Brother DCP-L5600DN Drivers Manual, Software Download, Scanner, Wireless Setup, Install, Windows 10, 8, 7, Mac Os, Linux – Rate, features, and also networking mix together in the DCP-L5600DN All-in-One Black And White Printer from Brother to supply small workgroups and houses with an only choice for their printing, scanning, as well as duplicating requirements. This version flaunts as well as the remarkable print speed of 42 ppm along with a resolution can up to 1200 x 1200 dpi for sharp records as well as automated duplexing to conserve paper. Scanning and duplicating is feasible thanks to the combination of a 70-sheet ADF and a huge legal-sized flatbed scanning unit that can record photos at an optical resolution of 1200 x 1200 dpi. Likewise, it has an outstanding scan speed of 28 ipm in monochrome and also 20 ipm in colour.
To quicken usage, the DCP-L5600DN is furnished with a big 3.7″ colour touchscreen for promptly swiping with all the settings. It likewise uses a USB host port for straight printing as well as scanning. The Paper is taken care of by either a standard 250-sheet input tray or a flexible 50-sheet multipurpose tray as well as the total capability can be broadened to 1,340 sheets with optional trays. Also, it features both USB 2.0 and even Ethernet connectivity for quickly carrying out the printer in your workspace.
Printer Brother DCP-L5600DN has an instead plus size to ensure that the little eating places, as well as less ideal positioned in the space, is minimal. This printer also has an attractive design as well as colour, so it looks elegant. The 70-page automated file feeder rapidly checks multi-page files to different locations, and even a legal-sized scanner is excellent for copying and scanning product. The sophisticated safety features aid safeguard versus unapproved gain access to additionally. The latest Brother multi-function printer also provides flexible paper managing with a 250-sheet paper tray, a 50-sheet multi-function tray, and even an optional extra tray for additional capability.
Brother DCP-L5600DN Scanner, Wireless Setup, Software Download
Brother DCP-L5600DN Driver Compatibility Information
Microsoft Windows 10, Microsoft Windows 10 (x64), Windows 8.1, Windows 8.1 (x64), Windows 8, Windows 8 (x64), Windows 7, Windows 7 (x64), Windows Vista, Windows Vista (x64), Windows XP (32-bit), Macintosh, Mac OS X 10.4 (Tiger), Mac OS X 10.5, Mac OS X 10.6, Mac OS X 10.7 (Lion), Mac OS X 10.8 (Mountain Lion), Mac OS X 10.9(Mavericks), Mac OS X 10.10 (Yosemite), Mac OS X 10.11 (El Capitan), Mac OS X 10.12 (Mac Os Sierra), Mac OS X 10.13 (High Sierra), Mac OS 10.14 (Mojave), Mac OS 10.15, Linux OS (32-bit), Linux (64-bit), Linux Ubuntu: 12.10, 13.04, 13.10, 14.04 / Debian: 6.0, 7.0 / Fedora: 17, 18, 19, 20 / OpenSUSE: 12.2, 12.3, 13.1.
Brother DCP-L5600DN Installation For Windows
- Select Blue Downloads Button in the menu and the list of recent software downloaded files will open.
- Install the download by clicking on the name of the file.
- To open the folder that contains the downloaded files on your computer, click on the “Open download folder” link on the right side of the page.
- The folder containing your download will now be open.
- Follow the instructions displayed in the installation wizard.
- After the installation is completed, please restart the computer.
How To Uninstall Brother DCP-L5600DN Driver and Software
Windows 7, Windows Server 2008 and Windows Server 2008 R2
- Click (Start) > All Programs > Brother > Brother Utilities
Windows® 8 and Windows Server® 2012
- Tap or click (Brother Utilities) either on the Start screen or the desktop.
Windows® 8.1 and Windows Server® 2012 R2
- Move your mouse to the lower-left corner of the Start screen and click (if you are using a touch-based device, swipe up from the bottom of the Start screen to bring up the Apps screen).
- When the Apps screen appears, tap, or click (Brother Utilities).
Windows® 10 and Windows Server® 2016
- Choose Start > Brother > Brother Utilities.
- Click the drop-down list, and then select your model name (if not already selected). Click Tools in the left navigation bar, and then click Uninstall.
- Follow the instructions in the dialog box to uninstall the software and drivers.
How To Scan On Brother DCP-L5600DN
- Make sure you have installed the Brother software and drivers.
- Make sure the USB cable is connected correctly, or that you are connected to the network using your wireless access point/ router.
- Load your document.
- Press (SCAN) on the printer button
- Click a or b to select the [to PC] option, and then press OK.
- Press a or b to select the [to File] option, and then press OK.
- If the machine is connected over the network, press a or b to select the computer where you want to send data, and then press OK.
- Change the scan settings you want to change, such as scan type, resolution, file type, and document size, if needed. When finished press OK.
- Press Mono Start or Colour Start.
Brother DCP-L5600DN Wireless Network Setup
- For Mac, click Driver Download to go to the Brother Solutions Center. Follow the on-screen instructions to install printer drivers.
- Choose Wireless Network Connection (Wi-Fi), and then click Next.
Follow the on-screen instructions.
- Using One Push Method of Wi-Fi Protected Setup™ (WPS)
- Press a or b to select the [Network] option, and then press OK.
- Choose a or b to select the [WLAN] option, and then press OK.
- Press a or b to select the [WPS] option, and then press OK.
- When [WLAN Enable?] appears, press b to select On. This will start the wireless setup wizard. To cancel, press a.
- When the LCD displays [Press Key on rtr], press the WPS button on your wireless access point/router. Press an on the machine’s control panel. Your machine will automatically detect your wireless access point/ router and try to connect to your wireless network.
- If your wireless device is connected successfully, the machine’s LCD displays [Connected].