Brother HL-6050DN Driver Manual, Software Download, Scanner, Wireless Setup, Install, Windows 10, 8, 7, Mac Os, Linux – The HL-6050DN is a little bit sluggish contrasted to other workgroup laser printers: We timed it at 11.6 web pages per minute for the message and also 6.5 ppm for graphics. On the other hand, it generated some of the best messages and even line-art we have seen. Tiny typefaces and the great edges on italics looked extremely sharp, while significant characters revealed dark, also ink protection. Slim lines in the line art example looked crisp, yet we were puzzled by some banding we saw, expanding out of the small horizontal lines (where we usually see it) right into areas of narrow vertical stripes. Our grayscale photo print revealed some light banding, moire patterns in material structures, as well as flatness in skin tones.
The central paper drawer of the HL-6050DN has a 500-sheet capacity. Instead of a proper secondary paper cabinet, you obtain a fold-down multi-purpose input tray. This can stand up to 100 sheets of paper. However, Brother advises that you pile no more than three envelopes at a time, which could be too inconvenient if you’re preparing a big mailing. The Brother HL-6050 has an oversized supply paper supply that we don’t see excessive in the much faster, sleeker individual printers these days. With a complete 600 sheet paper capability, which includes a 500 sheet paper tray and a massive 100 sheet multifunctional tray, the system might be more significant. However, customers will find themselves burdened with paper refills half as typically. It is even expanding with a second tray that brings a complete capability of 1,100 sheets and also permits three kinds of media to be loaded simultaneously.
The 32 MBs included ought to prove to be plenty for large print applications, yet it is also expandable, to a degree, approximately 160 Megabyteses complete. This can help prevent reduction when handling huge print applications, though pricey. A high-speed USB 2.0 connection, in addition to Parallel, is present. However, also 10/100 Base-TX and Base-TX network connections as well, enabling nearly any type of complete arrangement interaction. A cordless option is readily available independently, however not included. The network information link protocol used by the tool is EtherTalk, which can, after that, be handled by means such as Web BRAdmin, BRAdmin Pro, as well as held from the web, leaving workgroup users a lot of alternatives when it pertains to controlling the print supply.
See Also: Brother HL-6180DWT Driver Download
Brother HL-6050DN Scanner, Wireless Setup, Software Download
Brother HL-6050DN Driver Compatibility Information
Microsoft Windows 10, Microsoft Windows 10 (x64), Windows 8.1, Windows 8.1 (x64), Windows 8, Windows 8 (x64), Windows 7, Windows 7 (x64), Windows Vista, Windows Vista (x64), Windows XP (32-bit), Macintosh, Mac OS X 10.4 (Tiger), Mac OS X 10.5, Mac OS X 10.6, Mac OS X 10.7 (Lion), Mac OS X 10.8 (Mountain Lion), Mac OS X 10.9(Mavericks), Mac OS X 10.10 (Yosemite), Mac OS X 10.11 (El Capitan), Mac OS X 10.12 (Mac Os Sierra), Mac OS X 10.13 (High Sierra), Mac OS 10.14 (Mojave), Mac OS 10.15, Linux OS (32-bit), Linux (64-bit), Linux Ubuntu: 12.10, 13.04, 13.10, 14.04 / Debian: 6.0, 7.0 / Fedora: 17, 18, 19, 20 / OpenSUSE: 12.2, 12.3, 13.1.
Brother HL-6050DN Driver Installation For Windows
- Select the Blue Downloads Button in the menu and the list of recent software downloaded files will open.
- Install the download by clicking on the name of the file.
- To open the folder that contains the downloaded files on your computer, click on the “Open download folder” link on the right side of the page.
- The folder containing your download will now be open.
- Follow the instructions displayed in the installation wizard.
How To Uninstall Brother HL-6050DN Driver and Software
Windows 7, Windows Server 2008, and Windows Server 2008 R2
- Click (Start) > All Programs > Brother > Brother Utilities
Windows® 8 and Windows Server® 2012
- Tap or click (Brother Utilities) either on the Start screen or the desktop.
Windows® 8.1 and Windows Server® 2012 R2
- Move your mouse to the lower-left corner of the Start screen and click (if you are using a touch-based device, swipe up from the bottom of the Start screen to bring up the Apps screen).
- When the Apps screen appears, tap, or click (Brother Utilities).
Windows® 10 and Windows Server® 2016
- Choose Start > Brother > Brother Utilities.
- Click the drop-down list, and then select your model name (if not already selected). Click Tools in the left navigation bar, and then click Uninstall.
- Follow the instructions in the dialog box to uninstall the software and drivers.
How To Scan On Brother
- Make sure you have installed the Brother software and drivers.
- Make sure the USB cable is connected correctly, or that you are connected to the network using your wireless access point/ router.
- Load your document.
- Press (SCAN) on the printer button
- Click a or b to select the [to PC] option, and then press OK.
- Press a or b to select the [to File] option, and then press OK.
- If the machine is connected over the network, press a or b to select the computer where you want to send data, and then press OK.
- Change the scan settings you want to change, such as scan type, resolution, file type, and document size, if needed. When finished press OK.
- Press Mono Start or Colour Start.
Brother HL-6050DN Wireless Network Setup
- For Mac, click Driver Download to go to the Brother Solutions Center. Follow the on-screen instructions to install printer drivers.
- Choose Wireless Network Connection (Wi-Fi), and then click Next.
Follow the on-screen instructions.
- Using One Push Method of Wi-Fi Protected Setup™ (WPS)
- Press a or b to select the [Network] option, and then press OK.
- Choose a or b to select the [WLAN] option, and then press OK.
- Press a or b to select the [WPS] option, and then press OK.
- When [WLAN Enable?] appears, press b to select On. This will start the wireless setup wizard. To cancel, press a.
- When the LCD displays [Press Key on rtr], press the WPS button on your wireless access point/router. Press an on the machine’s control panel. Your machine will automatically detect your wireless access point/ router and try to connect to your wireless network.
- If your wireless device is connected successfully, the machine’s LCD displays [Connected].