Brother HL-5140 Drivers Manual, Software Download, Scanner, Wireless Setup, Install, Windows 10, 8, 7, Mac Os, Linux – The Brother HL-5140’s compact footprint, as well as affordable price, can make this model a good fit for the congested work areas and tight budgets of numerous tiny workplaces. If you require high-grade output generated at reasonable rates, this Brother may be the best match. The Brother HL-5140 personal laser printer includes a 150-sheet result tray and also a control board, which includes 4 lights and two plastic switches. The lights suggest the toner, drum, and paper standing. The two buttons are Task Terminate, for stopping a print job, and also Go, for awakening the printer from rest or for proceeding a print job complying with a paper jam or another mistake.
The container on top of the printer can take care of up to 150 web pages of face-down output. A back result tray folds up down at the back to supply a straight path for thicker media, such as envelopes. Publishing a lot of envelopes or openness can be inconvenient, however, since you have to feed them with the pull-down bypass tray one at a time.
Graphics showed posterization, dithering patterns, and also trouble on some output that looked like machine banding, yet on close evaluation confirmed to be an artefact of dithering patterns. With its default settings, the HL-5140 additionally fell short to publish lines versus a black background on one of our Excel examinations. However, this trouble can be fixed by transforming the motorist setups. The HL-5140 message outcome as just short of excellent: Over half the font styles we check with were quickly legible at 5 factors, and some were understandable at 4 factors. It’s ranking for pictures was great, which is better than a most monochrome printer.
See Also: Brother HL-5150D Drivers Download
Brother HL-5140 Scanner, Wireless Setup, Software Download
Brother HL-5140 Drivers Compatibility Information
Microsoft Windows 10, Microsoft Windows 10 (x64), Windows 8.1, Windows 8.1 (x64), Windows 8, Windows 8 (x64), Windows 7, Windows 7 (x64), Windows Vista, Windows Vista (x64), Windows XP (32-bit), Macintosh, Mac OS X 10.4 (Tiger), Mac OS X 10.5, Mac OS X 10.6, Mac OS X 10.7 (Lion), Mac OS X 10.8 (Mountain Lion), Mac OS X 10.9(Mavericks), Mac OS X 10.10 (Yosemite), Mac OS X 10.11 (El Capitan), Mac OS X 10.12 (Mac Os Sierra), Mac OS X 10.13 (High Sierra), Mac OS 10.14 (Mojave), Mac OS 10.15, Linux OS (32-bit), Linux (64-bit), Linux Ubuntu: 12.10, 13.04, 13.10, 14.04 / Debian: 6.0, 7.0 / Fedora: 17, 18, 19, 20 / OpenSUSE: 12.2, 12.3, 13.1.
Brother HL-5140 Drivers Installation For Windows
- Select Blue Downloads Button in the menu and the list of recent software downloaded files will open.
- Install the download by clicking on the name of the file.
- To open the folder that contains the downloaded files on your computer, click on the “Open download folder” link on the right side of the page.
- The folder containing your download will now be open.
- Follow the instructions displayed in the installation wizard.
- After the installation is completed, please restart the computer.
How To Uninstall Brother HL-5140 Drivers and Software
Windows 7, Windows Server 2008 and Windows Server 2008 R2
- Click (Start) > All Programs > Brother > Brother Utilities
Windows® 8 and Windows Server® 2012
- Tap or click (Brother Utilities) either on the Start screen or the desktop.
Windows® 8.1 and Windows Server® 2012 R2
- Move your mouse to the lower-left corner of the Start screen and click (if you are using a touch-based device, swipe up from the bottom of the Start screen to bring up the Apps screen).
- When the Apps screen appears, tap, or click (Brother Utilities).
Windows® 10 and Windows Server® 2016
- Choose Start > Brother > Brother Utilities.
- Click the drop-down list, and then select your model name (if not already selected). Click Tools in the left navigation bar, and then click Uninstall.
- Follow the instructions in the dialog box to uninstall the software and drivers.
How To Scan On Brother
- Make sure you have installed the Brother software and drivers.
- Make sure the USB cable is connected correctly, or that you are connected to the network using your wireless access point/ router.
- Load your document.
- Press (SCAN) on the printer button
- Click a or b to select the [to PC] option, and then press OK.
- Press a or b to select the [to File] option, and then press OK.
- If the machine is connected over the network, press a or b to select the computer where you want to send data, and then press OK.
- Change the scan settings you want to change, such as scan type, resolution, file type, and document size, if needed. When finished press OK.
- Press Mono Start or Colour Start.
Brother HL-5140 Wireless Network Setup
- For Mac, click Driver Download to go to the Brother Solutions Center. Follow the on-screen instructions to install printer drivers.
- Choose Wireless Network Connection (Wi-Fi), and then click Next.
Follow the on-screen instructions.
- Using One Push Method of Wi-Fi Protected Setup™ (WPS)
- Press a or b to select the [Network] option, and then press OK.
- Choose a or b to select the [WLAN] option, and then press OK.
- Press a or b to select the [WPS] option, and then press OK.
- When [WLAN Enable?] appears, press b to select On. This will start the wireless setup wizard. To cancel, press a.
- When the LCD displays [Press Key on rtr], press the WPS button on your wireless access point/router. Press an on the machine’s control panel. Your machine will automatically detect your wireless access point/ router and try to connect to your wireless network.
- If your wireless device is connected successfully, the machine’s LCD displays [Connected].
Incoming search terms:
- how to connect brother hl-5140 to my computer
- Broth printer HL5140
- hl-5140 printer driver
- драйвер для brother 5140