Brother DCP-T500W Drivers Manual, Software Download, Scanner, Wireless Setup, Install, Windows 10, 8, 7, Mac Os, Linux – The DCP-T500W additionally targets SoHo consumers. However, it has attributes such as a significantly inexpensive pricing, wireless connectivity, and photo printing that also tempt residence customers. I had an opportunity to assess the device. So allow’s learn just how well it prices. The Bro DCP-T500W is a color inkjet multifunction printer. It comes in an all-black plastic body. A lot of the surface has a matte surface, which does not catch fingerprints, while some locations have a great pattern, which likewise doesn’t bring in the dust. The device measurements are 43.5 (W) x 37.4 (D) x 16.1 (H) cm and also it evaluates 7.1 kg. The develop top quality is great.
The printer opens up like a vehicle hood to reveal the printing device. This additionally exposes the USB port where you can plug in the USB cable television and network it out through the supplied channel before shutting the tool. The input tray is a detachable cassette that can completely glide out and detach from the printer. It has a cover that opens up, and you can put a pile of up to 100 documents. The output tray on this printer is nothing but a couple of flaps, which open only over the input tray. This tray can stand up to 50 sheets. The input and output tray capabilities are good enough for SoHo individuals.
The control board is put at the front and goes to a dealt with the angle for hassle-free reading and also the functionality. A solitary line 7-segment LCD screen is given to show numeric values. There are separate buttons for color as well as monochrome copying. There is a scan switch to scan directly to the computer system as an e-mail, picture, or a PDF file. The LCD is flanked by buttons to readjust copy setups. You can publish approximately 99 duplicates, at dimensions 25% to 400% in increments of 1%, and even press 2 or 4 pages into one. The optimum printing resolution of the copier is 1200×2400 dpi. A quit button is supplied to stop any printing tasks immediately.
Brother DCP-T500W Scanner, Wireless Setup, Software Download
Brother DCP-T500W Drivers Compatibility Information
Microsoft Windows 10, Microsoft Windows 10 (x64), Windows 8.1, Windows 8.1 (x64), Windows 8, Windows 8 (x64), Windows 7, Windows 7 (x64), Windows Vista, Windows Vista (x64), Windows XP (32-bit), Macintosh, Mac OS X 10.4 (Tiger), Mac OS X 10.5, Mac OS X 10.6, Mac OS X 10.7 (Lion), Mac OS X 10.8 (Mountain Lion), Mac OS X 10.9(Mavericks), Mac OS X 10.10 (Yosemite), Mac OS X 10.11 (El Capitan), Mac OS X 10.12 (Mac Os Sierra), Mac OS X 10.13 (High Sierra), Mac OS 10.14 (Mojave), Mac OS 10.15, Linux OS (32-bit), Linux (64-bit), Linux Ubuntu: 12.10, 13.04, 13.10, 14.04 / Debian: 6.0, 7.0 / Fedora: 17, 18, 19, 20 / OpenSUSE: 12.2, 12.3, 13.1.
Brother DCP-T500W Drivers Installation For Windows
- Select Blue Downloads Button in the menu and the list of recent software downloaded files will open.
- Install the download by clicking on the name of the file.
- To open the folder that contains the downloaded files on your computer, click on the “Open download folder” link on the right side of the page.
- The folder containing your download will now be open.
- Follow the instructions displayed in the installation wizard.
How To Uninstall Brother DCP-T500W Drivers and Software
Windows 7, Windows Server 2008 and Windows Server 2008 R2
- Click (Start) > All Programs > Brother > Brother Utilities
Windows® 8 and Windows Server® 2012
- Tap or click (Brother Utilities) either on the Start screen or the desktop.
Windows® 8.1 and Windows Server® 2012 R2
- Move your mouse to the lower-left corner of the Start screen and click (if you are using a touch-based device, swipe up from the bottom of the Start screen to bring up the Apps screen).
- When the Apps screen appears, tap, or click (Brother Utilities).
Windows® 10 and Windows Server® 2016
- Choose Start > Brother > Brother Utilities.
- Click the drop-down list, and then select your model name (if not already selected). Click Tools in the left navigation bar, and then click Uninstall.
- Follow the instructions in the dialog box to uninstall the software and drivers.
How To Scan On Brother DCP-T500W
- Make sure you have installed the Brother software and drivers.
- Make sure the USB cable is connected correctly, or that you are connected to the network using your wireless access point/ router.
- Load your document.
- Press (SCAN) on the printer button
- Click a or b to select the [to PC] option, and then press OK.
- Press a or b to select the [to File] option, and then press OK.
- If the machine is connected over the network, press a or b to select the computer where you want to send data, and then press OK.
- Change the scan settings you want to change, such as scan type, resolution, file type, and document size, if needed. When finished press OK.
- Press Mono Start or Colour Start.
Brother DCP-T500W Wireless Network Setup
- For Mac, click Driver Download to go to the Brother Solutions Center. Follow the on-screen instructions to install printer drivers.
- Choose Wireless Network Connection (Wi-Fi), and then click Next.
Follow the on-screen instructions.
- Using One Push Method of Wi-Fi Protected Setup™ (WPS)
- Press a or b to select the [Network] option, and then press OK.
- Choose a or b to select the [WLAN] option, and then press OK.
- Press a or b to select the [WPS] option, and then press OK.
- When [WLAN Enable?] appears, press b to select On. This will start the wireless setup wizard. To cancel, press a.
- When the LCD displays [Press Key on rtr], press the WPS button on your wireless access point/router. Press an on the machine’s control panel. Your machine will automatically detect your wireless access point/ router and try to connect to your wireless network.
- If your wireless device is connected successfully, the machine’s LCD displays [Connected].