Brother HL-4150CDN Drivers Manual, Software Download, Scanner, Wireless Setup, Install, Windows 10, 8, 7, Mac Os, Linux – The HL-4150CDN is a great fit for anything from a common printer in a tiny to tool dimension office or workgroup down to an office with sturdy printing demands. It supplies a 300-sheet input capability as common, separated into a 250-sheet drawer and a 50-sheet paper tray, as well as it additionally consists of a built-in duplexer. This must be enough for many little workplaces. However, if you require more input capacity, you can add a 500-sheet tray for an overall 800 sheet capacity. It has an integrated LCD screen, a 250-sheet tray with an option for an additional 500 sheets, and a 50-sheet multi-purpose media tray for envelopes, a slim card, and more. For delicate files, there’s PIN-protected printing.
The Brother HL-4150CDN assures 24 web pages per minute, with the initial web page out in under 16 secs. We discovered these figures a little positive. Our 20-page test paper was printed in around one minute and 10 secs, with the first web page all set in 22.3 secs. With Duplex turned on, it published in one min and 35 secs, which is slower than the declared 7 web pages per min, but much from slow-moving. Our photo examination card published in 23.3 secs.
Print quality was respectable for a printer of this rate. Text printing was clear and vibrant, with even the smallest factor dimensions flawlessly legible. It might’ve been a little darker, yet without comparing it side by side to a print-out from a much more pricey printer, you’re not likely to find fault with the Brother HL-4150CDN. Colour files likewise printed quite possibly, with clear text, good comparison, and minimal banding. Colours were abundant as well as exact, as well as shielding well become aware. It was much less qualified when recreating photographs. The photos were a little grainy, the grayscale ramp really banded and colour reproduction was definitely over-dark.
Brother HL-4150CDN Scanner, Wireless Setup, Software Download
Brother HL-4150CDN Drivers Compatibility Information
Microsoft Windows 10, Microsoft Windows 10 (x64), Windows 8.1, Windows 8.1 (x64), Windows 8, Windows 8 (x64), Windows 7, Windows 7 (x64), Windows Vista, Windows Vista (x64), Windows XP (32-bit), Macintosh, Mac OS X 10.4 (Tiger), Mac OS X 10.5, Mac OS X 10.6, Mac OS X 10.7 (Lion), Mac OS X 10.8 (Mountain Lion), Mac OS X 10.9(Mavericks), Mac OS X 10.10 (Yosemite), Mac OS X 10.11 (El Capitan), Mac OS X 10.12 (Mac Os Sierra), Mac OS X 10.13 (High Sierra), Mac OS 10.14 (Mojave), Mac OS 10.15, Linux OS (32-bit), Linux (64-bit), Linux Ubuntu: 12.10, 13.04, 13.10, 14.04 / Debian: 6.0, 7.0 / Fedora: 17, 18, 19, 20 / OpenSUSE: 12.2, 12.3, 13.1.
Brother HL-4150CDN Drivers Installation For Windows
- Select Blue Downloads Button in the menu and the list of recent software downloaded files will open.
- Install the download by clicking on the name of the file.
- To open the folder that contains the downloaded files on your computer, click on the “Open download folder” link on the right side of the page.
- The folder containing your download will now be open.
- Follow the instructions displayed in the installation wizard.
- After the installation is completed, please restart the computer.
How To Uninstall Brother HL-4150CDN Drivers and Software
Windows 7, Windows Server 2008 and Windows Server 2008 R2
- Click (Start) > All Programs > Brother > Brother Utilities
Windows® 8 and Windows Server® 2012
- Tap or click (Brother Utilities) either on the Start screen or the desktop.
Windows® 8.1 and Windows Server® 2012 R2
- Move your mouse to the lower-left corner of the Start screen and click (if you are using a touch-based device, swipe up from the bottom of the Start screen to bring up the Apps screen).
- When the Apps screen appears, tap, or click (Brother Utilities).
Windows® 10 and Windows Server® 2016
- Choose Start > Brother > Brother Utilities.
- Click the drop-down list, and then select your model name (if not already selected). Click Tools in the left navigation bar, and then click Uninstall.
- Follow the instructions in the dialog box to uninstall the software and drivers.
How To Scan On Brother
- Make sure you have installed the Brother software and drivers.
- Make sure the USB cable is connected correctly, or that you are connected to the network using your wireless access point/ router.
- Load your document.
- Press (SCAN) on the printer button
- Click a or b to select the [to PC] option, and then press OK.
- Press a or b to select the [to File] option, and then press OK.
- If the machine is connected over the network, press a or b to select the computer where you want to send data, and then press OK.
- Change the scan settings you want to change, such as scan type, resolution, file type, and document size, if needed. When finished press OK.
- Press Mono Start or Colour Start.
Brother HL-4150CDN Wireless Network Setup
- For Mac, click Driver Download to go to the Brother Solutions Center. Follow the on-screen instructions to install printer drivers.
- Choose Wireless Network Connection (Wi-Fi), and then click Next.
Follow the on-screen instructions.
- Using One Push Method of Wi-Fi Protected Setup™ (WPS)
- Press a or b to select the [Network] option, and then press OK.
- Choose a or b to select the [WLAN] option, and then press OK.
- Press a or b to select the [WPS] option, and then press OK.
- When [WLAN Enable?] appears, press b to select On. This will start the wireless setup wizard. To cancel, press a.
- When the LCD displays [Press Key on rtr], press the WPS button on your wireless access point/router. Press an on the machine’s control panel. Your machine will automatically detect your wireless access point/ router and try to connect to your wireless network.
- If your wireless device is connected successfully, the machine’s LCD displays [Connected].