Brother DCP-L2520DW Drivers Manual, Software Download, Scanner, Wireless Setup, Install, Windows 10, 8, 7, Mac Os, Linux – The Brother DCP-L2520DW can Speed up your small office. With this Wi-Fi-enabled Mono Laser All-in-one printer, you’re cost-free to publish and scan from anywhere – compatible with the Brother iPrint & Scan application, Google Cloud Publish, Apple AirPrint and also Wi-Fi Direct, the DCPL2520DW is one well-connected gadget. With added All-in-One features, this device gives a fast as well as effective service to all little office print, scan as well as duplicate demands. Providing fast print speeds of as much as 26ppm and also a large 250-sheet paper tray, this compact equipment really outmatches its dimension.
Typical paper ability is 251 sheets, split between a 250-sheet main tray and also a single-sheet multipurpose feeder. Along with a flatbed scanner, the DCP-L2520DW measures up to its “multifunction copier” name with a 50-sheet automatic record feeder (ADF) for scanning or duplicating multipage records, though it can not instantly scan two-sided records. The DCP-L2520DW can connect to a COMPUTER via a USB wire, or to a local network through Ethernet or Wi-Fi. It can also connect through a straight peer-to-peer connection to a suitable device using Wi-Fi Direct. It supports Google Cloud Publish, as well as collaborates with the Brother iPrint & Scan app, and is both AirPrint- as well as Mopria-compliant to assist in printing from iPhone as well as Android tools.
Overall outcome high quality for the DCP-L2520DW, based upon our testing, was poor for a mono laser, with average text, somewhat subpar graphics, and also below-par images. Also, the average text for a printer is great for any type of business use besides ones calling for really tiny typefaces. Video quality appropriates for internal business usage, including PowerPoint handouts, though probably not for ones planned for vital clients. Some histories looked a little bit faded, and I observed mild banding (a routine pattern of pale striations) in a number of pictures, as well as dithering (graininess).
See Also: Brother DCP-8155DN Driver Download
Brother DCP-L2520DW Scanner, Wireless Setup, Software Download
Brother DCP-L2520DW Drivers Compatibility Information
Microsoft Windows 10, Microsoft Windows 10 (x64), Windows 8.1, Windows 8.1 (x64), Windows 8, Windows 8 (x64), Windows 7, Windows 7 (x64), Windows Vista, Windows Vista (x64), Windows XP (32-bit), Macintosh, Mac OS X 10.4 (Tiger), Mac OS X 10.5, Mac OS X 10.6, Mac OS X 10.7 (Lion), Mac OS X 10.8 (Mountain Lion), Mac OS X 10.9(Mavericks), Mac OS X 10.10 (Yosemite), Mac OS X 10.11 (El Capitan), Mac OS X 10.12 (Mac Os Sierra), Mac OS X 10.13 (High Sierra), Mac OS 10.14 (Mojave), Mac OS 10.15, Linux OS (32-bit), Linux (64-bit), Linux Ubuntu: 12.10, 13.04, 13.10, 14.04 / Debian: 6.0, 7.0 / Fedora: 17, 18, 19, 20 / OpenSUSE: 12.2, 12.3, 13.1.
Brother DCP-L2520DW Drivers Installation For Windows
- Select Blue Downloads Button in the menu and the list of recent software downloaded files will open.
- Install the download by clicking on the name of the file.
- To open the folder that contains the downloaded files on your computer, click on the “Open download folder” link on the right side of the page.
- The folder containing your download will now be open.
- Follow the instructions displayed in the installation wizard.
- After the installation is completed, please restart the computer.
How To Uninstall Brother DCP-L2520DW Drivers and Software
Windows 7, Windows Server 2008 and Windows Server 2008 R2
- Click (Start) > All Programs > Brother > Brother Utilities
Windows® 8 and Windows Server® 2012
- Tap or click (Brother Utilities) either on the Start screen or the desktop.
Windows® 8.1 and Windows Server® 2012 R2
- Move your mouse to the lower-left corner of the Start screen and click (if you are using a touch-based device, swipe up from the bottom of the Start screen to bring up the Apps screen).
- When the Apps screen appears, tap, or click (Brother Utilities).
Windows® 10 and Windows Server® 2016
- Choose Start > Brother > Brother Utilities.
- Click the drop-down list, and then select your model name (if not already selected). Click Tools in the left navigation bar, and then click Uninstall.
- Follow the instructions in the dialog box to uninstall the software and drivers.
How To Scan On Brother
- Make sure you have installed the Brother software and drivers.
- Make sure the USB cable is connected correctly, or that you are connected to the network using your wireless access point/ router.
- Load your document.
- Press (SCAN) on the printer button
- Click a or b to select the [to PC] option, and then press OK.
- Press a or b to select the [to File] option, and then press OK.
- If the machine is connected over the network, press a or b to select the computer where you want to send data, and then press OK.
- Change the scan settings you want to change, such as scan type, resolution, file type, and document size, if needed. When finished press OK.
- Press Mono Start or Colour Start.
Brother DCP-L2520DW Wireless Network Setup
- For Mac, click Driver Download to go to the Brother Solutions Center. Follow the on-screen instructions to install printer drivers.
- Choose Wireless Network Connection (Wi-Fi), and then click Next.
Follow the on-screen instructions.
- Using One Push Method of Wi-Fi Protected Setup™ (WPS)
- Press a or b to select the [Network] option, and then press OK.
- Choose a or b to select the [WLAN] option, and then press OK.
- Press a or b to select the [WPS] option, and then press OK.
- When [WLAN Enable?] appears, press b to select On. This will start the wireless setup wizard. To cancel, press a.
- When the LCD displays [Press Key on rtr], press the WPS button on your wireless access point/router. Press an on the machine’s control panel. Your machine will automatically detect your wireless access point/ router and try to connect to your wireless network.
- If your wireless device is connected successfully, the machine’s LCD displays [Connected].