Brother HL-5150D Drivers Manual, Software Download, Scanner, Wireless Setup, Install, Windows 10, 8, 7, Mac Os, Linux – The HL-5150D is an expanding, desktop computer graphics printer. It features a quick print rate of approximately 21ppm, 16MB of typical memory (upgradeable to 144MB1), PCL6, and BR-Script32 emulations, as well as automatic duplex capability for two-sided printing. Enjoy detailed paper managing versatility with its 250-sheet paper tray and a 50-sheet multi-purpose tray. A perfect workhorse for a house or little workplace. Windows COMPUTER and also Macintosh compatible Optional exterior Ethernet1 or cordless user interfaces offered (marketed separately) Easy to use control panel with convenient work terminate switch 66 scalable font styles, 12 bitmaps and 11 universal product code (PCL); 66 scalable fonts (BR-Script32) 150-sheet outcome tray Automatic duplex, N-Up, Poster and also Watermark print modes Printer toner and also Power Save Settings Flash-based computer-animated help system Brother Solutions Facility (needs Web access) Energy Celebrity compliant Consumables – TN-540, TN-570, DR-510 (Consists of example printer toner and also drum) Actual print rate will certainly differ according to use.
Based upon our screening, the general outcome quality for the HL-5150D was a little above par, with an above-average message, slightly below average graphics, and typical photos. The text needs to be good enough for any organization’s purpose, except for ones calling for small font styles.
Graphics are good enough for internal service usage and maybe for PowerPoint handouts, depending upon exactly how picky you are. It had trouble setting apart in between comparable shadings in one picture and couldn’t publish one page that reveals a dark message versus an also darker history. Image quality, which I would classify as newspaper high quality, is common of mono lasers, sufficient for publishing out images from Websites or files.
See Also: Brother HL-5240 Drivers Download
Brother HL-5150D Scanner, Wireless Setup, Software Download
Brother HL-5150D Drivers Compatibility Information
Microsoft Windows 10, Microsoft Windows 10 (x64), Windows 8.1, Windows 8.1 (x64), Windows 8, Windows 8 (x64), Windows 7, Windows 7 (x64), Windows Vista, Windows Vista (x64), Windows XP (32-bit), Macintosh, Mac OS X 10.4 (Tiger), Mac OS X 10.5, Mac OS X 10.6, Mac OS X 10.7 (Lion), Mac OS X 10.8 (Mountain Lion), Mac OS X 10.9(Mavericks), Mac OS X 10.10 (Yosemite), Mac OS X 10.11 (El Capitan), Mac OS X 10.12 (Mac Os Sierra), Mac OS X 10.13 (High Sierra), Mac OS 10.14 (Mojave), Mac OS 10.15, Linux OS (32-bit), Linux (64-bit), Linux Ubuntu: 12.10, 13.04, 13.10, 14.04 / Debian: 6.0, 7.0 / Fedora: 17, 18, 19, 20 / OpenSUSE: 12.2, 12.3, 13.1.
Brother HL-5150D Drivers Installation For Windows
- Select the Blue Downloads Button in the menu and the list of recent software downloaded files will open.
- Install the download by clicking on the name of the file.
- To open the folder that contains the downloaded files on your computer, click on the “Open download folder” link on the right side of the page.
- The folder containing your download will now be open.
- Follow the instructions displayed in the installation wizard.
- After the installation is completed, please restart the computer.
How To Uninstall Brother HL-5150D Drivers and Software
Windows 7, Windows Server 2008, and Windows Server 2008 R2
- Click (Start) > All Programs > Brother > Brother Utilities
Windows® 8 and Windows Server® 2012
- Tap or click (Brother Utilities) either on the Start screen or the desktop.
Windows® 8.1 and Windows Server® 2012 R2
- Move your mouse to the lower-left corner of the Start screen and click (if you are using a touch-based device, swipe up from the bottom of the Start screen to bring up the Apps screen).
- When the Apps screen appears, tap, or click (Brother Utilities).
Windows® 10 and Windows Server® 2016
- Choose Start > Brother > Brother Utilities.
- Click the drop-down list, and then select your model name (if not already selected). Click Tools in the left navigation bar, and then click Uninstall.
- Follow the instructions in the dialog box to uninstall the software and drivers.
How To Scan On Brother
- Make sure you have installed the Brother software and drivers.
- Make sure the USB cable is connected correctly, or that you are connected to the network using your wireless access point/ router.
- Load your document.
- Press (SCAN) on the printer button
- Click a or b to select the [to PC] option, and then press OK.
- Press a or b to select the [to File] option, and then press OK.
- If the machine is connected over the network, press a or b to select the computer where you want to send data, and then press OK.
- Change the scan settings you want to change, such as scan type, resolution, file type, and document size, if needed. When finished press OK.
- Press Mono Start or Colour Start.
Brother HL-5150D Wireless Network Setup
- For Mac, click Driver Download to go to the Brother Solutions Center. Follow the on-screen instructions to install printer drivers.
- Choose Wireless Network Connection (Wi-Fi), and then click Next.
Follow the on-screen instructions.
- Using One Push Method of Wi-Fi Protected Setup™ (WPS)
- Press a or b to select the [Network] option, and then press OK.
- Choose a or b to select the [WLAN] option, and then press OK.
- Press a or b to select the [WPS] option, and then press OK.
- When [WLAN Enable?] appears, press b to select On. This will start the wireless setup wizard. To cancel, press a.
- When the LCD displays [Press Key on rtr], press the WPS button on your wireless access point/router. Press an on the machine’s control panel. Your machine will automatically detect your wireless access point/ router and try to connect to your wireless network.
- If your wireless device is connected successfully, the machine’s LCD displays [Connected].
Incoming search terms:
- driver brother hl-5150d