Brother HL-3045CN Drivers Manual, Software Download, Scanner, Wireless Setup, Install, Windows 10, 8, 7, Mac Os, Linux – The Brother HL-3045CN supplies basically the same combination of fast rate, appropriate if unimpressive result quality, and paper handling suitable for a mini, tiny, or home office. It’s additionally cheaper than its near-twin, which aids make it an excellent option. However, it omits some extras you’ll intend to make sure you won’t need, given that you can obtain them with the HL-3075CW for only a small extra cost. Both printers are constructed around the same LED engine. (LED printers work the same way as lasers, except that they utilize LEDs instead of a laser to draw each web page’s image on a drum before printing.) Having the same engine provides the same raw speed, at a rated 19 pages per min (ppm) for both colors and monochrome output.
Sharing the same engine likewise provides the same paper handling, with a 250-sheet tray, which should be ample for many tiny offices, and also a 1-sheet manual feed, so you can change to a different kind of paper for a given print task without having to transform the paper in the tray. In both instances, additionally, Brother does not sell any extra paper taking care of choices, so if you need automatic duplexing for printing on both sides of the web page, or you need a greater ability, neither will certainly be the best printer for you.
Print high quality for the message was excellent– as is normally the instance with the printer. The text was crisp, with no smearing, and paper emerged with no surges as can in some cases occur with heavy protection and inkjets. Printing is also fairly quick, both for the straight message and shade printing; the printer is ranked at 18ppm for color, and the speeds I saw shown this. The color outcome is a bit of a mixed bag, though. For project-based printing, I would state that the color capabilities suffice. Nonetheless, there was some banding visible with large, strong shade blocks. No laser that I have actually ever seen can measure up to an inkjet when it involves digital pictures, either, and the HL-3045 CN is no different here. Pictures published are satisfactory for general usage (institution jobs and so on), however not something you would certainly want to stick in a framework.
See Also: Brother HL-3070CW Driver Download
Brother HL-3045CN Scanner, Wireless Setup, Software Download
Brother HL-3045CN Drivers Compatibility Information
Microsoft Windows 10, Microsoft Windows 10 (x64), Windows 8.1, Windows 8.1 (x64), Windows 8, Windows 8 (x64), Windows 7, Windows 7 (x64), Windows Vista, Windows Vista (x64), Windows XP (32-bit), Macintosh, Mac OS X 10.4 (Tiger), Mac OS X 10.5, Mac OS X 10.6, Mac OS X 10.7 (Lion), Mac OS X 10.8 (Mountain Lion), Mac OS X 10.9(Mavericks), Mac OS X 10.10 (Yosemite), Mac OS X 10.11 (El Capitan), Mac OS X 10.12 (Mac Os Sierra), Mac OS X 10.13 (High Sierra), Mac OS 10.14 (Mojave), Mac OS 10.15, Linux OS (32-bit), Linux (64-bit), Linux Ubuntu: 12.10, 13.04, 13.10, 14.04 / Debian: 6.0, 7.0 / Fedora: 17, 18, 19, 20 / OpenSUSE: 12.2, 12.3, 13.1.
Brother HL-3045CN Drivers Installation For Windows
- Select Blue Downloads Button in the menu and the list of recent software downloaded files will open.
- Install the download by clicking on the name of the file.
- To open the folder that contains the downloaded files on your computer, click on the “Open download folder” link on the right side of the page.
- The folder containing your download will now be open.
- Follow the instructions displayed in the installation wizard.
- After the installation is completed, please restart the computer.
How To Uninstall Brother HL-3045CN Drivers and Software
Windows 7, Windows Server 2008 and Windows Server 2008 R2
- Click (Start) > All Programs > Brother > Brother Utilities
Windows® 8 and Windows Server® 2012
- Tap or click (Brother Utilities) either on the Start screen or the desktop.
Windows® 8.1 and Windows Server® 2012 R2
- Move your mouse to the lower-left corner of the Start screen and click (if you are using a touch-based device, swipe up from the bottom of the Start screen to bring up the Apps screen).
- When the Apps screen appears, tap, or click (Brother Utilities).
Windows® 10 and Windows Server® 2016
- Choose Start > Brother > Brother Utilities.
- Click the drop-down list, and then select your model name (if not already selected). Click Tools in the left navigation bar, and then click Uninstall.
- Follow the instructions in the dialog box to uninstall the software and drivers.
How To Scan On Brother
- Make sure you have installed the Brother software and drivers.
- Make sure the USB cable is connected correctly, or that you are connected to the network using your wireless access point/ router.
- Load your document.
- Press (SCAN) on the printer button
- Click a or b to select the [to PC] option, and then press OK.
- Press a or b to select the [to File] option, and then press OK.
- If the machine is connected over the network, press a or b to select the computer where you want to send data, and then press OK.
- Change the scan settings you want to change, such as scan type, resolution, file type, and document size, if needed. When finished press OK.
- Press Mono Start or Colour Start.
Brother HL-3045CN Wireless Network Setup
- For Mac, click Driver Download to go to the Brother Solutions Center. Follow the on-screen instructions to install printer drivers.
- Choose Wireless Network Connection (Wi-Fi), and then click Next.
Follow the on-screen instructions.
- Using One Push Method of Wi-Fi Protected Setup™ (WPS)
- Press a or b to select the [Network] option, and then press OK.
- Choose a or b to select the [WLAN] option, and then press OK.
- Press a or b to select the [WPS] option, and then press OK.
- When [WLAN Enable?] appears, press b to select On. This will start the wireless setup wizard. To cancel, press a.
- When the LCD displays [Press Key on rtr], press the WPS button on your wireless access point/router. Press an on the machine’s control panel. Your machine will automatically detect your wireless access point/ router and try to connect to your wireless network.
- If your wireless device is connected successfully, the machine’s LCD displays [Connected].