Brother DCP-L5500DN Drivers Manual, Software Download, Scanner, Wireless Setup, Install, Windows 10, 8, 7, Mac Os, Linux – The Brother DCP-L5500DN black and white laser multifunction photocopier supplies reliable efficiency, cost-effective output, productivity-enhancing features, versatile paper handling, and advanced safety features for offices and tiny workgroups. The Brother DCP-L5500DN enables users to boost their productivity thanks to super-fast print speeds of approximately 40ppm. This printer likewise boasts impressive mobile capabilities, which indicate users can print utilizing Google Cloud Publish 2.0 and also Apple AirPrint. Publish continuous thanks to exceptional paper handling choices, consisting of a typical 300 sheet input ability, which is expanding to 1,340 sheets. Advanced reliability guarantees your print efficiency stays on par with your demands, quickly publishing as much as 3,5000 pages a month.
The DCP-L5500DN is the perfect choice for a demanding workplace as the optional 8,000 web page toner cartridge makes sure marginal downtime. Brother’s PrintSmart software program additionally functions to decrease print spend. This printer allows individuals to print, check, and replicate thanks successfully to rapid check and publish rates incorporated with flexible paper taking care of alternatives that deliver outstanding performance. A 40 web page automated document feeder supplies smooth documents management and fast scanning of multi-page files at as much as an exceptional 24 perceptions per minute.
The DCP-L5500DN will certainly aid improve your workflow’s efficiency with a print and also duplicate accelerate to 42 web pages per min. This high-performance multifunction photocopier creates professional records, spreadsheets, communication, and even various other crucial business papers with crisp text as well as excellent graphics. And also, it uses synchronized procedures (for example, printing as well as scanning at the same time) to make sure that numerous workgroup members can utilize the machine at the same time without experiencing slow-downs. Quick print and also scan speeds along with functional paper handling options provide you consistently impressive efficiency. Optional high-yield printer toner cartridges considerably decrease your print investment, making this machine the ideal print companion for your workplace.
Brother DCP-L5500DN Scanner, Wireless Setup, Software Download
Brother DCP-L5500DN Driver Compatibility Information
Microsoft Windows 10, Microsoft Windows 10 (x64), Windows 8.1, Windows 8.1 (x64), Windows 8, Windows 8 (x64), Windows 7, Windows 7 (x64), Windows Vista, Windows Vista (x64), Windows XP (32-bit), Macintosh, Mac OS X 10.4 (Tiger), Mac OS X 10.5, Mac OS X 10.6, Mac OS X 10.7 (Lion), Mac OS X 10.8 (Mountain Lion), Mac OS X 10.9(Mavericks), Mac OS X 10.10 (Yosemite), Mac OS X 10.11 (El Capitan), Mac OS X 10.12 (Mac Os Sierra), Mac OS X 10.13 (High Sierra), Mac OS 10.14 (Mojave), Mac OS 10.15, Linux OS (32-bit), Linux (64-bit), Linux Ubuntu: 12.10, 13.04, 13.10, 14.04 / Debian: 6.0, 7.0 / Fedora: 17, 18, 19, 20 / OpenSUSE: 12.2, 12.3, 13.1.
Brother DCP-L5500DN Installation For Windows
- Select Blue Downloads Button in the menu and the list of recent software downloaded files will open.
- Install the download by clicking on the name of the file.
- To open the folder that contains the downloaded files on your computer, click on the “Open download folder” link on the right side of the page.
- The folder containing your download will now be open.
- Follow the instructions displayed in the installation wizard.
- After the installation is completed, please restart the computer.
How To Uninstall Brother DCP-L5500DN Driver and Software
Windows 7, Windows Server 2008 and Windows Server 2008 R2
- Click (Start) > All Programs > Brother > Brother Utilities
Windows® 8 and Windows Server® 2012
- Tap or click (Brother Utilities) either on the Start screen or the desktop.
Windows® 8.1 and Windows Server® 2012 R2
- Move your mouse to the lower-left corner of the Start screen and click (if you are using a touch-based device, swipe up from the bottom of the Start screen to bring up the Apps screen).
- When the Apps screen appears, tap, or click (Brother Utilities).
Windows® 10 and Windows Server® 2016
- Choose Start > Brother > Brother Utilities.
- Click the drop-down list, and then select your model name (if not already selected). Click Tools in the left navigation bar, and then click Uninstall.
- Follow the instructions in the dialog box to uninstall the software and drivers.
How To Scan On Brother DCP-L5500DN
- Make sure you have installed the Brother software and drivers.
- Make sure the USB cable is connected correctly, or that you are connected to the network using your wireless access point/ router.
- Load your document.
- Press (SCAN) on the printer button
- Click a or b to select the [to PC] option, and then press OK.
- Press a or b to select the [to File] option, and then press OK.
- If the machine is connected over the network, press a or b to select the computer where you want to send data, and then press OK.
- Change the scan settings you want to change, such as scan type, resolution, file type, and document size, if needed. When finished press OK.
- Press Mono Start or Colour Start.
Brother DCP-L5500DN Wireless Network Setup
- For Mac, click Driver Download to go to the Brother Solutions Center. Follow the on-screen instructions to install printer drivers.
- Choose Wireless Network Connection (Wi-Fi), and then click Next.
Follow the on-screen instructions.
- Using One Push Method of Wi-Fi Protected Setup™ (WPS)
- Press a or b to select the [Network] option, and then press OK.
- Choose a or b to select the [WLAN] option, and then press OK.
- Press a or b to select the [WPS] option, and then press OK.
- When [WLAN Enable?] appears, press b to select On. This will start the wireless setup wizard. To cancel, press a.
- When the LCD displays [Press Key on rtr], press the WPS button on your wireless access point/router. Press an on the machine’s control panel. Your machine will automatically detect your wireless access point/ router and try to connect to your wireless network.
- If your wireless device is connected successfully, the machine’s LCD displays [Connected].