Brother DCP-J715W Drivers Manual, Software Download, Scanner, Wireless Setup, Install, Windows 10, 8, 7, Mac Os, Linux – The Brother DCP-J715W is a bit different office related than a lot of MFPs we see. This printer doesn’t have a fax, the scanner can be used as a regular flatbed or bulk copies thanks to its automated paper feeder (ADF). Despite this, Bro declares that it can produce lab-quality photos in 30 secs, and its functions consist of a color display, sd card viewers, and PictBridge port. Thinking about the rate, the DCP-J715W doesn’t feel particularly strong, particularly the scanner lid. Like lots of MFPs, the joints will undoubtedly extend directly up by around an inch, enabling thick originals to fit the top. Yet, the whole setup feels approximate and flimsy.
You can conveniently link to this MFP through a cordless network. Yet, if you’re utilizing a USB or Ethernet cable television, they require to be routed under the lift-up to the scanner bed and into ports near the control panel. While the end outcome is tidy, it uses up concerning a foot of the wires’ size. The scanner on this printer is held up by a plastic stay similar to a car bonnet, which is difficult to launch without letting the top section collision down right into location. After slotting the four ink cartridges right into a compartment at the front, the printer prepares itself and delivers an automatic quality-test sheet.
Despite Brother’s competitive speed figures, the DCP-J715W ended up being one of the slowest printers we have seen recently. The draft text showed up at a practical 13.3 ppm. However, returning the high quality to its standard settings reduced the outcome to only 3.4 ppm in black and just 2.6 ppm in color. Much from taking 30 secs, each 6×4 inch photo print took 3 mins and 40 seconds at the most delicate quality setting. On simple paper, the black text had not been as crisp as the most effective inkjets, and colors lacked vibrancy. This was particularly recognizable in color copies, while the graphics in mono duplicates were much too dark. During our 10-page duplicate examination, the ADF didn’t leave the initial papers in a neat stack.
See Also: Brother DCP-J725DW Drivers Download
Brother DCP-J715W Scanner, Wireless Setup, Software Download
Brother DCP-J715W Drivers Compatibility Information
Microsoft Windows 10, Microsoft Windows 10 (x64), Windows 8.1, Windows 8.1 (x64), Windows 8, Windows 8 (x64), Windows 7, Windows 7 (x64), Windows Vista, Windows Vista (x64), Windows XP (32-bit), Macintosh, Mac OS X 10.4 (Tiger), Mac OS X 10.5, Mac OS X 10.6, Mac OS X 10.7 (Lion), Mac OS X 10.8 (Mountain Lion), Mac OS X 10.9(Mavericks), Mac OS X 10.10 (Yosemite), Mac OS X 10.11 (El Capitan), Mac OS X 10.12 (Mac Os Sierra), Mac OS X 10.13 (High Sierra), Mac OS 10.14 (Mojave), Mac OS 10.15, Linux OS (32-bit), Linux (64-bit), Linux Ubuntu: 12.10, 13.04, 13.10, 14.04 / Debian: 6.0, 7.0 / Fedora: 17, 18, 19, 20 / OpenSUSE: 12.2, 12.3, 13.1.
Brother DCP-J715W Drivers Installation For Windows
- Select Blue Downloads Button in the menu and the list of recent software downloaded files will open.
- Install the download by clicking on the name of the file.
- To open the folder that contains the downloaded files on your computer, click on the “Open download folder” link on the right side of the page.
- The folder containing your download will now be open.
- Follow the instructions displayed in the installation wizard.
How To Uninstall Brother DCP-J715W Drivers and Software
Windows 7, Windows Server 2008 and Windows Server 2008 R2
- Click (Start) > All Programs > Brother > Brother Utilities
Windows® 8 and Windows Server® 2012
- Tap or click (Brother Utilities) either on the Start screen or the desktop.
Windows® 8.1 and Windows Server® 2012 R2
- Move your mouse to the lower-left corner of the Start screen and click (if you are using a touch-based device, swipe up from the bottom of the Start screen to bring up the Apps screen).
- When the Apps screen appears, tap, or click (Brother Utilities).
Windows® 10 and Windows Server® 2016
- Choose Start > Brother > Brother Utilities.
- Click the drop-down list, and then select your model name (if not already selected). Click Tools in the left navigation bar, and then click Uninstall.
- Follow the instructions in the dialog box to uninstall the software and drivers.
How To Scan On Brother DCP-J715W
- Make sure you have installed the Brother software and drivers.
- Make sure the USB cable is connected correctly, or that you are connected to the network using your wireless access point/ router.
- Load your document.
- Press (SCAN) on the printer button
- Click a or b to select the [to PC] option, and then press OK.
- Press a or b to select the [to File] option, and then press OK.
- If the machine is connected over the network, press a or b to select the computer where you want to send data, and then press OK.
- Change the scan settings you want to change, such as scan type, resolution, file type, and document size, if needed. When finished press OK.
- Press Mono Start or Colour Start.
Brother DCP-J715W Wireless Network Setup
- For Mac, click Driver Download to go to the Brother Solutions Center. Follow the on-screen instructions to install printer drivers.
- Choose Wireless Network Connection (Wi-Fi), and then click Next.
Follow the on-screen instructions.
- Using One Push Method of Wi-Fi Protected Setup™ (WPS)
- Press a or b to select the [Network] option, and then press OK.
- Choose a or b to select the [WLAN] option, and then press OK.
- Press a or b to select the [WPS] option, and then press OK.
- When [WLAN Enable?] appears, press b to select On. This will start the wireless setup wizard. To cancel, press a.
- When the LCD displays [Press Key on rtr], press the WPS button on your wireless access point/router. Press an on the machine’s control panel. Your machine will automatically detect your wireless access point/ router and try to connect to your wireless network.
- If your wireless device is connected successfully, the machine’s LCD displays [Connected].