Brother HL-4040CDN Drivers Manual, Software Download, Scanner, Wireless Setup, Install, Windows 10, 8, 7, Mac Os, Linux – The HL-4040CDN is the best rate for a home-office or small-office printer, or a personal or little workgroup printer in a larger workplace. It includes a network port so you can share it quickly. It’s additionally tiny enough, at 12.5 by 16.5 by 18.7 inches (HWD), to keep on or near your desk without really feeling bewildered by it. However, please don’t mistake it for a light-weight personal printer that you can walk around conveniently on your own. It considers a significant 64.2 pounds without the toner cartridges, and its delivery weight is 73.7 pounds. This qualifies as hefty, even for a colour laser.
A4 paper can be printed with 20 pages per min for both black and white and colour, while other compatible media types include lawful dimension and unique paper. Ethernet capacity is included with the Brother HL-4040CDN, which is excellent for little groups with little colour printing needs, yet might occasionally take advantage of a shared system. Print resolution performs at 2400 x 600 dots per inch in both colour and black and white, which is wonderful for creating complete colour, complete web page imagery and pamphlets, or simply maintaining typical message looking sharper than common. Direct printing, straight from a digital electronic camera, is even possible thanks to PictBridge innovation.
A front-loading, straight print USB port permits the interface with any PictBridge compatible exterior tool. However, there is no devoted LCD screen for previewing, only a simple standing LCD. A certain degree of fonts consists of with the system such as scalable, bitmapped, and barcode font styles, all implemented by PCL 6 emulation. The device has an optimum month-to-month obligation cycle of 35,000 web pages which suggests that it is more than the ability to publish big amounts. However, the 4 consisted of printer toner cartridges, and printhead will not last long under hefty office printing conditions.
See Also: Brother HL-4040CN Driver Download
Brother HL-4040CDN Scanner, Wireless Setup, Software Download
Brother HL-4040CDN Drivers Compatibility Information
Microsoft Windows 10, Microsoft Windows 10 (x64), Windows 8.1, Windows 8.1 (x64), Windows 8, Windows 8 (x64), Windows 7, Windows 7 (x64), Windows Vista, Windows Vista (x64), Windows XP (32-bit), Macintosh, Mac OS X 10.4 (Tiger), Mac OS X 10.5, Mac OS X 10.6, Mac OS X 10.7 (Lion), Mac OS X 10.8 (Mountain Lion), Mac OS X 10.9(Mavericks), Mac OS X 10.10 (Yosemite), Mac OS X 10.11 (El Capitan), Mac OS X 10.12 (Mac Os Sierra), Mac OS X 10.13 (High Sierra), Mac OS 10.14 (Mojave), Mac OS 10.15, Linux OS (32-bit), Linux (64-bit), Linux Ubuntu: 12.10, 13.04, 13.10, 14.04 / Debian: 6.0, 7.0 / Fedora: 17, 18, 19, 20 / OpenSUSE: 12.2, 12.3, 13.1.
Brother HL-4040CDN Drivers Installation For Windows
- Select Blue Downloads Button in the menu and the list of recent software downloaded files will open.
- Install the download by clicking on the name of the file.
- To open the folder that contains the downloaded files on your computer, click on the “Open download folder” link on the right side of the page.
- The folder containing your download will now be open.
- Follow the instructions displayed in the installation wizard.
- After the installation is completed, please restart the computer.
How To Uninstall Brother HL-4040CDN Drivers and Software
Windows 7, Windows Server 2008 and Windows Server 2008 R2
- Click (Start) > All Programs > Brother > Brother Utilities
Windows® 8 and Windows Server® 2012
- Tap or click (Brother Utilities) either on the Start screen or the desktop.
Windows® 8.1 and Windows Server® 2012 R2
- Move your mouse to the lower-left corner of the Start screen and click (if you are using a touch-based device, swipe up from the bottom of the Start screen to bring up the Apps screen).
- When the Apps screen appears, tap, or click (Brother Utilities).
Windows® 10 and Windows Server® 2016
- Choose Start > Brother > Brother Utilities.
- Click the drop-down list, and then select your model name (if not already selected). Click Tools in the left navigation bar, and then click Uninstall.
- Follow the instructions in the dialogue box to uninstall the software and drivers.
How To Scan On Brother
- Make sure you have installed the Brother software and drivers.
- Make sure the USB cable is connected correctly, or that you are connected to the network using your wireless access point/ router.
- Load your document.
- Press (SCAN) on the printer button
- Click a or b to select the [to PC] option, and then press OK.
- Press a or b to select the [to File] option, and then press OK.
- If the machine is connected over the network, press a or b to select the computer where you want to send data, and then press OK.
- Change the scan settings you want to change, such as scan type, resolution, file type, and document size, if needed. When finished press OK.
- Press Mono Start or Colour Start.
Brother HL-4040CDN Wireless Network Setup
- For Mac, click Driver Download to go to the Brother Solutions Center. Follow the on-screen instructions to install printer drivers.
- Choose Wireless Network Connection (Wi-Fi), and then click Next.
Follow the on-screen instructions.
- Using One Push Method of Wi-Fi Protected Setup™ (WPS)
- Press a or b to select the [Network] option, and then press OK.
- Choose a or b to select the [WLAN] option, and then press OK.
- Press a or b to select the [WPS] option, and then press OK.
- When [WLAN Enable?] appears, press b to select On. This will start the wireless setup wizard. To cancel, press a.
- When the LCD displays [Press Key on rtr], press the WPS button on your wireless access point/router. Press an on the machine’s control panel. Your machine will automatically detect your wireless access point/ router and try to connect to your wireless network.
- If your wireless device is connected successfully, the machine’s LCD displays [Connected].