Brother HL-3040CN Drivers Manual, Software Download, Scanner, Wireless Setup, Install, Windows 10, 8, 7, Mac Os, Linux – The Brother HL-3040CN, a shade laser-class (LED) printer tailored towards home offices and also tiny workgroups, offers a great rate and also paper ability for its cost. We desire its graphics and photo top quality were better, yet the HL-3040CN needs to be a welcome enhancement to micro offices, specifically those that focus on message printing but still have an occasional requirement for shade. It could likewise be used as an individual printer in any type of dimension workplace. The 4 cartridges port in, one behind the other, under the printer’s cover as well as the paper feeds from a 250-sheet tray or a single-sheet multi-purpose port and also winds up on the top of the maker.
A little control board sits as a strip across the front of the printer. There’s a single-line, 16-character LCD present that deals with not having a backlight, but is understandable under excellent expenses light if you refuse the comparison. A square of control switches browses the food selection system, as well as there, are Go as well as Terminate buttons for standard work control. You can develop a numeric PIN for any print task from within the motorist and also the task will be kept in the printer until you enter that PIN, making use of the control square on the control panel. The only restriction is the inner memory in the equipment as well as you can have several works with different PINs held at the same time, though held jobs are shed when the printer’s switched off.
As an LED printer, the HL-3040CN makes use of LEDs in place of lasers as a light source; LED printers are thought about laser course. LED printers are commonly smaller than lasers, and also the Brother is no exemption. This white printer, with dark blue cover as well as paper cabinets, actions 9.8 by 16.1 by 18.3 inches (HWD) as well as considers 41.9 pounds. Paper ability is 250 sheets, plus a one-page manual feed slot. It does not have an automated duplexer for printing on both sides of a sheet of paper; the vehicle driver gives on-screen support for hand-operated duplexing. The control panel includes a 1-line monochrome LCD, a 4-way controller, as well as 3 function buttons: Go, Cancel, and Secure Print. Safeguard Print allows you accessibility PIN varieties of print jobs, which can be, established from within the chauffeur; you enter the numbers themselves using the 4-way controller.
See Also: Brother HL-3045CN Driver Download
Brother HL-3040CN Scanner, Wireless Setup, Software Download
Brother HL-3040CN Drivers Compatibility Information
Microsoft Windows 10, Microsoft Windows 10 (x64), Windows 8.1, Windows 8.1 (x64), Windows 8, Windows 8 (x64), Windows 7, Windows 7 (x64), Windows Vista, Windows Vista (x64), Windows XP (32-bit), Macintosh, Mac OS X 10.4 (Tiger), Mac OS X 10.5, Mac OS X 10.6, Mac OS X 10.7 (Lion), Mac OS X 10.8 (Mountain Lion), Mac OS X 10.9(Mavericks), Mac OS X 10.10 (Yosemite), Mac OS X 10.11 (El Capitan), Mac OS X 10.12 (Mac Os Sierra), Mac OS X 10.13 (High Sierra), Mac OS 10.14 (Mojave), Mac OS 10.15, Linux OS (32-bit), Linux (64-bit), Linux Ubuntu: 12.10, 13.04, 13.10, 14.04 / Debian: 6.0, 7.0 / Fedora: 17, 18, 19, 20 / OpenSUSE: 12.2, 12.3, 13.1.
Brother HL-3040CN Drivers Installation For Windows
- Select Blue Downloads Button in the menu and the list of recent software downloaded files will open.
- Install the download by clicking on the name of the file.
- To open the folder that contains the downloaded files on your computer, click on the “Open download folder” link on the right side of the page.
- The folder containing your download will now be open.
- Follow the instructions displayed in the installation wizard.
- After the installation is completed, please restart the computer.
How To Uninstall Brother HL-3040CN Drivers and Software
Windows 7, Windows Server 2008 and Windows Server 2008 R2
- Click (Start) > All Programs > Brother > Brother Utilities
Windows® 8 and Windows Server® 2012
- Tap or click (Brother Utilities) either on the Start screen or the desktop.
Windows® 8.1 and Windows Server® 2012 R2
- Move your mouse to the lower-left corner of the Start screen and click (if you are using a touch-based device, swipe up from the bottom of the Start screen to bring up the Apps screen).
- When the Apps screen appears, tap, or click (Brother Utilities).
Windows® 10 and Windows Server® 2016
- Choose Start > Brother > Brother Utilities.
- Click the drop-down list, and then select your model name (if not already selected). Click Tools in the left navigation bar, and then click Uninstall.
- Follow the instructions in the dialog box to uninstall the software and drivers.
How To Scan On Brother
- Make sure you have installed the Brother software and drivers.
- Make sure the USB cable is connected correctly, or that you are connected to the network using your wireless access point/ router.
- Load your document.
- Press (SCAN) on the printer button
- Click a or b to select the [to PC] option, and then press OK.
- Press a or b to select the [to File] option, and then press OK.
- If the machine is connected over the network, press a or b to select the computer where you want to send data, and then press OK.
- Change the scan settings you want to change, such as scan type, resolution, file type, and document size, if needed. When finished press OK.
- Press Mono Start or Colour Start.
Brother HL-3040CN Wireless Network Setup
- For Mac, click Driver Download to go to the Brother Solutions Center. Follow the on-screen instructions to install printer drivers.
- Choose Wireless Network Connection (Wi-Fi), and then click Next.
Follow the on-screen instructions.
- Using One Push Method of Wi-Fi Protected Setup™ (WPS)
- Press a or b to select the [Network] option, and then press OK.
- Choose a or b to select the [WLAN] option, and then press OK.
- Press a or b to select the [WPS] option, and then press OK.
- When [WLAN Enable?] appears, press b to select On. This will start the wireless setup wizard. To cancel, press a.
- When the LCD displays [Press Key on rtr], press the WPS button on your wireless access point/router. Press an on the machine’s control panel. Your machine will automatically detect your wireless access point/ router and try to connect to your wireless network.
- If your wireless device is connected successfully, the machine’s LCD displays [Connected].