Brother HL-5240 Drivers Manual, Software Download, Scanner, Wireless Setup, Install, Windows 10, 8, 7, Mac Os, Linux – The Brother HL-5240 Printer is a printing workhorse and also a suitable option for desktop computer service printing. Operating at print speeds up to 30 pages per min, the quick HL-5240 delivers up to 1200 x 1200 dpi print quality and can conveniently generate reports, spreadsheets as well as correspondence with the print top quality you can be happy with. With its expanding paper input ability, versatile paper handling, and outstanding compatibility, the Brother HL-5240 is made to satisfy standard requirements. Its paper input capacity is standard at 300 complete sheets.
A 50 sheet multipurpose tray and 250 sheet routine tray makes a wonderful mix for the performance of use due to the absence of disputes between the normal and unique styles. Compatible conventional kinds include a letter A size, lawful, A4, A5, B5, and also B6, while unique media types, loadable through the bypass tray, include envelopes, transparencies, as well as some card stocks.f practically any monochrome laser printer individual. With print speeds of as much as 30 pages per minute, the Brother HL-5240 goes to the top of its course for rate alone.
Is not the only dress up its sleeve. It features what would apparently be a fickle amount of consisted of memory, just 16 MBs of it, yet provides significant memory expansion alternatives completely up to 512 MBs of RAM. The weights that work with the system are 16 to 43 lbs, though the standard tray can not deal with as thick of paper as the multimedia cabinet. Print resolution performs at 1200 x 1200 dots per inch for the Brother HL-5240, which is, basically, the very best top quality one will certainly discover in a workplace level monochrome printer. With quality this excellent, message will appear looking extra sharp, and black and white imagery will continue to be looking tidy and as intended.
See Also: Brother HL-5340D Drivers Download
Brother HL-5240 Scanner, Wireless Setup, Software Download
Brother HL-5240 Drivers Compatibility Information
Microsoft Windows 10, Microsoft Windows 10 (x64), Windows 8.1, Windows 8.1 (x64), Windows 8, Windows 8 (x64), Windows 7, Windows 7 (x64), Windows Vista, Windows Vista (x64), Windows XP (32-bit), Macintosh, Mac OS X 10.4 (Tiger), Mac OS X 10.5, Mac OS X 10.6, Mac OS X 10.7 (Lion), Mac OS X 10.8 (Mountain Lion), Mac OS X 10.9(Mavericks), Mac OS X 10.10 (Yosemite), Mac OS X 10.11 (El Capitan), Mac OS X 10.12 (Mac Os Sierra), Mac OS X 10.13 (High Sierra), Mac OS 10.14 (Mojave), Mac OS 10.15, Linux OS (32-bit), Linux (64-bit), Linux Ubuntu: 12.10, 13.04, 13.10, 14.04 / Debian: 6.0, 7.0 / Fedora: 17, 18, 19, 20 / OpenSUSE: 12.2, 12.3, 13.1.
Brother HL-5240 Drivers Installation For Windows
- Select Blue Downloads Button in the menu and the list of recent software downloaded files will open.
- Install the download by clicking on the name of the file.
- To open the folder that contains the downloaded files on your computer, click on the “Open download folder” link on the right side of the page.
- The folder containing your download will now be open.
- Follow the instructions displayed in the installation wizard.
- After the installation is completed, please restart the computer.
How To Uninstall Brother HL-5240 Drivers and Software
Windows 7, Windows Server 2008 and Windows Server 2008 R2
- Click (Start) > All Programs > Brother > Brother Utilities
Windows® 8 and Windows Server® 2012
- Tap or click (Brother Utilities) either on the Start screen or the desktop.
Windows® 8.1 and Windows Server® 2012 R2
- Move your mouse to the lower-left corner of the Start screen and click (if you are using a touch-based device, swipe up from the bottom of the Start screen to bring up the Apps screen).
- When the Apps screen appears, tap, or click (Brother Utilities).
Windows® 10 and Windows Server® 2016
- Choose Start > Brother > Brother Utilities.
- Click the drop-down list, and then select your model name (if not already selected). Click Tools in the left navigation bar, and then click Uninstall.
- Follow the instructions in the dialog box to uninstall the software and drivers.
How To Scan On Brother
- Make sure you have installed the Brother software and drivers.
- Make sure the USB cable is connected correctly, or that you are connected to the network using your wireless access point/ router.
- Load your document.
- Press (SCAN) on the printer button
- Click a or b to select the [to PC] option, and then press OK.
- Press a or b to select the [to File] option, and then press OK.
- If the machine is connected over the network, press a or b to select the computer where you want to send data, and then press OK.
- Change the scan settings you want to change, such as scan type, resolution, file type, and document size, if needed. When finished press OK.
- Press Mono Start or Colour Start.
Brother HL-5240 Wireless Network Setup
- For Mac, click Driver Download to go to the Brother Solutions Center. Follow the on-screen instructions to install printer drivers.
- Choose Wireless Network Connection (Wi-Fi), and then click Next.
Follow the on-screen instructions.
- Using One Push Method of Wi-Fi Protected Setup™ (WPS)
- Press a or b to select the [Network] option, and then press OK.
- Choose a or b to select the [WLAN] option, and then press OK.
- Press a or b to select the [WPS] option, and then press OK.
- When [WLAN Enable?] appears, press b to select On. This will start the wireless setup wizard. To cancel, press a.
- When the LCD displays [Press Key on rtr], press the WPS button on your wireless access point/router. Press an on the machine’s control panel. Your machine will automatically detect your wireless access point/ router and try to connect to your wireless network.
- If your wireless device is connected successfully, the machine’s LCD displays [Connected].
Incoming search terms:
- Brother HL-5240 drivers
- hl 5240 driver download
- hl5240 driver
- hl5240 driver windows 10