Brother HL-L2320D Drivers Manual, Software Download, Scanner, Wireless Setup, Install, Windows 10, 8, 7, Mac Os, Linux – The Brother HL-L2360DW monochrome laser printer, Full your corner workplace or workstation with this Brother monochrome printer, which includes a small, desk-friendly style. Tackle daily printing tasks easily with this Brother monochrome printer. Print speeds of as much as 30 web pages per min imply you can create reports, agreements as well as types whenever they are needed, and also a flexible 250-sheet paper tray makes it easy to fill the appropriate sheets for each print task. This printer deals with letter, lawful, executive, and also customized paper sizes, making it a versatile addition to your workplace. Featuring a straight-through paper course, this Brother laser printer stops bending as well as wrinkling as your records are being created.
Link alternatives for the HL-L2360DW include Ethernet and also Wi-Fi, which makes it simple to share the printer in a micro workplace, plus Wi-Fi Direct, which lets you attach straight to the printer from a mobile phone, even if you link the printer to a single PC by USB cable television. Brother’s complimentary mobile print app lets you publish from iOS, Android, Kindle Fire, and also Windows mobile phones either directly, utilizing Wi-Fi Direct, or through your Wi-Fi access point. If the network is connected to the Net, you can publish it with the cloud.
The HL-L2360DW’s output high quality does not stand up versus the competitors. Text top quality is good enough for most business use, but it’s waiting for a monochrome laser. The saving grace is that even poor text for a laser is better than you’ll get from the majority of inkjets. I would not consider this printer for top-quality desktop publishing. However, for typical company usage, unless you have a unique need for small font styles, it must help you. Graphics output is at the reduced end of a relatively tight range that includes practically all monochrome lasers. It’s good enough for any kind of essential company requirement, but not for something you’ll intend to give out to a client or customer when you’re trying to make an excellent perception.
Brother HL-L2320D Scanner, Wireless Setup, Software Download
Brother HL-L2320D Driver Compatibility Information
Microsoft Windows 10, Microsoft Windows 10 (x64), Windows 8.1, Windows 8.1 (x64), Windows 8, Windows 8 (x64), Windows 7, Windows 7 (x64), Windows Vista, Windows Vista (x64), Windows XP (32-bit), Macintosh, Mac OS X 10.4 (Tiger), Mac OS X 10.5, Mac OS X 10.6, Mac OS X 10.7 (Lion), Mac OS X 10.8 (Mountain Lion), Mac OS X 10.9(Mavericks), Mac OS X 10.10 (Yosemite), Mac OS X 10.11 (El Capitan), Mac OS X 10.12 (Mac Os Sierra), Mac OS X 10.13 (High Sierra), Mac OS 10.14 (Mojave), Mac OS 10.15, Linux OS (32-bit), Linux (64-bit), Linux Ubuntu: 12.10, 13.04, 13.10, 14.04 / Debian: 6.0, 7.0 / Fedora: 17, 18, 19, 20 / OpenSUSE: 12.2, 12.3, 13.1.
Brother HL-L2320D Installation For Windows
- Select Blue Downloads Button in the menu and the list of recent software downloaded files will open.
- Install the download by clicking on the name of the file.
- To open the folder that contains the downloaded files on your computer, click on the “Open download folder” link on the right side of the page.
- The folder containing your download will now be open.
- Follow the instructions displayed in the installation wizard.
How To Uninstall Brother HL-L2320D Driver and Software
Windows 7, Windows Server 2008 and Windows Server 2008 R2
- Click (Start) > All Programs > Brother > Brother Utilities
Windows® 8 and Windows Server® 2012
- Tap or click (Brother Utilities) either on the Start screen or the desktop.
Windows® 8.1 and Windows Server® 2012 R2
- Move your mouse to the lower-left corner of the Start screen and click (if you are using a touch-based device, swipe up from the bottom of the Start screen to bring up the Apps screen).
- When the Apps screen appears, tap, or click (Brother Utilities).
Windows® 10 and Windows Server® 2016
- Choose Start > Brother > Brother Utilities.
- Click the drop-down list, and then select your model name (if not already selected). Click Tools in the left navigation bar, and then click Uninstall.
- Follow the instructions in the dialog box to uninstall the software and drivers.
How To Scan On Brother HL-L2320D
- Make sure you have installed the Brother software and drivers.
- Make sure the USB cable is connected correctly, or that you are connected to the network using your wireless access point/ router.
- Load your document.
- Press (SCAN) on the printer button
- Click a or b to select the [to PC] option, and then press OK.
- Press a or b to select the [to File] option, and then press OK.
- If the machine is connected over the network, press a or b to select the computer where you want to send data, and then press OK.
- Change the scan settings you want to change, such as scan type, resolution, file type, and document size, if needed. When finished press OK.
- Press Mono Start or Colour Start.
Brother HL-L2320D Wireless Network Setup
- For Mac, click Driver Download to go to the Brother Solutions Center. Follow the on-screen instructions to install printer drivers.
- Choose Wireless Network Connection (Wi-Fi), and then click Next.
Follow the on-screen instructions.
- Using One Push Method of Wi-Fi Protected Setup™ (WPS)
- Press a or b to select the [Network] option, and then press OK.
- Choose a or b to select the [WLAN] option, and then press OK.
- Press a or b to select the [WPS] option, and then press OK.
- When [WLAN Enable?] appears, press b to select On. This will start the wireless setup wizard. To cancel, press a.
- When the LCD displays [Press Key on rtr], press the WPS button on your wireless access point/router. Press an on the machine’s control panel. Your machine will automatically detect your wireless access point/ router and try to connect to your wireless network.
- If your wireless device is connected successfully, the machine’s LCD displays [Connected].