Brother HL-2460 Drivers Manual, Software Download, Scanner, Wireless Setup, Install, Windows 10, 8, 7, Mac Os, Linux – Brother HL 2460 printer is one of the most sophisticated printers produced by Brother. This is a broadband printer with very doing capacity. This created crisp text as well as graphics with a 25 paper per minute speed. This collaborates with a basic control board with three shade LCD. This works as a workplace kind laser printer. It has an input capacity of 600 sheets and also the arrangement for expanding up to 2100 sheets. This Brother printer provides 2400 × 600 dots per inch resolution printouts. Its 11,000-page long-life printer toner cartridge uses budget-friendly printing. This sustains hand-operated duplex printing. This likewise reduces the printing expense. Its control panel is attractive and also user friendly. That aids to easy handling of this machine.
Brother HL 2460 printer is an Electrophotographic laser printer from the Brother. This printer deals with a 200 MHz Toshiba TMPR4955 CPU. By this, it works really successfully and also really immediately. This also has a network printer, and also it is connected to the network with Ethernet technology. It has likewise different printing modes like Hands-on duplex, N-Up, Poster and also Watermark print modes exist with this laser printer. For temporary storage space mechanism, a CompactFlash storage ability is offered with this Brother HL 2460 printer. For conserving the total printing price Printer toner as well as Power, Conserve Modes are additionally offered with this printer. The Brother company provides a one-year Limited Exchange Guarantee. 16 MB memory used for better performance with this printer which can be expandable as much as 272 MEGABYTES.
Brother HL 2460 printer is an excellent quality printer. It uses a resolution of 2400 × 600 dotes per inch for its laser printing. This does a printing speed up to 25 documents per minute. The printer also has actually obtained an LCD which supplies printing details. The time taken to the very first print is just 25 secs, and also it requires a heat-up time of at the very least 20 seconds at 23 level Celsius temperature.
See Also: Brother HL-5050 Drivers Download
Brother HL-2460 Scanner, Wireless Setup, Software Download
Brother HL-2460 Drivers Compatibility Information
Microsoft Windows 10, Microsoft Windows 10 (x64), Windows 8.1, Windows 8.1 (x64), Windows 8, Windows 8 (x64), Windows 7, Windows 7 (x64), Windows Vista, Windows Vista (x64), Windows XP (32-bit), Macintosh, Mac OS X 10.4 (Tiger), Mac OS X 10.5, Mac OS X 10.6, Mac OS X 10.7 (Lion), Mac OS X 10.8 (Mountain Lion), Mac OS X 10.9(Mavericks), Mac OS X 10.10 (Yosemite), Mac OS X 10.11 (El Capitan), Mac OS X 10.12 (Mac Os Sierra), Mac OS X 10.13 (High Sierra), Mac OS 10.14 (Mojave), Mac OS 10.15, Linux OS (32-bit), Linux (64-bit), Linux Ubuntu: 12.10, 13.04, 13.10, 14.04 / Debian: 6.0, 7.0 / Fedora: 17, 18, 19, 20 / OpenSUSE: 12.2, 12.3, 13.1.
Brother HL-2460 Drivers Installation For Windows
- Select Blue Downloads Button in the menu and the list of recent software downloaded files will open.
- Install the download by clicking on the name of the file.
- To open the folder that contains the downloaded files on your computer, click on the “Open download folder” link on the right side of the page.
- The folder containing your download will now be open.
- Follow the instructions displayed in the installation wizard.
How To Uninstall Brother HL-2460 Drivers and Software
Windows 7, Windows Server 2008 and Windows Server 2008 R2
- Click (Start) > All Programs > Brother > Brother Utilities
Windows® 8 and Windows Server® 2012
- Tap or click (Brother Utilities) either on the Start screen or the desktop.
Windows® 8.1 and Windows Server® 2012 R2
- Move your mouse to the lower-left corner of the Start screen and click (if you are using a touch-based device, swipe up from the bottom of the Start screen to bring up the Apps screen).
- When the Apps screen appears, tap, or click (Brother Utilities).
Windows® 10 and Windows Server® 2016
- Choose Start > Brother > Brother Utilities.
- Click the drop-down list, and then select your model name (if not already selected). Click Tools in the left navigation bar, and then click Uninstall.
- Follow the instructions in the dialog box to uninstall the software and drivers.
How To Scan On Brother
- Make sure you have installed the Brother software and drivers.
- Make sure the USB cable is connected correctly, or that you are connected to the network using your wireless access point/ router.
- Load your document.
- Press (SCAN) on the printer button
- Click a or b to select the [to PC] option, and then press OK.
- Press a or b to select the [to File] option, and then press OK.
- If the machine is connected over the network, press a or b to select the computer where you want to send data, and then press OK.
- Change the scan settings you want to change, such as scan type, resolution, file type, and document size, if needed. When finished press OK.
- Press Mono Start or Colour Start.
Brother HL-2460 Wireless Network Setup
- For Mac, click Driver Download to go to the Brother Solutions Center. Follow the on-screen instructions to install printer drivers.
- Choose Wireless Network Connection (Wi-Fi), and then click Next.
Follow the on-screen instructions.
- Using One Push Method of Wi-Fi Protected Setup™ (WPS)
- Press a or b to select the [Network] option, and then press OK.
- Choose a or b to select the [WLAN] option, and then press OK.
- Press a or b to select the [WPS] option, and then press OK.
- When [WLAN Enable?] appears, press b to select On. This will start the wireless setup wizard. To cancel, press a.
- When the LCD displays [Press Key on rtr], press the WPS button on your wireless access point/router. Press an on the machine’s control panel. Your machine will automatically detect your wireless access point/ router and try to connect to your wireless network.
- If your wireless device is connected successfully, the machine’s LCD displays [Connected].