Brother FAX-2940 Drivers Manual, Software Download, Scanner, Wireless Setup, Install, Windows 10, 8, 7, Mac Os, Linux – Brother FAX-2940 Designed for small to tool companies, high-speed laser fax supplies a high-capacity, a front-loading paper tray that simplifies paper handling, and a high monthly responsibility cycle. This feature-rich design is outfitted with a quick modem (33.6 Kbps) to reduce transmission time and bountiful memory for worry-free fax storage space. IntelliFax2940 sends out a page in approximately 3 secs. The 16MB memory accumulate to 500 fax web pages.
This facsimile machine can receive fax and voice gets in touch with the exact same telephone line which conserves the expenditure of separate phone lines. Additionally, it includes a built-in telephone phone for voice calls. The FAX-2940 is outfitted with a selection of useful functions that can help in reducing the time as well as increase productivity. geared up with a 250-sheet ability paper tray for letter or legal size paper as well as a single-sheet hand-operated feed port for envelopes or thicker media. This fax machine likewise has a 30-page capacity auto file feeder for sending out faxes as well as making duplicates, approximately lawful size. With a fax-page memory of approximately 500 web pages, this equipment permits you to keep faxes to memory as well as program transmission for a later time.
Remote Fax Access allows you to access your fax messages from any type of telephone or facsimile machine by utilizing a remote gain access to code. Broadcasting lets you immediately send the exact same fax message to several fax numbers at the same time, approximately 272 locations. This facsimile machine includes a Hi-Speed USB 2.0 interface to connect to your computer system for up to 24ppm laser printing1. It additionally has a ‘LITTLE’ (telephone answering gadget) interface for connecting an outside phone or answering machine. The IntelliFAX additionally supplies optional scanning capacities with a complimentary scanner driver1 (TWAIN as well as WIA for Windows ® and ICA for Mac ®).
See Also: Brother FAX-2840 Driver Download
Brother FAX-2940 Scanner, Wireless Setup, Software Download
Brother FAX-2940 Drivers Compatibility Information
Microsoft Windows 10, Microsoft Windows 10 (x64), Windows 8.1, Windows 8.1 (x64), Windows 8, Windows 8 (x64), Windows 7, Windows 7 (x64), Windows Vista, Windows Vista (x64), Windows XP (32-bit), Macintosh, Mac OS X 10.4 (Tiger), Mac OS X 10.5, Mac OS X 10.6, Mac OS X 10.7 (Lion), Mac OS X 10.8 (Mountain Lion), Mac OS X 10.9(Mavericks), Mac OS X 10.10 (Yosemite), Mac OS X 10.11 (El Capitan), Mac OS X 10.12 (Mac Os Sierra), Mac OS X 10.13 (High Sierra), Mac OS 10.14 (Mojave), Mac OS 10.15, Linux OS (32-bit), Linux (64-bit), Linux Ubuntu: 12.10, 13.04, 13.10, 14.04 / Debian: 6.0, 7.0 / Fedora: 17, 18, 19, 20 / OpenSUSE: 12.2, 12.3, 13.1.
Brother FAX-2940 Drivers Installation For Windows
- Select Blue Downloads Button in the menu and the list of recent software downloaded files will open.
- Install the download by clicking on the name of the file.
- To open the folder that contains the downloaded files on your computer, click on the “Open download folder” link on the right side of the page.
- The folder containing your download will now be open.
- Follow the instructions displayed in the installation wizard.
- After the installation is completed, please restart the computer.
How To Uninstall Brother FAX-2940 Drivers and Software
Windows 7, Windows Server 2008 and Windows Server 2008 R2
- Click (Start) > All Programs > Brother > Brother Utilities
Windows® 8 and Windows Server® 2012
- Tap or click (Brother Utilities) either on the Start screen or the desktop.
Windows® 8.1 and Windows Server® 2012 R2
- Move your mouse to the lower-left corner of the Start screen and click (if you are using a touch-based device, swipe up from the bottom of the Start screen to bring up the Apps screen).
- When the Apps screen appears, tap, or click (Brother Utilities).
Windows® 10 and Windows Server® 2016
- Choose Start > Brother > Brother Utilities.
- Click the drop-down list, and then select your model name (if not already selected). Click Tools in the left navigation bar, and then click Uninstall.
- Follow the instructions in the dialog box to uninstall the software and drivers.
How To Scan On Brother
- Make sure you have installed the Brother software and drivers.
- Make sure the USB cable is connected correctly, or that you are connected to the network using your wireless access point/ router.
- Load your document.
- Press (SCAN) on the printer button
- Click a or b to select the [to PC] option, and then press OK.
- Press a or b to select the [to File] option, and then press OK.
- If the machine is connected over the network, press a or b to select the computer where you want to send data, and then press OK.
- Change the scan settings you want to change, such as scan type, resolution, file type, and document size, if needed. When finished press OK.
- Press Mono Start or Colour Start.
Brother FAX-2940 Wireless Network Setup
- For Mac, click Driver Download to go to the Brother Solutions Center. Follow the on-screen instructions to install printer drivers.
- Choose Wireless Network Connection (Wi-Fi), and then click Next.
Follow the on-screen instructions.
- Using One Push Method of Wi-Fi Protected Setup™ (WPS)
- Press a or b to select the [Network] option, and then press OK.
- Choose a or b to select the [WLAN] option, and then press OK.
- Press a or b to select the [WPS] option, and then press OK.
- When [WLAN Enable?] appears, press b to select On. This will start the wireless setup wizard. To cancel, press a.
- When the LCD displays [Press Key on rtr], press the WPS button on your wireless access point/router. Press an on the machine’s control panel. Your machine will automatically detect your wireless access point/ router and try to connect to your wireless network.
- If your wireless device is connected successfully, the machine’s LCD displays [Connected].