Brother HL-5050 Drivers Manual, Software Download, Scanner, Wireless Setup, Install, Windows 10, 8, 7, Mac Os, Linux – The Brother HL-5050 is a quick, powerful monochrome laser printer. With approximately 17 pages per minute print speed, HQ1200 resolution (up to 2400x600dpi),16 MEGABYTES of built-in memory, PCL ® 6 as well as BR-Script3(PostScript ® 3 ™) compatibility, the HL-5050 is an excellent desktop office printer. The HL-5050 features a 300-sheet paper input capacity, with a 250-sheet paper tray and a 50-sheet multi-purpose tray. The multi-purpose tray fits card stock, letterhead, and also envelopes. The HL-5050 also provides a hassle-free job cancel switch to make unwanted print tasks go away easily. Rapid print speeds, exceptional print top quality, and functional paper handling make the HL-5050 a superb selection for individual printing.
The HL-5050 laser printer is an adaptable, expanding printer for your residence, workplace, or tiny linked workgroup. With quick print rates, graphics-quality printing, upgradeable memory, as well as impressive customer support, the HL-5050 sets a brand-new criterion for top quality monochrome printing– the perfect balance of efficiency, versatility as well as worth. The HL-5050 can manage essentially any media using its 250-sheet paper tray and also 50-sheet multi-purpose tray. The multi-purpose tray fits card supply, letterhead, and also envelopes. The printer provides its first-rate result (HQ1200, approximately 2,400 x 600 dpi) at up to 17 pages per minute– its fastest print rate. With its quick print rate, 16 MEGABYTES memory (expandable to 144 MEGABYTES), PCL6 and also BR-Script3 (PostScript3) compatibility, and also great print top quality, this printer supplies both performances as well as productivity.
A convenient job-cancel switch to make undesirable print tasks disappear easily, and also the printer’s “first-page-out” speed drops under 12 secs. The system uses the option to include a 2nd 250-sheet reduced paper tray to broaden the paper input capacity to a total of 500 sheets. Its standard-yield printer toner cartridge provides to 3,300-page ability, and the high-yield printer toner cartridge provides to 6,500-page capability. The drum is rated at as much as 20,000 web pages. The printer includes USB and parallel user interfaces as well as conventional Windows motorists, along with vehicle drivers for Mac OS X (10.1 as well as greater) as well as Mac OS 8.6 to 9.2. An optional external 10/100 BaseT Ethernet print server is readily available. Brother offers toll-free technological support, a 1-year restricted warranty, and the on-line Brother Solutions Center.
See Also: Brother HL-5040 Drivers Download
Brother HL-5050 Scanner, Wireless Setup, Software Download
Brother HL-5050 Drivers Compatibility Information
Microsoft Windows 10, Microsoft Windows 10 (x64), Windows 8.1, Windows 8.1 (x64), Windows 8, Windows 8 (x64), Windows 7, Windows 7 (x64), Windows Vista, Windows Vista (x64), Windows XP (32-bit), Macintosh, Mac OS X 10.4 (Tiger), Mac OS X 10.5, Mac OS X 10.6, Mac OS X 10.7 (Lion), Mac OS X 10.8 (Mountain Lion), Mac OS X 10.9(Mavericks), Mac OS X 10.10 (Yosemite), Mac OS X 10.11 (El Capitan), Mac OS X 10.12 (Mac Os Sierra), Mac OS X 10.13 (High Sierra), Mac OS 10.14 (Mojave), Mac OS 10.15, Linux OS (32-bit), Linux (64-bit), Linux Ubuntu: 12.10, 13.04, 13.10, 14.04 / Debian: 6.0, 7.0 / Fedora: 17, 18, 19, 20 / OpenSUSE: 12.2, 12.3, 13.1.
Brother HL-5050 Drivers Installation For Windows
- Select Blue Downloads Button in the menu and the list of recent software downloaded files will open.
- Install the download by clicking on the name of the file.
- To open the folder that contains the downloaded files on your computer, click on the “Open download folder” link on the right side of the page.
- The folder containing your download will now be open.
- Follow the instructions displayed in the installation wizard.
- After the installation is completed, please restart the computer.
How To Uninstall Brother HL-5050 Drivers and Software
Windows 7, Windows Server 2008 and Windows Server 2008 R2
- Click (Start) > All Programs > Brother > Brother Utilities
Windows® 8 and Windows Server® 2012
- Tap or click (Brother Utilities) either on the Start screen or the desktop.
Windows® 8.1 and Windows Server® 2012 R2
- Move your mouse to the lower-left corner of the Start screen and click (if you are using a touch-based device, swipe up from the bottom of the Start screen to bring up the Apps screen).
- When the Apps screen appears, tap, or click (Brother Utilities).
Windows® 10 and Windows Server® 2016
- Choose Start > Brother > Brother Utilities.
- Click the drop-down list, and then select your model name (if not already selected). Click Tools in the left navigation bar, and then click Uninstall.
- Follow the instructions in the dialogue box to uninstall the software and drivers.
How To Scan On Brother
- Make sure you have installed the Brother software and drivers.
- Make sure the USB cable is connected correctly, or that you are connected to the network using your wireless access point/ router.
- Load your document.
- Press (SCAN) on the printer button
- Click a or b to select the [to PC] option, and then press OK.
- Press a or b to select the [to File] option, and then press OK.
- If the machine is connected over the network, press a or b to select the computer where you want to send data, and then press OK.
- Change the scan settings you want to change, such as scan type, resolution, file type, and document size, if needed. When finished press OK.
- Press Mono Start or Colour Start.
Brother HL-5050 Wireless Network Setup
- For Mac, click Driver Download to go to the Brother Solutions Center. Follow the on-screen instructions to install printer drivers.
- Choose Wireless Network Connection (Wi-Fi), and then click Next.
Follow the on-screen instructions.
- Using One Push Method of Wi-Fi Protected Setup™ (WPS)
- Press a or b to select the [Network] option, and then press OK.
- Choose a or b to select the [WLAN] option, and then press OK.
- Press a or b to select the [WPS] option, and then press OK.
- When [WLAN Enable?] appears, press b to select On. This will start the wireless setup wizard. To cancel, press a.
- When the LCD displays [Press Key on rtr], press the WPS button on your wireless access point/router. Press an on the machine’s control panel. Your machine will automatically detect your wireless access point/ router and try to connect to your wireless network.
- If your wireless device is connected successfully, the machine’s LCD displays [Connected].