Brother HL-6180DWT Driver Manual, Software Download, Scanner, Wireless Setup, Install, Windows 10, 8, 7, Mac Os, Linux – The Brother HL-6180DWT grayscale printer makes up for its modest rate with good-quality results and also cost-effective printer toner. Without a doubt, it’s easily among the most economical-to-operate printers on the market, if you utilize the higher-yield printer toner cartridges. It provides a compact impact as any tiny workplace would expect approximate dimensions of 14 x 15 x 11-inches in nonuse. Still, if you plan on using the 50-sheet multipurpose tray, you’ll discover the depth measurements leap from 15 inches to closer to 23 inches. Setting up the HL-6180DWT is very easy, but you’ll need to make use of USB or ethernet briefly throughout the Wi-Fi installment procedure if you don’t have a WPS router.
The HL-6180DWT controls, on the other hand, are primary. The single-line monochrome LCD and the marginal collection of switches, while the penalty for error messages and the like, impose limitations. Going into a passcode for secure print jobs is laborious that users will most likely stick to easy four-digit numbers. Brother ought to consider a keypad to make the fast print function more comfortable to use. The HL-6180DW sports automated duplexing and also supplies motivates for manual duplexing if you require workout running back and forth from the printer. The printer comes with a 500-sheet bottom-mounted input tray and a 50-sheet multipurpose tray.
Output quality for the printer is par in general, and also a close suit to both the HL-5450DN and also the B431. Text quality is at the low end of the array. The considerable majority of mono lasers fall, making it conveniently sufficient for any company requirement except severe desktop publishing applications. Video result goes to the high-end of the same level for mono lasers, making it good enough for any internal organization need. Whether you consider it sufficient for the state, PowerPoint handouts will certainly depend mostly on just how essential an eye you have.
See Also: Brother HL-7050 Driver Download
Brother HL-6180DWT Scanner, Wireless Setup, Software Download
Brother HL-6180DWT Driver Compatibility Information
Microsoft Windows 10, Microsoft Windows 10 (x64), Windows 8.1, Windows 8.1 (x64), Windows 8, Windows 8 (x64), Windows 7, Windows 7 (x64), Windows Vista, Windows Vista (x64), Windows XP (32-bit), Macintosh, Mac OS X 10.4 (Tiger), Mac OS X 10.5, Mac OS X 10.6, Mac OS X 10.7 (Lion), Mac OS X 10.8 (Mountain Lion), Mac OS X 10.9(Mavericks), Mac OS X 10.10 (Yosemite), Mac OS X 10.11 (El Capitan), Mac OS X 10.12 (Mac Os Sierra), Mac OS X 10.13 (High Sierra), Mac OS 10.14 (Mojave), Mac OS 10.15, Linux OS (32-bit), Linux (64-bit), Linux Ubuntu: 12.10, 13.04, 13.10, 14.04 / Debian: 6.0, 7.0 / Fedora: 17, 18, 19, 20 / OpenSUSE: 12.2, 12.3, 13.1.
Brother HL-6180DWT Driver Installation For Windows
- Select Blue Downloads Button in the menu and the list of recent software downloaded files will open.
- Install the download by clicking on the name of the file.
- To open the folder that contains the downloaded files on your computer, click on the “Open download folder” link on the right side of the page.
- The folder containing your download will now be open.
- Follow the instructions displayed in the installation wizard.
- After the installation is completed, please restart the computer.
How To Uninstall Brother HL-6180DWT Driver and Software
Windows 7, Windows Server 2008 and Windows Server 2008 R2
- Click (Start) > All Programs > Brother > Brother Utilities
Windows® 8 and Windows Server® 2012
- Tap or click (Brother Utilities) either on the Start screen or the desktop.
Windows® 8.1 and Windows Server® 2012 R2
- Move your mouse to the lower-left corner of the Start screen and click (if you are using a touch-based device, swipe up from the bottom of the Start screen to bring up the Apps screen).
- When the Apps screen appears, tap, or click (Brother Utilities).
Windows® 10 and Windows Server® 2016
- Choose Start > Brother > Brother Utilities.
- Click the drop-down list, and then select your model name (if not already selected). Click Tools in the left navigation bar, and then click Uninstall.
- Follow the instructions in the dialog box to uninstall the software and drivers.
How To Scan On Brother
- Make sure you have installed the Brother software and drivers.
- Make sure the USB cable is connected correctly, or that you are connected to the network using your wireless access point/ router.
- Load your document.
- Press (SCAN) on the printer button
- Click a or b to select the [to PC] option, and then press OK.
- Press a or b to select the [to File] option, and then press OK.
- If the machine is connected over the network, press a or b to select the computer where you want to send data, and then press OK.
- Change the scan settings you want to change, such as scan type, resolution, file type, and document size, if needed. When finished press OK.
- Press Mono Start or Colour Start.
Brother HL-6180DWT Wireless Network Setup
- For Mac, click Driver Download to go to the Brother Solutions Center. Follow the on-screen instructions to install printer drivers.
- Choose Wireless Network Connection (Wi-Fi), and then click Next.
Follow the on-screen instructions.
- Using One Push Method of Wi-Fi Protected Setup™ (WPS)
- Press a or b to select the [Network] option, and then press OK.
- Choose a or b to select the [WLAN] option, and then press OK.
- Press a or b to select the [WPS] option, and then press OK.
- When [WLAN Enable?] appears, press b to select On. This will start the wireless setup wizard. To cancel, press a.
- When the LCD displays [Press Key on rtr], press the WPS button on your wireless access point/router. Press an on the machine’s control panel. Your machine will automatically detect your wireless access point/ router and try to connect to your wireless network.
- If your wireless device is connected successfully, the machine’s LCD displays [Connected].