Brother HL-4070CDW Drivers Manual, Software Download, Scanner, Wireless Setup, Install, Windows 10, 8, 7, Mac Os, Linux – The Brother HL-4070CDW shipped with a ton of helpful functions, like cordless networking, duplexing capabilities, as well as PostScript compatibility. The Brother HL-4070CDW offered respectable print speed, along with permitting documents to be printed from a thumb drive put right into the front of the printer. The HL-4070CDW is very easy to set up, aside from the fact that it evaluates 64 extra pounds and calls for at the very least 2 individuals to unload securely. Mounting the printer toner cartridges is simple; you can access the printer’s drum unit by pushing a hassle-free launch switch on the front cover.
When setting up the software, Brother offers you the choice to set up drivers for 3 different link kinds: USB, Ethernet, or cordless. Creating a USB and Ethernet connection is extremely simple; however, configuring it for wireless usage included a lengthy process that ended up being a little a headache. The HL-4070CDW is one fast printer. Our tests took 18 seconds to print a one-page Word document, 45 secs to result in a 10-page Word data, 57 secs for our 22MB test photo, and 35 secs to print a four-page PDF.
The HL-4070CDW is a duplex printer and Brother has contrived the print flow to follow the 2nd side of a web page in a multi-page job with the first side of the next web page, practically instantly. This is a commendably efficient method of doing points, and also duplex print is quite a bit quicker than half the rate of single-sided print. Our 20-side record took 2 mins 49 seconds, which corresponds to 7.1 pm. Colour business graphics are normally tidy, though with some minor registration issues, when publishing black over colour. The black text itself is quite possibly developed, without any indication of printer toner spatter or jaggies, when using the 600dpi default resolution.
See Also: Brother HL-4150CDN Driver Download
Brother HL-4070CDW Scanner, Wireless Setup, Software Download
Brother HL-4070CDW Drivers Compatibility Information
Microsoft Windows 10, Microsoft Windows 10 (x64), Windows 8.1, Windows 8.1 (x64), Windows 8, Windows 8 (x64), Windows 7, Windows 7 (x64), Windows Vista, Windows Vista (x64), Windows XP (32-bit), Macintosh, Mac OS X 10.4 (Tiger), Mac OS X 10.5, Mac OS X 10.6, Mac OS X 10.7 (Lion), Mac OS X 10.8 (Mountain Lion), Mac OS X 10.9(Mavericks), Mac OS X 10.10 (Yosemite), Mac OS X 10.11 (El Capitan), Mac OS X 10.12 (Mac Os Sierra), Mac OS X 10.13 (High Sierra), Mac OS 10.14 (Mojave), Mac OS 10.15, Linux OS (32-bit), Linux (64-bit), Linux Ubuntu: 12.10, 13.04, 13.10, 14.04 / Debian: 6.0, 7.0 / Fedora: 17, 18, 19, 20 / OpenSUSE: 12.2, 12.3, 13.1.
Brother HL-4070CDW Drivers Installation For Windows
- Select Blue Downloads Button in the menu and the list of recent software downloaded files will open.
- Install the download by clicking on the name of the file.
- To open the folder that contains the downloaded files on your computer, click on the “Open download folder” link on the right side of the page.
- The folder containing your download will now be open.
- Follow the instructions displayed in the installation wizard.
- After the installation is completed, please restart the computer.
How To Uninstall Brother HL-4070CDW Drivers and Software
Windows 7, Windows Server 2008 and Windows Server 2008 R2
- Click (Start) > All Programs > Brother > Brother Utilities
Windows® 8 and Windows Server® 2012
- Tap or click (Brother Utilities) either on the Start screen or the desktop.
Windows® 8.1 and Windows Server® 2012 R2
- Move your mouse to the lower-left corner of the Start screen and click (if you are using a touch-based device, swipe up from the bottom of the Start screen to bring up the Apps screen).
- When the Apps screen appears, tap, or click (Brother Utilities).
Windows® 10 and Windows Server® 2016
- Choose Start > Brother > Brother Utilities.
- Click the drop-down list, and then select your model name (if not already selected). Click Tools in the left navigation bar, and then click Uninstall.
- Follow the instructions in the dialog box to uninstall the software and drivers.
How To Scan On Brother
- Make sure you have installed the Brother software and drivers.
- Make sure the USB cable is connected correctly, or that you are connected to the network using your wireless access point/ router.
- Load your document.
- Press (SCAN) on the printer button
- Click a or b to select the [to PC] option, and then press OK.
- Press a or b to select the [to File] option, and then press OK.
- If the machine is connected over the network, press a or b to select the computer where you want to send data, and then press OK.
- Change the scan settings you want to change, such as scan type, resolution, file type, and document size, if needed. When finished press OK.
- Press Mono Start or Colour Start.
Brother HL-4070CDW Wireless Network Setup
- For Mac, click Driver Download to go to the Brother Solutions Center. Follow the on-screen instructions to install printer drivers.
- Choose Wireless Network Connection (Wi-Fi), and then click Next.
Follow the on-screen instructions.
- Using One Push Method of Wi-Fi Protected Setup™ (WPS)
- Press a or b to select the [Network] option, and then press OK.
- Choose a or b to select the [WLAN] option, and then press OK.
- Press a or b to select the [WPS] option, and then press OK.
- When [WLAN Enable?] appears, press b to select On. This will start the wireless setup wizard. To cancel, press a.
- When the LCD displays [Press Key on rtr], press the WPS button on your wireless access point/router. Press an on the machine’s control panel. Your machine will automatically detect your wireless access point/ router and try to connect to your wireless network.
- If your wireless device is connected successfully, the machine’s LCD displays [Connected].