Brother HL-6050D Driver Manual, Software Download, Scanner, Wireless Setup, Install, Windows 10, 8, 7, Mac Os, Linux – The Brother HL-6050D, constructed for a small to medium-size office, hurries to publish your laser web pages, holds one ream of paper, makes double-sided prints and provides a design with 802.11 b/g Wi-Fi. Though several Brother products depend on their HQ1200 enhanced high quality for high-resolution printing, the Brother HL-6050 can carry out real 1200 x 1200 resolution, making it a fantastic solution for printing a vast range of black and white images, in addition to monochrome sales brochures as well as folded up pamphlets with that said added sharp, specialist look. The Brother HL-6050 has an oversized stock paper supply that we do not see way too much anymore in the quicker, sleeker individual printers these days.
With a complete 600 sheet paper capability, which contains a 500 sheet paper tray and a significant 100 sheet multifunctional tray, the system might be more prominent. However, individuals will undoubtedly find themselves strained with paper refills half as typically. It is even expanding with a 2nd tray that brings an overall capability of 1,100 sheets and also enables three sorts of media to be packed simultaneously. Integrated into automated duplexing on the D and DN designs allow double-sided prints to be done quickly, with little user participation. It can also assist in minimizing paper expenses and use by as much as fifty percent. Both PC and Mac customers can utilize duplexing, as well as complete print resolution.
The control board consists of a 16-character LCD present, with a dual-color– orange and environment-friendly backlight to indicate appropriate working and any waiting or mistake problems. There’s a four-way wheel to manage food selection navigating and also three buttons marked Go, Work Cancel, and also Reprint. Each of these last three has its Braille equivalent below the printed tag. Quality of black message print, the primary usage for a mono laser, is excellent, with clean-cut, densely-black personalities, and small point sizes.
See Also: Brother HL-6050DN Driver Download
Brother HL-6050D Scanner, Wireless Setup, Software Download
Brother HL-6050D Driver Compatibility Information
Microsoft Windows 10, Microsoft Windows 10 (x64), Windows 8.1, Windows 8.1 (x64), Windows 8, Windows 8 (x64), Windows 7, Windows 7 (x64), Windows Vista, Windows Vista (x64), Windows XP (32-bit), Macintosh, Mac OS X 10.4 (Tiger), Mac OS X 10.5, Mac OS X 10.6, Mac OS X 10.7 (Lion), Mac OS X 10.8 (Mountain Lion), Mac OS X 10.9(Mavericks), Mac OS X 10.10 (Yosemite), Mac OS X 10.11 (El Capitan), Mac OS X 10.12 (Mac Os Sierra), Mac OS X 10.13 (High Sierra), Mac OS 10.14 (Mojave), Mac OS 10.15, Linux OS (32-bit), Linux (64-bit), Linux Ubuntu: 12.10, 13.04, 13.10, 14.04 / Debian: 6.0, 7.0 / Fedora: 17, 18, 19, 20 / OpenSUSE: 12.2, 12.3, 13.1.
Brother HL-6050D Driver Installation For Windows
- Select the Blue Downloads Button in the menu and the list of recent software downloaded files will open.
- Install the download by clicking on the name of the file.
- To open the folder that contains the downloaded files on your computer, click on the “Open download folder” link on the right side of the page.
- The folder containing your download will now be open.
- Follow the instructions displayed in the installation wizard.
- After the installation is completed, please restart the computer.
How To Uninstall Brother HL-6050D Driver and Software
Windows 7, Windows Server 2008, and Windows Server 2008 R2
- Click (Start) > All Programs > Brother > Brother Utilities
Windows® 8 and Windows Server® 2012
- Tap or click (Brother Utilities) either on the Start screen or the desktop.
Windows® 8.1 and Windows Server® 2012 R2
- Move your mouse to the lower-left corner of the Start screen and click (if you are using a touch-based device, swipe up from the bottom of the Start screen to bring up the Apps screen).
- When the Apps screen appears, tap, or click (Brother Utilities).
Windows® 10 and Windows Server® 2016
- Choose Start > Brother > Brother Utilities.
- Click the drop-down list, and then select your model name (if not already selected). Click Tools in the left navigation bar, and then click Uninstall.
- Follow the instructions in the dialog box to uninstall the software and drivers.
How To Scan On Brother
- Make sure you have installed the Brother software and drivers.
- Make sure the USB cable is connected correctly, or that you are connected to the network using your wireless access point/ router.
- Load your document.
- Press (SCAN) on the printer button
- Click a or b to select the [to PC] option, and then press OK.
- Press a or b to select the [to File] option, and then press OK.
- If the machine is connected over the network, press a or b to select the computer where you want to send data, and then press OK.
- Change the scan settings you want to change, such as scan type, resolution, file type, and document size, if needed. When finished press OK.
- Press Mono Start or Colour Start.
Brother HL-6050D Wireless Network Setup
- For Mac, click Driver Download to go to the Brother Solutions Center. Follow the on-screen instructions to install printer drivers.
- Choose Wireless Network Connection (Wi-Fi), and then click Next.
Follow the on-screen instructions.
- Using One Push Method of Wi-Fi Protected Setup™ (WPS)
- Press a or b to select the [Network] option, and then press OK.
- Choose a or b to select the [WLAN] option, and then press OK.
- Press a or b to select the [WPS] option, and then press OK.
- When [WLAN Enable?] appears, press b to select On. This will start the wireless setup wizard. To cancel, press a.
- When the LCD displays [Press Key on rtr], press the WPS button on your wireless access point/router. Press an on the machine’s control panel. Your machine will automatically detect your wireless access point/ router and try to connect to your wireless network.
- If your wireless device is connected successfully, the machine’s LCD displays [Connected].