Brother HL-2240 Drivers Manual, Software Download, Scanner, Wireless Setup, Install, Windows 10, 8, 7, Mac Os, Linux – The Brother HL-2240 Personal Printer is a monochrome printer that supplies rapid printing at as much as 24 pages per minute and top quality output for producing professional documents consisting of letters, reports, spreadsheets as well as even more. It features a trendy, space-saving style that matches essentially any environment. On top of that, it offers hassle-free paper taking care of through a flexible, 250-sheet capacity tray. The drum, in fact, lasts for around 12,000 sheets, whereas the toner benefits either 1,200 or 2,600 web pages, depending on which toner cartridge you select. Using on-line rates as our guide, prices exercise at around 3.3 p per page, with that said number consisting of 0.7 p for paper prices.
Given that the HL-2240 is valued at an instead lowly ₤ 80, its print speed is rather remarkable. It took simply 34 secs to create our ten-page black and white message file, and also a simple 36 seconds to publish off 10 duplicates of our black and white graphics document. It was a little bit faster at printing our ten-page business discussion, taking just 33 secs. Publish high quality is a little much better than expected, considering the printer’s small cost. Its message top quality is especially excellent, as specific characters are cleanly created, as well as message looks deep and also dark on the page. This great efficiency carries over even when you make use of the toner-save mode, which can eke out longer life from the printer toner cartridge.
Graphics, as well as images, were both at the low end of the very tight varieties where most mono lasers fall. The graphics were good enough for any inner use. Depending on just how requiring you are, you may consider them adequate for PowerPoint handouts and so on too. Image high quality was good enough to publish identifiable images from Web pages or utilize the printer for client e-newsletters, which has to do with as high as you can hope for from a mono laser.
Brother HL-2240 Scanner, Wireless Setup, Software Download
Brother HL-2240 Drivers Compatibility Information
Microsoft Windows 10, Microsoft Windows 10 (x64), Windows 8.1, Windows 8.1 (x64), Windows 8, Windows 8 (x64), Windows 7, Windows 7 (x64), Windows Vista, Windows Vista (x64), Windows XP (32-bit), Macintosh, Mac OS X 10.4 (Tiger), Mac OS X 10.5, Mac OS X 10.6, Mac OS X 10.7 (Lion), Mac OS X 10.8 (Mountain Lion), Mac OS X 10.9(Mavericks), Mac OS X 10.10 (Yosemite), Mac OS X 10.11 (El Capitan), Mac OS X 10.12 (Mac Os Sierra), Mac OS X 10.13 (High Sierra), Mac OS 10.14 (Mojave), Mac OS 10.15, Linux OS (32-bit), Linux (64-bit), Linux Ubuntu: 12.10, 13.04, 13.10, 14.04 / Debian: 6.0, 7.0 / Fedora: 17, 18, 19, 20 / OpenSUSE: 12.2, 12.3, 13.1.
Brother HL-2240 Drivers Installation For Windows
- Select Blue Downloads Button in the menu and the list of recent software downloaded files will open.
- Install the download by clicking on the name of the file.
- To open the folder that contains the downloaded files on your computer, click on the “Open download folder” link on the right side of the page.
- The folder containing your download will now be open.
- Follow the instructions displayed in the installation wizard.
- After the installation is completed, please restart the computer.
How To Uninstall Brother HL-2240 Drivers and Software
Windows 7, Windows Server 2008 and Windows Server 2008 R2
- Click (Start) > All Programs > Brother > Brother Utilities
Windows® 8 and Windows Server® 2012
- Tap or click (Brother Utilities) either on the Start screen or the desktop.
Windows® 8.1 and Windows Server® 2012 R2
- Move your mouse to the lower-left corner of the Start screen and click (if you are using a touch-based device, swipe up from the bottom of the Start screen to bring up the Apps screen).
- When the Apps screen appears, tap, or click (Brother Utilities).
Windows® 10 and Windows Server® 2016
- Choose Start > Brother > Brother Utilities.
- Click the drop-down list, and then select your model name (if not already selected). Click Tools in the left navigation bar, and then click Uninstall.
- Follow the instructions in the dialog box to uninstall the software and drivers.
How To Scan On Brother
- Make sure you have installed the Brother software and drivers.
- Make sure the USB cable is connected correctly, or that you are connected to the network using your wireless access point/ router.
- Load your document.
- Press (SCAN) on the printer button
- Click a or b to select the [to PC] option, and then press OK.
- Press a or b to select the [to File] option, and then press OK.
- If the machine is connected over the network, press a or b to select the computer where you want to send data, and then press OK.
- Change the scan settings you want to change, such as scan type, resolution, file type, and document size, if needed. When finished press OK.
- Press Mono Start or Colour Start.
Brother HL-2240 Wireless Network Setup
- For Mac, click Driver Download to go to the Brother Solutions Center. Follow the on-screen instructions to install printer drivers.
- Choose Wireless Network Connection (Wi-Fi), and then click Next.
Follow the on-screen instructions.
- Using One Push Method of Wi-Fi Protected Setup™ (WPS)
- Press a or b to select the [Network] option, and then press OK.
- Choose a or b to select the [WLAN] option, and then press OK.
- Press a or b to select the [WPS] option, and then press OK.
- When [WLAN Enable?] appears, press b to select On. This will start the wireless setup wizard. To cancel, press a.
- When the LCD displays [Press Key on rtr], press the WPS button on your wireless access point/router. Press an on the machine’s control panel. Your machine will automatically detect your wireless access point/ router and try to connect to your wireless network.
- If your wireless device is connected successfully, the machine’s LCD displays [Connected].
Incoming search terms:
- nu vot