Brother HL-5440D Drivers Manual, Software Download, Scanner, Wireless Setup, Install, Windows 10, 8, 7, Mac Os, Linux – The HL-5440D has actually been specifically designed to manage high-pressure work in an active workplace as a matter of regularity. Providing professional 1,200 dpi resolution, its outcome runs up to 38ppm, with the initial web page out in under 8.5 secs. The standard paper capacity is an outstanding 300 sheets, as well as you can quickly add even more if required. As well as with the choice of an 8,000-page high-yield printer toner cartridge, plus automatic duplex printing with brochure ability, the HL-5440D does more, faster– as well as for less.
The Brother HL-L2395DW doesn’t take up a great deal of area on the desk, yet it’s fairly high, despite the scanner’s cover closed. The cartridge system is outstanding. The toner is a different device from the drum device, so you won’t have to change the drum whenever you replace the printer toner. The printer accepts third-party toners, but using them might nullify the guarantee. The Brother HL-5440D printer looks convenient and also businesslike. The simple control board is a column of LEDs for toner, drum, paper, back cover, and general mistakes, with 2 lozenge-shaped buttons colored eco-friendly as well as pink to begin and quit print jobs.
The outcome tray is a recess in the printer’s leading cover, and also the feed tray, with a capacity of 250 sheets, takes out from all-time low of the front panel. Above that is a pull-down cover, which develops a 50-sheet multi-purpose tray. It has a slide-out and flips over support so that you can fill unique media as much as A4 in dimension. You can add up to 2 added 250 sheet-trays for a complete paper ability of 800 sheets. The prints we saw from the maker were great in parts. Text print, from the default 600dpi engine, is crisp and densely black. Also, at little point sizes, 1200dpi is available as an optimum. However,r it needs to be chosen.
See Also: Brother HL-5370DW Drivers Download
Brother HL-5440D Scanner, Wireless Setup, Software Download
Brother HL-5440D Drivers Compatibility Information
Microsoft Windows 10, Microsoft Windows 10 (x64), Windows 8.1, Windows 8.1 (x64), Windows 8, Windows 8 (x64), Windows 7, Windows 7 (x64), Windows Vista, Windows Vista (x64), Windows XP (32-bit), Macintosh, Mac OS X 10.4 (Tiger), Mac OS X 10.5, Mac OS X 10.6, Mac OS X 10.7 (Lion), Mac OS X 10.8 (Mountain Lion), Mac OS X 10.9(Mavericks), Mac OS X 10.10 (Yosemite), Mac OS X 10.11 (El Capitan), Mac OS X 10.12 (Mac Os Sierra), Mac OS X 10.13 (High Sierra), Mac OS 10.14 (Mojave), Mac OS 10.15, Linux OS (32-bit), Linux (64-bit), Linux Ubuntu: 12.10, 13.04, 13.10, 14.04 / Debian: 6.0, 7.0 / Fedora: 17, 18, 19, 20 / OpenSUSE: 12.2, 12.3, 13.1.
Brother HL-5440D Drivers Installation For Windows
- Select Blue Downloads Button in the menu and the list of recent software downloaded files will open.
- Install the download by clicking on the name of the file.
- To open the folder that contains the downloaded files on your computer, click on the “Open download folder” link on the right side of the page.
- The folder containing your download will now be open.
- Follow the instructions displayed in the installation wizard.
- After the installation is completed, please restart the computer.
How To Uninstall Brother HL-5440D Drivers and Software
Windows 7, Windows Server 2008 and Windows Server 2008 R2
- Click (Start) > All Programs > Brother > Brother Utilities
Windows® 8 and Windows Server® 2012
- Tap or click (Brother Utilities) either on the Start screen or the desktop.
Windows® 8.1 and Windows Server® 2012 R2
- Move your mouse to the lower-left corner of the Start screen and click (if you are using a touch-based device, swipe up from the bottom of the Start screen to bring up the Apps screen).
- When the Apps screen appears, tap, or click (Brother Utilities).
Windows® 10 and Windows Server® 2016
- Choose Start > Brother > Brother Utilities.
- Click the drop-down list, and then select your model name (if not already selected). Click Tools in the left navigation bar, and then click Uninstall.
- Follow the instructions in the dialog box to uninstall the software and drivers.
How To Scan On Brother
- Make sure you have installed the Brother software and drivers.
- Make sure the USB cable is connected correctly, or that you are connected to the network using your wireless access point/ router.
- Load your document.
- Press (SCAN) on the printer button
- Click a or b to select the [to PC] option, and then press OK.
- Press a or b to select the [to File] option, and then press OK.
- If the machine is connected over the network, press a or b to select the computer where you want to send data, and then press OK.
- Change the scan settings you want to change, such as scan type, resolution, file type, and document size, if needed. When finished press OK.
- Press Mono Start or Colour Start.
Brother HL-5440D Wireless Network Setup
- For Mac, click Driver Download to go to the Brother Solutions Center. Follow the on-screen instructions to install printer drivers.
- Choose Wireless Network Connection (Wi-Fi), and then click Next.
Follow the on-screen instructions.
- Using One Push Method of Wi-Fi Protected Setup™ (WPS)
- Press a or b to select the [Network] option, and then press OK.
- Choose a or b to select the [WLAN] option, and then press OK.
- Press a or b to select the [WPS] option, and then press OK.
- When [WLAN Enable?] appears, press b to select On. This will start the wireless setup wizard. To cancel, press a.
- When the LCD displays [Press Key on rtr], press the WPS button on your wireless access point/router. Press an on the machine’s control panel. Your machine will automatically detect your wireless access point/ router and try to connect to your wireless network.
- If your wireless device is connected successfully, the machine’s LCD displays [Connected].