Brother HL-3180CDW Drivers Manual, Software Download, Scanner, Wireless Setup, Install, Windows 10, 8, 7, Mac Os, Linux – The Brother HL-3180CDW is a reliable, electronic colour printer for home or little workplace use with the included comfort of duplicating and scanning. This desk-friendly, small printer with an as much as 250-sheet capability tray gets in touch with simplicity through cordless networking or Hi-Speed USB 2.0 user interface and prints at approximately 23ppm. 3.7″ shade Touchscreen Display for user-friendly menu navigating. Publish from compatible mobile devices over your wireless network, scan records to preferred cloud solutions. Automatic duplex printing. 1-year minimal guarantee plus free phone support permanently of your product.
To improve your office productivity and also improving workflow this multifunction shade printer allows, black and white as well as colour printing with a super-fast print speed up to 23 pages per minute. This contemporary shade laser multi-copier will certainly be packed with the Brother newest modern technology as well as this will certainly likewise fit on little work desks and also limited spaces. The competent Brother HL-3180CDW colour printer has additionally an excellent feature. It manages so simple print on both side’s automatic (two-sided) duplex print capability. The duplex printing capacity system aids to conserve your paper price. It has actually been created 250 sheets front-loading paper tray cassette.
The cutting-edge control of modern technology conserves your colour printing costs. The secure feature lock attribute enables you to counts the colour printing web page as well as limits shade printing for up to 25 individuals. Predominantly, Brother HL-3180CDW is the perfect option for a company or house use. The best printer producer Brother provides it very good quality as well as efficient Printing capability in Black, White, and Color text. Everybody enjoys the brother printers for their trustworthy quality, integrity, as well as value. The Connectivity is extremely simple, you can be attached wirelessly with your Apple, Android, Kindle Fire, as well as Windows Phone mobile phone as well as keep the productivity flowing.
See Also: Brother MFC-L8600CDW Driver Download
Brother HL-3180CDW Scanner, Wireless Setup, Software Download
Brother HL-3180CDW Drivers Compatibility Information
Microsoft Windows 10, Microsoft Windows 10 (x64), Windows 8.1, Windows 8.1 (x64), Windows 8, Windows 8 (x64), Windows 7, Windows 7 (x64), Windows Vista, Windows Vista (x64), Windows XP (32-bit), Macintosh, Mac OS X 10.4 (Tiger), Mac OS X 10.5, Mac OS X 10.6, Mac OS X 10.7 (Lion), Mac OS X 10.8 (Mountain Lion), Mac OS X 10.9(Mavericks), Mac OS X 10.10 (Yosemite), Mac OS X 10.11 (El Capitan), Mac OS X 10.12 (Mac Os Sierra), Mac OS X 10.13 (High Sierra), Mac OS 10.14 (Mojave), Mac OS 10.15, Linux OS (32-bit), Linux (64-bit), Linux Ubuntu: 12.10, 13.04, 13.10, 14.04 / Debian: 6.0, 7.0 / Fedora: 17, 18, 19, 20 / OpenSUSE: 12.2, 12.3, 13.1.
Brother HL-3180CDW Drivers Installation For Windows
- Select Blue Downloads Button in the menu and the list of recent software downloaded files will open.
- Install the download by clicking on the name of the file.
- To open the folder that contains the downloaded files on your computer, click on the “Open download folder” link on the right side of the page.
- The folder containing your download will now be open.
- Follow the instructions displayed in the installation wizard.
- After the installation is completed, please restart the computer.
How To Uninstall Brother HL-3180CDW Drivers and Software
Windows 7, Windows Server 2008 and Windows Server 2008 R2
- Click (Start) > All Programs > Brother > Brother Utilities
Windows® 8 and Windows Server® 2012
- Tap or click (Brother Utilities) either on the Start screen or the desktop.
Windows® 8.1 and Windows Server® 2012 R2
- Move your mouse to the lower-left corner of the Start screen and click (if you are using a touch-based device, swipe up from the bottom of the Start screen to bring up the Apps screen).
- When the Apps screen appears, tap, or click (Brother Utilities).
Windows® 10 and Windows Server® 2016
- Choose Start > Brother > Brother Utilities.
- Click the drop-down list, and then select your model name (if not already selected). Click Tools in the left navigation bar, and then click Uninstall.
- Follow the instructions in the dialog box to uninstall the software and drivers.
How To Scan On Brother
- Make sure you have installed the Brother software and drivers.
- Make sure the USB cable is connected correctly, or that you are connected to the network using your wireless access point/ router.
- Load your document.
- Press (SCAN) on the printer button
- Click a or b to select the [to PC] option, and then press OK.
- Press a or b to select the [to File] option, and then press OK.
- If the machine is connected over the network, press a or b to select the computer where you want to send data, and then press OK.
- Change the scan settings you want to change, such as scan type, resolution, file type, and document size, if needed. When finished press OK.
- Press Mono Start or Colour Start.
Brother HL-3180CDW Wireless Network Setup
- For Mac, click Driver Download to go to the Brother Solutions Center. Follow the on-screen instructions to install printer drivers.
- Choose Wireless Network Connection (Wi-Fi), and then click Next.
Follow the on-screen instructions.
- Using One Push Method of Wi-Fi Protected Setup™ (WPS)
- Press a or b to select the [Network] option, and then press OK.
- Choose a or b to select the [WLAN] option, and then press OK.
- Press a or b to select the [WPS] option, and then press OK.
- When [WLAN Enable?] appears, press b to select On. This will start the wireless setup wizard. To cancel, press a.
- When the LCD displays [Press Key on rtr], press the WPS button on your wireless access point/router. Press an on the machine’s control panel. Your machine will automatically detect your wireless access point/ router and try to connect to your wireless network.
- If your wireless device is connected successfully, the machine’s LCD displays [Connected].