Brother HL-L2300D Drivers Manual, Software Download, Scanner, Wireless Setup, Install, Windows 10, 8, 7, Mac Os, Linux – The Brother HL-L2300D is an affordable, small, and reliable printer. Priced at just $118 in stores, it is a take offer for those looking for economical, double side laser prints. It is little and also small, gauging no larger than 30 centimeters in width. Like all Brother printers, it includes a straightforward black and grey design quality of the majority of organization printers supplied by Brother. Although it qualifies for this category rather well, it is essential to realize that it is a lot more suited to specific users with high volume needs than shared workgroups with low quantity requirements.
Paper handling is a tiny size. The HL-L2300D merely considers 15 pounds, making it simple for a single person to relocate right into area, as well as gauges 7.2 by 14 by 14.2 inches (HWD). The arrangement is typical for a USB-connected grayscale laser. For my examinations, I linked it to a system running Windows View. The printer’s engine ranking is 27 web pages per minute (ppm), which is the speed you need to see when publishing a message record or various other documents that require little to no processing. Output quality for the HL-L2300D is simply a touch wanting general, with a message and also graphics both a step below the arrays that consist of the vast majority of monochrome lasers.
The printer declares a speed of 26 pages per minute, and examinations disclosed that the insurance claim was genuine, it can publish out at least 25 pages per minute consistently. For the speed provided, one would certainly think that the high print quality would only be typical. However, the printer excites because aspect, too. The message was crisp as well as intense, and also the graphics were likewise halfway decent reproduced without banding or incongruities. It was just somewhat lighter when the “printer toner conserves” setting was chosen instead of the usual choice. For text, that still converts to being adequate for basically any type of company usage, as long as you don’t have a particular need for little font styles.
Brother HL-L2300D Scanner, Wireless Setup, Software Download
Brother HL-L2300D Driver Compatibility Information
Microsoft Windows 10, Microsoft Windows 10 (x64), Windows 8.1, Windows 8.1 (x64), Windows 8, Windows 8 (x64), Windows 7, Windows 7 (x64), Windows Vista, Windows Vista (x64), Windows XP (32-bit), Macintosh, Mac OS X 10.4 (Tiger), Mac OS X 10.5, Mac OS X 10.6, Mac OS X 10.7 (Lion), Mac OS X 10.8 (Mountain Lion), Mac OS X 10.9(Mavericks), Mac OS X 10.10 (Yosemite), Mac OS X 10.11 (El Capitan), Mac OS X 10.12 (Mac Os Sierra), Mac OS X 10.13 (High Sierra), Mac OS 10.14 (Mojave), Mac OS 10.15, Linux OS (32-bit), Linux (64-bit), Linux Ubuntu: 12.10, 13.04, 13.10, 14.04 / Debian: 6.0, 7.0 / Fedora: 17, 18, 19, 20 / OpenSUSE: 12.2, 12.3, 13.1.
Brother HL-L2300D Installation For Windows
- Select Blue Downloads Button in the menu and the list of recent software downloaded files will open.
- Install the download by clicking on the name of the file.
- To open the folder that contains the downloaded files on your computer, click on the “Open download folder” link on the right side of the page.
- The folder containing your download will now be open.
- Follow the instructions displayed in the installation wizard.
How To Uninstall Brother HL-L2300D Driver and Software
Windows 7, Windows Server 2008 and Windows Server 2008 R2
- Click (Start) > All Programs > Brother > Brother Utilities
Windows® 8 and Windows Server® 2012
- Tap or click (Brother Utilities) either on the Start screen or the desktop.
Windows® 8.1 and Windows Server® 2012 R2
- Move your mouse to the lower-left corner of the Start screen and click (if you are using a touch-based device, swipe up from the bottom of the Start screen to bring up the Apps screen).
- When the Apps screen appears, tap, or click (Brother Utilities).
Windows® 10 and Windows Server® 2016
- Choose Start > Brother > Brother Utilities.
- Click the drop-down list, and then select your model name (if not already selected). Click Tools in the left navigation bar, and then click Uninstall.
- Follow the instructions in the dialog box to uninstall the software and drivers.
How To Scan On Brother HL-L2300D
- Make sure you have installed the Brother software and drivers.
- Make sure the USB cable is connected correctly, or that you are connected to the network using your wireless access point/ router.
- Load your document.
- Press (SCAN) on the printer button
- Click a or b to select the [to PC] option, and then press OK.
- Press a or b to select the [to File] option, and then press OK.
- If the machine is connected over the network, press a or b to select the computer where you want to send data, and then press OK.
- Change the scan settings you want to change, such as scan type, resolution, file type, and document size, if needed. When finished press OK.
- Press Mono Start or Colour Start.
Brother HL-L2300D Wireless Network Setup
- For Mac, click Driver Download to go to the Brother Solutions Center. Follow the on-screen instructions to install printer drivers.
- Choose Wireless Network Connection (Wi-Fi), and then click Next.
Follow the on-screen instructions.
- Using One Push Method of Wi-Fi Protected Setup™ (WPS)
- Press a or b to select the [Network] option, and then press OK.
- Choose a or b to select the [WLAN] option, and then press OK.
- Press a or b to select the [WPS] option, and then press OK.
- When [WLAN Enable?] appears, press b to select On. This will start the wireless setup wizard. To cancel, press a.
- When the LCD displays [Press Key on rtr], press the WPS button on your wireless access point/router. Press an on the machine’s control panel. Your machine will automatically detect your wireless access point/ router and try to connect to your wireless network.
- If your wireless device is connected successfully, the machine’s LCD displays [Connected].