Brother HL-2240D Drivers Manual, Software Download, Scanner, Wireless Setup, Install, Windows 10, 8, 7, Mac Os, Linux – The HL-2240D comes in a portable, a brief framework that’s covered in mute black plastic with grey cellular lining its outcome tray—the printer gauges 14.5 inches broad, 14.2 inches deep as well as simply 7.2 inches high. Individuals can either feed standard documents into the 250-sheet paper tray or smaller sized papers like envelopes through a smaller sized slot-loaded feeder that opens over it. The HL-2240D includes nothing else connection than its USB interface and also power connection. Inside, this printer packs 8MB of on-board memory, and also a 200MHz CPU. It additionally includes a toner saver setting to utilize less ink on less-critical records like in-office memoranda. The HL-2240D can take care of as much as 10,000 pages monthly before it might call for upkeep, likewise known as its duty cycle.
All printed material appears the top as well as is fed right into a tray that’s a little recessed right into the printer’s body. There’s also a flip-up paper stopper that stops sheets from functioning their way out of the tray and also onto the flooring. Also, the printer’s fashionable, space-saving layout fits virtually anywhere. The hl-2240d supplies adaptable paper managing using a flexible, 250-sheet capacity tray and a manual by-pass slot for printing thicker media. To help lower your operating expense, a high-yield 2,600-page substitute toner cartridge is available. Paper Kind: Plain, Bond, Envelopes, Labels. What’s in the box: Brother HL-2240D Compact Personal B/W Laser Printer with Duplex.
Setting the printer up is quite uncomplicated. You get rid of some protective tabs, secure the printer toner and also drum cartridges, offer the previous a mild shake to make certain the toner is equally dispersed, and afterwards put them back in their slot in the belly of the printer. After that, it’s simply a matter of filling the drivers onto your computer and also linking it up with a USB lead. The entire procedure only takes a couple of mins.
Brother HL-2240D Scanner, Wireless Setup, Software Download
Brother HL-2240D Drivers Compatibility Information
Microsoft Windows 10, Microsoft Windows 10 (x64), Windows 8.1, Windows 8.1 (x64), Windows 8, Windows 8 (x64), Windows 7, Windows 7 (x64), Windows Vista, Windows Vista (x64), Windows XP (32-bit), Macintosh, Mac OS X 10.4 (Tiger), Mac OS X 10.5, Mac OS X 10.6, Mac OS X 10.7 (Lion), Mac OS X 10.8 (Mountain Lion), Mac OS X 10.9(Mavericks), Mac OS X 10.10 (Yosemite), Mac OS X 10.11 (El Capitan), Mac OS X 10.12 (Mac Os Sierra), Mac OS X 10.13 (High Sierra), Mac OS 10.14 (Mojave), Mac OS 10.15, Linux OS (32-bit), Linux (64-bit), Linux Ubuntu: 12.10, 13.04, 13.10, 14.04 / Debian: 6.0, 7.0 / Fedora: 17, 18, 19, 20 / OpenSUSE: 12.2, 12.3, 13.1.
Brother HL-2240D Drivers Installation For Windows
- Select Blue Downloads Button in the menu and the list of recent software downloaded files will open.
- Install the download by clicking on the name of the file.
- To open the folder that contains the downloaded files on your computer, click on the “Open download folder” link on the right side of the page.
- The folder containing your download will now be open.
- Follow the instructions displayed in the installation wizard.
- After the installation is completed, please restart the computer.
How To Uninstall Brother HL-2240D Drivers and Software
Windows 7, Windows Server 2008 and Windows Server 2008 R2
- Click (Start) > All Programs > Brother > Brother Utilities
Windows® 8 and Windows Server® 2012
- Tap or click (Brother Utilities) either on the Start screen or the desktop.
Windows® 8.1 and Windows Server® 2012 R2
- Move your mouse to the lower-left corner of the Start screen and click (if you are using a touch-based device, swipe up from the bottom of the Start screen to bring up the Apps screen).
- When the Apps screen appears, tap, or click (Brother Utilities).
Windows® 10 and Windows Server® 2016
- Choose Start > Brother > Brother Utilities.
- Click the drop-down list, and then select your model name (if not already selected). Click Tools in the left navigation bar, and then click Uninstall.
- Follow the instructions in the dialog box to uninstall the software and drivers.
How To Scan On Brother
- Make sure you have installed the Brother software and drivers.
- Make sure the USB cable is connected correctly, or that you are connected to the network using your wireless access point/ router.
- Load your document.
- Press (SCAN) on the printer button
- Click a or b to select the [to PC] option, and then press OK.
- Press a or b to select the [to File] option, and then press OK.
- If the machine is connected over the network, press a or b to select the computer where you want to send data, and then press OK.
- Change the scan settings you want to change, such as scan type, resolution, file type, and document size, if needed. When finished press OK.
- Press Mono Start or Colour Start.
Brother HL-2240D Wireless Network Setup
- For Mac, click Driver Download to go to the Brother Solutions Center. Follow the on-screen instructions to install printer drivers.
- Choose Wireless Network Connection (Wi-Fi), and then click Next.
Follow the on-screen instructions.
- Using One Push Method of Wi-Fi Protected Setup™ (WPS)
- Press a or b to select the [Network] option, and then press OK.
- Choose a or b to select the [WLAN] option, and then press OK.
- Press a or b to select the [WPS] option, and then press OK.
- When [WLAN Enable?] appears, press b to select On. This will start the wireless setup wizard. To cancel, press a.
- When the LCD displays [Press Key on rtr], press the WPS button on your wireless access point/router. Press an on the machine’s control panel. Your machine will automatically detect your wireless access point/ router and try to connect to your wireless network.
- If your wireless device is connected successfully, the machine’s LCD displays [Connected].