions Center. Follow the on-screen instructions to install printer drivers.
- Choose Wireless Network Connection (Wi-Fi), and then click Next.
Follow the on-screen instructions.
- Using One Push Method of Wi-Fi Protected Setup™ (WPS)
- Press a or b to select the [Network] option, and then press OK.
- Choose a or b to select the [WLAN] option, and then press OK.
- Press a or b to select the [WPS] option, and then press OK.
- When [WLAN Enable?] appears, press b to select On. This will start the wireless setup wizard. To cancel, press a.
- When the LCD displays [Press Key on rtr], press the WPS button on your wireless access point/router. Press an on the machine’s control panel. Your machine will automatically detect your wireless access point/ router and try to connect to your wireless network.
- If your wireless device is connected successfully, the machine’s LCD displays [Connected].
Incoming search terms:
- install printer brother hl-l2340dw