Brother HL-2040 Drivers Manual, Software Download, Scanner, Wireless Setup, Install, Windows 10, 8, 7, Mac Os, Linux – Brother HL-2040 laser printer would certainly fit easily in a workplace that’s tight on space and spending plan. Its footprint is slightly larger than that of similar way valued models, but it looks more like a scaled-down professional laser printer than a souped-up individual printer. For example, a proper paper cabinet constructed into the printer base can stand up to 250 sheets of paper. A hands-on bypass slot allows you publish on various paper, such as letterhead or legal-size sheets, or on thicker media, such as envelopes (which you can not load right into the main paper drawer). This method is great for occasional usage, but it does require you to feed products individually, so publishing a thousand envelopes for a mass mailing wouldn’t be fun.
The HL-2040 determines 14.6″ x 14.2″ x 6.5″ as well as weighs 14.3 pounds. The printer will certainly fit on a lot of little desks, tables, and various other offices without much trouble. Additionally, when heated up, the printer creates 30dB of sound. This increases to 51dB when printing. The HL-2040 prints 20 pages per min at an optimum resolution of 2400 x 600 dpi, constant with current criteria despite having actually been released in 2005 and being a spending plan printer after that. The HL-2040 has an optimum tons capability of half a ream of paper, 250 sheets, and also is ranked at 28 pounds.
An 802.11 b add-on is likewise available according to some distributors. Once more, it is tough to come by and not also provided on Brother’s own specification sheet, calling into question its schedule. Moreover, adding an 802.11 b device to a network has the potential to reduce it down, as some consumer 802.11 g and 802.11 n routers will relocate all web traffic at the rate of its slowest devices. The HL-2040 can take ordinary paper, bond paper, envelopes, labels, and openness. Its paper tray can publish the letter, legal, exec, and documents of sizes.
Brother HL-2040 Scanner, Wireless Setup, Software Download
Brother HL-2040 Drivers Compatibility Information
Microsoft Windows 10, Microsoft Windows 10 (x64), Windows 8.1, Windows 8.1 (x64), Windows 8, Windows 8 (x64), Windows 7, Windows 7 (x64), Windows Vista, Windows Vista (x64), Windows XP (32-bit), Macintosh, Mac OS X 10.4 (Tiger), Mac OS X 10.5, Mac OS X 10.6, Mac OS X 10.7 (Lion), Mac OS X 10.8 (Mountain Lion), Mac OS X 10.9(Mavericks), Mac OS X 10.10 (Yosemite), Mac OS X 10.11 (El Capitan), Mac OS X 10.12 (Mac Os Sierra), Mac OS X 10.13 (High Sierra), Mac OS 10.14 (Mojave), Mac OS 10.15, Linux OS (32-bit), Linux (64-bit), Linux Ubuntu: 12.10, 13.04, 13.10, 14.04 / Debian: 6.0, 7.0 / Fedora: 17, 18, 19, 20 / OpenSUSE: 12.2, 12.3, 13.1.
Brother HL-2040 Drivers Installation For Windows
- Select Blue Downloads Button in the menu and the list of recent software downloaded files will open.
- Install the download by clicking on the name of the file.
- To open the folder that contains the downloaded files on your computer, click on the “Open download folder” link on the right side of the page.
- The folder containing your download will now be open.
- Follow the instructions displayed in the installation wizard.
- After the installation is completed, please restart the computer.
How To Uninstall Brother HL-2040 Drivers and Software
Windows 7, Windows Server 2008 and Windows Server 2008 R2
- Click (Start) > All Programs > Brother > Brother Utilities
Windows® 8 and Windows Server® 2012
- Tap or click (Brother Utilities) either on the Start screen or the desktop.
Windows® 8.1 and Windows Server® 2012 R2
- Move your mouse to the lower-left corner of the Start screen and click (if you are using a touch-based device, swipe up from the bottom of the Start screen to bring up the Apps screen).
- When the Apps screen appears, tap, or click (Brother Utilities).
Windows® 10 and Windows Server® 2016
- Choose Start > Brother > Brother Utilities.
- Click the drop-down list, and then select your model name (if not already selected). Click Tools in the left navigation bar, and then click Uninstall.
- Follow the instructions in the dialog box to uninstall the software and drivers.
How To Scan On Brother
- Make sure you have installed the Brother software and drivers.
- Make sure the USB cable is connected correctly, or that you are connected to the network using your wireless access point/ router.
- Load your document.
- Press (SCAN) on the printer button
- Click a or b to select the [to PC] option, and then press OK.
- Press a or b to select the [to File] option, and then press OK.
- If the machine is connected over the network, press a or b to select the computer where you want to send data, and then press OK.
- Change the scan settings you want to change, such as scan type, resolution, file type, and document size, if needed. When finished press OK.
- Press Mono Start or Colour Start.
Brother HL-2040 Wireless Network Setup
- For Mac, click Driver Download to go to the Brother Solutions Center. Follow the on-screen instructions to install printer drivers.
- Choose Wireless Network Connection (Wi-Fi), and then click Next.
Follow the on-screen instructions.
- Using One Push Method of Wi-Fi Protected Setup™ (WPS)
- Press a or b to select the [Network] option, and then press OK.
- Choose a or b to select the [WLAN] option, and then press OK.
- Press a or b to select the [WPS] option, and then press OK.
- When [WLAN Enable?] appears, press b to select On. This will start the wireless setup wizard. To cancel, press a.
- When the LCD displays [Press Key on rtr], press the WPS button on your wireless access point/router. Press an on the machine’s control panel. Your machine will automatically detect your wireless access point/ router and try to connect to your wireless network.
- If your wireless device is connected successfully, the machine’s LCD displays [Connected].
Incoming search terms:
- hl 2040 driver download
- driver brother hl 2040
- drivers brother hl-2040
- hl-2040 laser printer
- install brother printer driver 2040