Brother HL-L2315DW Drivers Manual, Software Download, Scanner, Wireless Setup, Install, Windows 10, 8, 7, Mac Os, Linux – The Brother HL-L2315DW is a dependable, budget-friendly monochrome laser printer for personal or home office use. This desk-friendly, small printer with an approximately 250-sheet capacity tray connects with ease through cordless networking or Hi-Speed USB 2.0 interface as well as conserves paper with automatic duplex (2-sided) printing. It likewise prints crisp black and white documents at up to 24ppm. The 1-year minimal service warranty and online, call, or live chat – cost-free support for the life of your printer. The Brother HL-L2315DW Compact Grayscale Printer with Duplex as well as Wireless Printing is an excellent selection for your hectic house or office.
Select from the consisted of versatile connection alternatives consisting of built-in wireless or USB user interface and also take pleasure in cordless printing from your mobile phones. The charitable 250-sheet capacity flexible paper tray aids improve performance with fewer refills as well as manages letter or legal sized paper. Brother Genuine high-yield substitute cartridges deliver up to twice the typical print quantity to help reduced printing prices. The Brother HL-L2315DW is a quick, and trustworthy monochrome printer developed directly with the Tiny Workplace as well as Office (SOHO) user in mind. Its small dimension is ideal for smaller workplaces where a functioning area is at a cost, and it prints sharp, expert black and white web pages.
Graphics were about average, which isn’t contrary, taking into consideration that all you require is a grayscale outcome, which is also true of the HL-L2390dw’s photo result. It’s great for internal handouts as well as such, but possibly not the best when you’re trying to impress potential clients or customers. Lower-end printer, grayscale or otherwise, tend to set you back a little way too much to make use of, and also at 3.6 cents per page (CPP), the HL-L2315DW is about run of the mill.
Brother HL-L2315DW Scanner, Wireless Setup, Software Download
Brother HL-L2315DW Driver Compatibility Information
Microsoft Windows 10, Microsoft Windows 10 (x64), Windows 8.1, Windows 8.1 (x64), Windows 8, Windows 8 (x64), Windows 7, Windows 7 (x64), Windows Vista, Windows Vista (x64), Windows XP (32-bit), Macintosh, Mac OS X 10.4 (Tiger), Mac OS X 10.5, Mac OS X 10.6, Mac OS X 10.7 (Lion), Mac OS X 10.8 (Mountain Lion), Mac OS X 10.9(Mavericks), Mac OS X 10.10 (Yosemite), Mac OS X 10.11 (El Capitan), Mac OS X 10.12 (Mac Os Sierra), Mac OS X 10.13 (High Sierra), Mac OS 10.14 (Mojave), Mac OS 10.15, Linux OS (32-bit), Linux (64-bit), Linux Ubuntu: 12.10, 13.04, 13.10, 14.04 / Debian: 6.0, 7.0 / Fedora: 17, 18, 19, 20 / OpenSUSE: 12.2, 12.3, 13.1.
Brother HL-L2315DW Installation For Windows
- Select Blue Downloads Button in the menu and the list of recent software downloaded files will open.
- Install the download by clicking on the name of the file.
- To open the folder that contains the downloaded files on your computer, click on the “Open download folder” link on the right side of the page.
- The folder containing your download will now be open.
- Follow the instructions displayed in the installation wizard.
- After the installation is completed, please restart the computer.
How To Uninstall Brother HL-L2315DW Driver and Software
Windows 7, Windows Server 2008 and Windows Server 2008 R2
- Click (Start) > All Programs > Brother > Brother Utilities
Windows® 8 and Windows Server® 2012
- Tap or click (Brother Utilities) either on the Start screen or the desktop.
Windows® 8.1 and Windows Server® 2012 R2
- Move your mouse to the lower-left corner of the Start screen and click (if you are using a touch-based device, swipe up from the bottom of the Start screen to bring up the Apps screen).
- When the Apps screen appears, tap, or click (Brother Utilities).
Windows® 10 and Windows Server® 2016
- Choose Start > Brother > Brother Utilities.
- Click the drop-down list, and then select your model name (if not already selected). Click Tools in the left navigation bar, and then click Uninstall.
- Follow the instructions in the dialogue box to uninstall the software and drivers.
How To Scan On Brother HL-L2315DW
- Make sure you have installed the Brother software and drivers.
- Make sure the USB cable is connected correctly, or that you are connected to the network using your wireless access point/ router.
- Load your document.
- Press (SCAN) on the printer button
- Click a or b to select the [to PC] option, and then press OK.
- Press a or b to select the [to File] option, and then press OK.
- If the machine is connected over the network, press a or b to select the computer where you want to send data, and then press OK.
- Change the scan settings you want to change, such as scan type, resolution, file type, and document size, if needed. When finished press OK.
- Press Mono Start or Colour Start.
Brother HL-L2315DW Wireless Network Setup
- For Mac, click Driver Download to go to the Brother Solutions Center. Follow the on-screen instructions to install printer drivers.
- Choose Wireless Network Connection (Wi-Fi), and then click Next.
Follow the on-screen instructions.
- Using One Push Method of Wi-Fi Protected Setup™ (WPS)
- Press a or b to select the [Network] option, and then press OK.
- Choose a or b to select the [WLAN] option, and then press OK.
- Press a or b to select the [WPS] option, and then press OK.
- When [WLAN Enable?] appears, press b to select On. This will start the wireless setup wizard. To cancel, press a.
- When the LCD displays [Press Key on rtr], press the WPS button on your wireless access point/router. Press an on the machine’s control panel. Your machine will automatically detect your wireless access point/ router and try to connect to your wireless network.
- If your wireless device is connected successfully, the machine’s LCD displays [Connected].