Brother DCP-J552DW Drivers Manual, Software Download, Scanner, Wireless Setup, Install, Windows 10, 8, 7, Mac Os, Linux – The Brother DCP-J552DW is a Cloud attached, mobile allowed A4 AIO wireless inkjet printer, supplying the best of all worlds; printing, scanning, and duplicating with enhanced connectivity and superb functionality. It’s easy to publish straight from Apple iPhone, Blackberry, Android, and also Windows smartphones. Printing from or scanning to cloud solutions such as Dropbox, Facebook, Google Drive, and Flickr is similarly straightforward. The DCP-J552W likewise features ‘Brother Apps,’ supplying brand-new innovative means to publish, duplicate, and scan, with the touchscreen color screen, provides quick and basic navigating. The device delivers print rates of approximately 12 ppm while the high-yield ink cartridges and automated 2-sided printing suggest decreased print costs.
The built-in workplace file designer that enables you to scan and edit paper copies of your records is a high time saver as well, as the quick print rates mean your papers are out before you recognize it. Scan and also publish directly from your smartphone or tablet Making use of the iPrint & Check application, Apple AirPrint, or Google Cloud Publish, you can publish as well as check direct to this smart multifunction printer from any suitable gadget, including iPhone, iPad, Android device or Windows Phone, so your work’s ready quicker.
The Brother DCP J552DW is a shade inkjet printer, scanner, and copier in one with the ability to be managed wirelessly over the network. That way, you can send print jobs with DCP J552DW from multiple computer systems or smartphones. You can likewise regulate it from both Windows and Mac and mobile apps, which are offered for optimum printing ease. Additionally, it has a unique picture paper tray and immediately prints on both sides, which conserves paper. Mounting this Brother printer is a breeze and is also easy to operate with the help of the 4.8 centimeters LCD color screen.
See Also: Brother DCP-J562DW Drivers Download
Brother DCP-J552DW Scanner, Wireless Setup, Software Download
Brother DCP-J552DW Drivers Compatibility Information
Microsoft Windows 10, Microsoft Windows 10 (x64), Windows 8.1, Windows 8.1 (x64), Windows 8, Windows 8 (x64), Windows 7, Windows 7 (x64), Windows Vista, Windows Vista (x64), Windows XP (32-bit), Macintosh, Mac OS X 10.4 (Tiger), Mac OS X 10.5, Mac OS X 10.6, Mac OS X 10.7 (Lion), Mac OS X 10.8 (Mountain Lion), Mac OS X 10.9(Mavericks), Mac OS X 10.10 (Yosemite), Mac OS X 10.11 (El Capitan), Mac OS X 10.12 (Mac Os Sierra), Mac OS X 10.13 (High Sierra), Mac OS 10.14 (Mojave), Mac OS 10.15, Linux OS (32-bit), Linux (64-bit), Linux Ubuntu: 12.10, 13.04, 13.10, 14.04 / Debian: 6.0, 7.0 / Fedora: 17, 18, 19, 20 / OpenSUSE: 12.2, 12.3, 13.1.
Brother DCP-J552DW Drivers Installation For Windows
- Select Blue Downloads Button in the menu and the list of recent software downloaded files will open.
- Install the download by clicking on the name of the file.
- To open the folder that contains the downloaded files on your computer, click on the “Open download folder” link on the right side of the page.
- The folder containing your download will now be open.
- Follow the instructions displayed in the installation wizard.
- After the installation is completed, please restart the computer.
How To Uninstall Brother DCP-J552DW Drivers and Software
Windows 7, Windows Server 2008 and Windows Server 2008 R2
- Click (Start) > All Programs > Brother > Brother Utilities
Windows® 8 and Windows Server® 2012
- Tap or click (Brother Utilities) either on the Start screen or the desktop.
Windows® 8.1 and Windows Server® 2012 R2
- Move your mouse to the lower-left corner of the Start screen and click (if you are using a touch-based device, swipe up from the bottom of the Start screen to bring up the Apps screen).
- When the Apps screen appears, tap, or click (Brother Utilities).
Windows® 10 and Windows Server® 2016
- Choose Start > Brother > Brother Utilities.
- Click the drop-down list, and then select your model name (if not already selected). Click Tools in the left navigation bar, and then click Uninstall.
- Follow the instructions in the dialog box to uninstall the software and drivers.
How To Scan On Brother DCP-J552DW
- Make sure you have installed the Brother software and drivers.
- Make sure the USB cable is connected correctly, or that you are connected to the network using your wireless access point/ router.
- Load your document.
- Press (SCAN) on the printer button
- Click a or b to select the [to PC] option, and then press OK.
- Press a or b to select the [to File] option, and then press OK.
- If the machine is connected over the network, press a or b to select the computer where you want to send data, and then press OK.
- Change the scan settings you want to change, such as scan type, resolution, file type, and document size, if needed. When finished press OK.
- Press Mono Start or Colour Start.
Brother DCP-J552DW Wireless Network Setup
- For Mac, click Driver Download to go to the Brother Solutions Center. Follow the on-screen instructions to install printer drivers.
- Choose Wireless Network Connection (Wi-Fi), and then click Next.
Follow the on-screen instructions.
- Using One Push Method of Wi-Fi Protected Setup™ (WPS)
- Press a or b to select the [Network] option, and then press OK.
- Choose a or b to select the [WLAN] option, and then press OK.
- Press a or b to select the [WPS] option, and then press OK.
- When [WLAN Enable?] appears, press b to select On. This will start the wireless setup wizard. To cancel, press a.
- When the LCD displays [Press Key on rtr], press the WPS button on your wireless access point/router. Press an on the machine’s control panel. Your machine will automatically detect your wireless access point/ router and try to connect to your wireless network.
- If your wireless device is connected successfully, the machine’s LCD displays [Connected].