Brother DCP-T510w Drivers Manual, Software Download, Scanner, Wireless Setup, Install, Windows 10, 8, 7, Mac Os, Linux – The pioneers of printing solutions, Brother markets, have never failed to astonish people with their fantastic carrying out devices. They have brought yet another workhorse right into the market that has impressed not only the regional consumers but the people all over the world fear of it. It includes an inbuilt refill ink container system and also the wireless connection that can be accessed by lifting the upper the lid of the body. This set has got a compact design with an embedded ink container that has four separate chambers for various colors. To prevent ink smudging on documents, the printer comes with some one-of-a-kind blotting papers.
Successive is configuring the wireless network on the printer, making use of the control board on the printer, and that’s it. You are ready to rock-and-roll. The Brother DCP-T510W guarantees a print resolution of 1200-by-6000 dpi. On paper, the printer assures print speeds of as much as 27 ppm for monochrome print work and also ten ppm in color, in the Quick Setting. You are also assured of as much as 12 ppm in grayscale as well as six ppm in color in the very best Mode. In real-world tests, we could clock around 25 ppm in black and white and also eight ppm in color in the Fast Setting. In Finest Setting, we wound up with 11 ppm in grayscale as well as five ppm in color. Publish high quality, though, was terrific.
With functions like printing, scanning, and duplicating, with the wireless link, the Bro DCP-T510W printer is the perfect machine for daily printing demands. It also permits you to share your printer with your workgroup effortlessly. All these functions integrated will undoubtedly help you to minimize your workload considerably. With the wireless feature enabled, you can virtually offer print commands anywhere from the planet, as long as both you and the printer are linked to the net. You can likewise avail of its various other connectivity alternatives, which is the standard USB 2.0.
See Also: Brother MFC-490CW Drivers Download
DCP-T510W Driver Scanner, Wireless Setup, Software Download
Brother DCP-T510W Drivers Compatibility Information
Microsoft Windows 10, Microsoft Windows 10 (x64), Windows 8.1, Windows 8.1 (x64), Windows 8, Windows 8 (x64), Windows 7, Windows 7 (x64), Windows Vista, Windows Vista (x64), Windows XP (32-bit), Macintosh, Mac OS X 10.4 (Tiger), Mac OS X 10.5, Mac OS X 10.6, Mac OS X 10.7 (Lion), Mac OS X 10.8 (Mountain Lion), Mac OS X 10.9(Mavericks), Mac OS X 10.10 (Yosemite), Mac OS X 10.11 (El Capitan), Mac OS X 10.12 (Mac Os Sierra), Mac OS X 10.13 (High Sierra), Mac OS 10.14 (Mojave), Mac OS 10.15, Linux OS (32-bit), Linux (64-bit), Linux Ubuntu: 12.10, 13.04, 13.10, 14.04 / Debian: 6.0, 7.0 / Fedora: 17, 18, 19, 20 / OpenSUSE: 12.2, 12.3, 13.1.
Brother DCP-T510W Drivers Installation For Windows
- Select the Blue Downloads Button in the menu and the list of recent software downloaded files will open.
- Install the download by clicking on the name of the file.
- To open the folder that contains the downloaded files on your computer, click on the “Open download folder” link on the right side of the page.
- The folder containing your download will now be open.
- Follow the instructions displayed in the installation wizard.
- After the installation is completed, please restart the computer.
How To Uninstall Brother DCP-T510W Drivers and Software
Windows 7, Windows Server 2008, and Windows Server 2008 R2
- Click (Start) > All Programs > Brother > Brother Utilities
Windows® 8 and Windows Server® 2012
- Tap or click (Brother Utilities) either on the Start screen or the desktop.
Windows® 8.1 and Windows Server® 2012 R2
- Move your mouse to the lower-left corner of the Start screen and click (if you are using a touch-based device, swipe up from the bottom of the Start screen to bring up the Apps screen).
- When the Apps screen appears, tap, or click (Brother Utilities).
Windows® 10 and Windows Server® 2016
- Choose Start > Brother > Brother Utilities.
- Click the drop-down list, and then select your model name (if not already selected). Click Tools in the left navigation bar, and then click Uninstall.
- Follow the instructions in the dialog box to uninstall the software and drivers.
How To Scan On Brother DCP-T510W
- Make sure you have installed the Brother software and drivers.
- Make sure the USB cable is connected correctly, or that you are connected to the network using your wireless access point/ router.
- Load your document.
- Press (SCAN) on the printer button
- Click a or b to select the [to PC] option, and then press OK.
- Press a or b to select the [to File] option, and then press OK.
- If the machine is connected over the network, press a or b to select the computer where you want to send data, and then press OK.
- Change the scan settings you want to change, such as scan type, resolution, file type, and document size, if needed. When finished press OK.
- Press Mono Start or Colour Start.
Brother DCP-T510W Wireless Network Setup
- For Mac, click Driver Download to go to the Brother Solutions Center. Follow the on-screen instructions to install printer drivers.
- Choose Wireless Network Connection (Wi-Fi), and then click Next.
Follow the on-screen instructions.
- Using One Push Method of Wi-Fi Protected Setup™ (WPS)
- Press a or b to select the [Network] option, and then press OK.
- Choose a or b to select the [WLAN] option, and then press OK.
- Press a or b to select the [WPS] option, and then press OK.
- When [WLAN Enable?] appears, press b to select On. This will start the wireless setup wizard. To cancel, press a.
- When the LCD displays [Press Key on rtr], press the WPS button on your wireless access point/router. Press an on the machine’s control panel. Your machine will automatically detect your wireless access point/ router and try to connect to your wireless network.
- If your wireless device is connected successfully, the machine’s LCD displays [Connected].
Incoming search terms:
- brother dcp-t510w printer wireless setup