Brother HL-2270DW Drivers Manual, Software Download, Scanner, Wireless Setup, Install, Windows 10, 8, 7, Mac Os, Linux – The Brother HL-2270DW is a simple mono laser printer. Apart from wireless networking, it does not have any expensive attributes– it does a great work of printing monochrome web pages quickly, with a rapid time for the very first web page to be published and fast overall print speeds. Suppose easy file production is your primary function as well as you will not be publishing on speciality documents commonly, after that the HL-2270DW is ideal. The marketplace for a little, desktop computer, mono laser printers is crowded, with the main differentiators being rate, duplex print and cordless link. Brother’s HL-2270DW has the last 2 of these and also an asserted top speed of 26ppm. It can additionally publish wirelessly from smartphones, including iPhone and Android, in addition to from Computers and also Macs.
The control panel includes a column of 4 LEDs, labelled Printer toner, Drum, Error and Ready all sitting above a ‘Go’ button. Actually, the initial two have secondary functions, when you’re establishing a cordless connection for the printer. They blink to indicate browsing as well as connecting when utilizing WPS configuration, which includes pushing a microswitch via an opening in the back panel with a ballpoint. This seems a little bit cumbersome when for minimal additional layout and also production expense, the printer might have been fitted with a separate blue cordless sign and a configuration switch. Even ₤ 50 inkjets have this.
The Brother HL-2270DW is really quick for a fairly inexpensive mono laser printer. After the first-page-out we timed subsequent sheets at around 2.5 secs each, giving the Brother HL-2270DW a rate of just over 20 pages per minute over a 50-sheet test paper run. This is a superb speed for an economical printer. The fast print rates of the Brother HL-2270DW do not come at the price of print high quality.
See Also: Brother HL-2275DW Drivers Download
Brother HL-2270DW Scanner, Wireless Setup, Software Download
Brother HL-2270DW Drivers Compatibility Information
Microsoft Windows 10, Microsoft Windows 10 (x64), Windows 8.1, Windows 8.1 (x64), Windows 8, Windows 8 (x64), Windows 7, Windows 7 (x64), Windows Vista, Windows Vista (x64), Windows XP (32-bit), Macintosh, Mac OS X 10.4 (Tiger), Mac OS X 10.5, Mac OS X 10.6, Mac OS X 10.7 (Lion), Mac OS X 10.8 (Mountain Lion), Mac OS X 10.9(Mavericks), Mac OS X 10.10 (Yosemite), Mac OS X 10.11 (El Capitan), Mac OS X 10.12 (Mac Os Sierra), Mac OS X 10.13 (High Sierra), Mac OS 10.14 (Mojave), Mac OS 10.15, Linux OS (32-bit), Linux (64-bit), Linux Ubuntu: 12.10, 13.04, 13.10, 14.04 / Debian: 6.0, 7.0 / Fedora: 17, 18, 19, 20 / OpenSUSE: 12.2, 12.3, 13.1.
Brother HL-2270DW Drivers Installation For Windows
- Select Blue Downloads Button in the menu and the list of recent software downloaded files will open.
- Install the download by clicking on the name of the file.
- To open the folder that contains the downloaded files on your computer, click on the “Open download folder” link on the right side of the page.
- The folder containing your download will now be open.
- Follow the instructions displayed in the installation wizard.
- After the installation is completed, please restart the computer.
How To Uninstall Brother HL-2270DW Drivers and Software
Windows 7, Windows Server 2008 and Windows Server 2008 R2
- Click (Start) > All Programs > Brother > Brother Utilities
Windows® 8 and Windows Server® 2012
- Tap or click (Brother Utilities) either on the Start screen or the desktop.
Windows® 8.1 and Windows Server® 2012 R2
- Move your mouse to the lower-left corner of the Start screen and click (if you are using a touch-based device, swipe up from the bottom of the Start screen to bring up the Apps screen).
- When the Apps screen appears, tap, or click (Brother Utilities).
Windows® 10 and Windows Server® 2016
- Choose Start > Brother > Brother Utilities.
- Click the drop-down list, and then select your model name (if not already selected). Click Tools in the left navigation bar, and then click Uninstall.
- Follow the instructions in the dialog box to uninstall the software and drivers.
How To Scan On Brother
- Make sure you have installed the Brother software and drivers.
- Make sure the USB cable is connected correctly, or that you are connected to the network using your wireless access point/ router.
- Load your document.
- Press (SCAN) on the printer button
- Click a or b to select the [to PC] option, and then press OK.
- Press a or b to select the [to File] option, and then press OK.
- If the machine is connected over the network, press a or b to select the computer where you want to send data, and then press OK.
- Change the scan settings you want to change, such as scan type, resolution, file type, and document size, if needed. When finished press OK.
- Press Mono Start or Colour Start.
Brother HL-2270DW Wireless Network Setup
- For Mac, click Driver Download to go to the Brother Solutions Center. Follow the on-screen instructions to install printer drivers.
- Choose Wireless Network Connection (Wi-Fi), and then click Next.
Follow the on-screen instructions.
- Using One Push Method of Wi-Fi Protected Setup™ (WPS)
- Press a or b to select the [Network] option, and then press OK.
- Choose a or b to select the [WLAN] option, and then press OK.
- Press a or b to select the [WPS] option, and then press OK.
- When [WLAN Enable?] appears, press b to select On. This will start the wireless setup wizard. To cancel, press a.
- When the LCD displays [Press Key on rtr], press the WPS button on your wireless access point/router. Press an on the machine’s control panel. Your machine will automatically detect your wireless access point/ router and try to connect to your wireless network.
- If your wireless device is connected successfully, the machine’s LCD displays [Connected].