Brother HL-5470DWT Drivers Manual, Software Download, Scanner, Wireless Setup, Install, Windows 10, 8, 7, Mac Os, Linux – The HL-5470DWT Wireless Monochrome Printer from Brother features a rapid 40 ppm print rate and also multiple connectivity alternatives. The printer’s high 1200 dpi resolution returns sharp, very easy to read the message and also clear graphics, making it a suitable printer for any office environment. Further, the printer is designed for heavy usage with an optimum duty cycle of 50,000 pages/month. The printer’s integrated 128 MB of memory means that print jobs are saved in the printer itself, out your computer system where they can decrease your operations. Must you need extra, optional add-on memory is offered from Brother for a total of 384 MEGABYTES?
The HL-5470DWT includes a high input ability so you can print extra without quitting to refill the tray. The tray’s 800-sheet input capacity means much less time replenishing the printer as well as even more time concentrating on your work. Print big work neglected or kept a 2nd typically made use of paper enter the printer so you can easily switch between the 2. The printer’s numerous connection choices are developed to make it easy to publish when you require to. Along with a standard USB 2.0 link, the printer features wireless connection, wired Ethernet connection, and compatibility with mobile phones.
The HL-5470DWT general output quality is par for a mono laser. Text high quality goes to the reduced end of the range where the large majority of mono lasers fall, making it easily adequate for any business demand, however a touch except what you would certainly want for severe desktop publishing applications.
Graphics go to the high-end of the same level, with the outcome that’s good enough for any internal service requirement. Depending upon how much of a perfectionist you are, you may or might not consider it sufficient for, claim PowerPoint handouts. Images are likewise par, yet at the low end of the range. They’re good enough for printing Websites with identifiable pictures.
See Also: Brother HL-5030 Drivers Download
Brother HL-5470DWT Scanner, Wireless Setup, Software Download
Brother HL-5470DWT Drivers Compatibility Information
Microsoft Windows 10, Microsoft Windows 10 (x64), Windows 8.1, Windows 8.1 (x64), Windows 8, Windows 8 (x64), Windows 7, Windows 7 (x64), Windows Vista, Windows Vista (x64), Windows XP (32-bit), Macintosh, Mac OS X 10.4 (Tiger), Mac OS X 10.5, Mac OS X 10.6, Mac OS X 10.7 (Lion), Mac OS X 10.8 (Mountain Lion), Mac OS X 10.9(Mavericks), Mac OS X 10.10 (Yosemite), Mac OS X 10.11 (El Capitan), Mac OS X 10.12 (Mac Os Sierra), Mac OS X 10.13 (High Sierra), Mac OS 10.14 (Mojave), Mac OS 10.15, Linux OS (32-bit), Linux (64-bit), Linux Ubuntu: 12.10, 13.04, 13.10, 14.04 / Debian: 6.0, 7.0 / Fedora: 17, 18, 19, 20 / OpenSUSE: 12.2, 12.3, 13.1.
Brother HL-5470DWT Drivers Installation For Windows
- Select Blue Downloads Button in the menu and the list of recent software downloaded files will open.
- Install the download by clicking on the name of the file.
- To open the folder that contains the downloaded files on your computer, click on the “Open download folder” link on the right side of the page.
- The folder containing your download will now be open.
- Follow the instructions displayed in the installation wizard.
- After the installation is completed, please restart the computer.
How To Uninstall Brother HL-5470DWT Drivers and Software
Windows 7, Windows Server 2008 and Windows Server 2008 R2
- Click (Start) > All Programs > Brother > Brother Utilities
Windows® 8 and Windows Server® 2012
- Tap or click (Brother Utilities) either on the Start screen or the desktop.
Windows® 8.1 and Windows Server® 2012 R2
- Move your mouse to the lower-left corner of the Start screen and click (if you are using a touch-based device, swipe up from the bottom of the Start screen to bring up the Apps screen).
- When the Apps screen appears, tap, or click (Brother Utilities).
Windows® 10 and Windows Server® 2016
- Choose Start > Brother > Brother Utilities.
- Click the drop-down list, and then select your model name (if not already selected). Click Tools in the left navigation bar, and then click Uninstall.
- Follow the instructions in the dialog box to uninstall the software and drivers.
How To Scan On Brother
- Make sure you have installed the Brother software and drivers.
- Make sure the USB cable is connected correctly, or that you are connected to the network using your wireless access point/ router.
- Load your document.
- Press (SCAN) on the printer button
- Click a or b to select the [to PC] option, and then press OK.
- Press a or b to select the [to File] option, and then press OK.
- If the machine is connected over the network, press a or b to select the computer where you want to send data, and then press OK.
- Change the scan settings you want to change, such as scan type, resolution, file type, and document size, if needed. When finished press OK.
- Press Mono Start or Colour Start.
Brother HL-5470DWT Wireless Network Setup
- For Mac, click Driver Download to go to the Brother Solutions Center. Follow the on-screen instructions to install printer drivers.
- Choose Wireless Network Connection (Wi-Fi), and then click Next.
Follow the on-screen instructions.
- Using One Push Method of Wi-Fi Protected Setup™ (WPS)
- Press a or b to select the [Network] option, and then press OK.
- Choose a or b to select the [WLAN] option, and then press OK.
- Press a or b to select the [WPS] option, and then press OK.
- When [WLAN Enable?] appears, press b to select On. This will start the wireless setup wizard. To cancel, press a.
- When the LCD displays [Press Key on rtr], press the WPS button on your wireless access point/router. Press an on the machine’s control panel. Your machine will automatically detect your wireless access point/ router and try to connect to your wireless network.
- If your wireless device is connected successfully, the machine’s LCD displays [Connected].