Brother HL-5070N Drivers Manual, Software Download, Scanner, Wireless Setup, Install, Windows 10, 8, 7, Mac Os, Linux – The HL-5070N is network-ready and also specially created for tiny workgroups. It has an integrated 10/100 BaseT Ethernet print web server, 16 MB of typical memory (upgradeable to 144 MEGABYTES), and PCL6 as well as BR-Script32 emulations. It’s additionally quick, offering print speeds up to 17 web pages per min. A common resolution is 600 x 600 dpi, with a maximum of 2,400 x 600 dpi making use of HQ1200 technology. The HL-5070N likewise includes a 300-sheet paper ability with a 250-sheet paper tray and a 50-sheet multi-purpose tray.
In addition to COMPUTER networking, this design fully sustains Apple’s Tryst modern technology, which is incorporated right into Apple’s Mac OS X variation 10.2 os. It makes use of sector common networking procedures and also no setup technology to immediately uncover and also attach devices on an IP network. With PC and also Mac compatibility, simple web-based print administration, and a lot of flexible options, this printer loads lots of possibilities right into its 25-pound framework. Brother includes a one-year warranty with Express Exchange service.
The HL-5070N is a network-ready monochrome printer for your small company. It offers a quick print speed at approximately 17ppm, an integrated 10/100 BaseT Ethernet interface, 16MB of conventional memory (upgradeable to 144MB ‡), and also approximately 2400x600dpi print top quality. The HL-5070N likewise includes adaptability paper taking care of using an approximately 250-sheet paper tray as well as a 50-sheet multi-purpose tray ‡. With its PC as well as Mac compatibility and a long list of standard features, the HL-5070N is your finest choice for premium individual graphics laser printing.
See Also: Brother HL-5170DN Drivers Download
Brother HL-5070N Scanner, Wireless Setup, Software Download
Brother HL-5070N Drivers Compatibility Information
Microsoft Windows 10, Microsoft Windows 10 (x64), Windows 8.1, Windows 8.1 (x64), Windows 8, Windows 8 (x64), Windows 7, Windows 7 (x64), Windows Vista, Windows Vista (x64), Windows XP (32-bit), Macintosh, Mac OS X 10.4 (Tiger), Mac OS X 10.5, Mac OS X 10.6, Mac OS X 10.7 (Lion), Mac OS X 10.8 (Mountain Lion), Mac OS X 10.9(Mavericks), Mac OS X 10.10 (Yosemite), Mac OS X 10.11 (El Capitan), Mac OS X 10.12 (Mac Os Sierra), Mac OS X 10.13 (High Sierra), Mac OS 10.14 (Mojave), Mac OS 10.15, Linux OS (32-bit), Linux (64-bit), Linux Ubuntu: 12.10, 13.04, 13.10, 14.04 / Debian: 6.0, 7.0 / Fedora: 17, 18, 19, 20 / OpenSUSE: 12.2, 12.3, 13.1.
Brother HL-5070N Drivers Installation For Windows
- Select Blue Downloads Button in the menu and the list of recent software downloaded files will open.
- Install the download by clicking on the name of the file.
- To open the folder that contains the downloaded files on your computer, click on the “Open download folder” link on the right side of the page.
- The folder containing your download will now be open.
- Follow the instructions displayed in the installation wizard.
- After the installation is completed, please restart the computer.
How To Uninstall Brother HL-5070N Drivers and Software
Windows 7, Windows Server 2008 and Windows Server 2008 R2
- Click (Start) > All Programs > Brother > Brother Utilities
Windows® 8 and Windows Server® 2012
- Tap or click (Brother Utilities) either on the Start screen or the desktop.
Windows® 8.1 and Windows Server® 2012 R2
- Move your mouse to the lower-left corner of the Start screen and click (if you are using a touch-based device, swipe up from the bottom of the Start screen to bring up the Apps screen).
- When the Apps screen appears, tap, or click (Brother Utilities).
Windows® 10 and Windows Server® 2016
- Choose Start > Brother > Brother Utilities.
- Click the drop-down list, and then select your model name (if not already selected). Click Tools in the left navigation bar, and then click Uninstall.
- Follow the instructions in the dialog box to uninstall the software and drivers.
How To Scan On Brother
- Make sure you have installed the Brother software and drivers.
- Make sure the USB cable is connected correctly, or that you are connected to the network using your wireless access point/ router.
- Load your document.
- Press (SCAN) on the printer button
- Click a or b to select the [to PC] option, and then press OK.
- Press a or b to select the [to File] option, and then press OK.
- If the machine is connected over the network, press a or b to select the computer where you want to send data, and then press OK.
- Change the scan settings you want to change, such as scan type, resolution, file type, and document size, if needed. When finished press OK.
- Press Mono Start or Colour Start.
Brother HL-5070N Wireless Network Setup
- For Mac, click Driver Download to go to the Brother Solutions Center. Follow the on-screen instructions to install printer drivers.
- Choose Wireless Network Connection (Wi-Fi), and then click Next.
Follow the on-screen instructions.
- Using One Push Method of Wi-Fi Protected Setup™ (WPS)
- Press a or b to select the [Network] option, and then press OK.
- Choose a or b to select the [WLAN] option, and then press OK.
- Press a or b to select the [WPS] option, and then press OK.
- When [WLAN Enable?] appears, press b to select On. This will start the wireless setup wizard. To cancel, press a.
- When the LCD displays [Press Key on rtr], press the WPS button on your wireless access point/router. Press an on the machine’s control panel. Your machine will automatically detect your wireless access point/ router and try to connect to your wireless network.
- If your wireless device is connected successfully, the machine’s LCD displays [Connected].