Brother DCP-J315W Drivers Manual, Software Download, Scanner, Wireless Setup, Install, Windows 10, 8, 7, Mac Os, Linux – The Brother DCP-J315W comes with 38x35x15cm, and it weighs under 7kilos. The front edge– before the landscape scanner cover– has fifteen buttons, including the standard joystick design. To the left of this, what looks like a 6.3 x3.8 cm display; nonetheless, it is just 4x3cm. Listed below, the scanner cover and above the outcome tray are two card ports, one for different memory sticks and the various other for SD. To the right of this, the entry factor for the four inks.
The controls themselves are straightforward, with a ruby of menu navigation switches, setting buttons for photo capture, and checking. Three switches to begin and also stop copy and also scanning for work. Just over the front lip on this printer is a single port for MemoryStick and SD cards, though there’s no front-panel USB, which is an embarrassment, as it would not set you back much to fit and would boost the check and also publish capacities considerably. The flatbed scanner doesn’t have an Automatic Record Feeder (ADF), yet that’s a little shock on a machine in this course. There’s a solitary paper cassette that slots in at the front and can take up to 100 sheets paper or 20 to 30 photo spaces. The key words right here are ‘or,’ as you have to remove the ordinary paper to tons of photo media.
Scanning naturally needs the computer to be switched on, making use of the Sibling software program it takes 20 secs to scan a web page, and also this will undoubtedly be default open Paint and reveal it as a photo. To OCR, a web page takes 50, including opening up the OCR software program and the exact conversion to an editable message. Either procedure can be done from within your very own favored software application. Printing of mono text web pages utilizing the fastest mode – Fine, Normal, Quick Regular, and Rapid are the options, the ridiculous 200-word page printed at 17PPM yet was grey and also not black, and the printing was loud.
See Also: Brother DCP-J552DW Drivers Download
Brother DCP-J315W Scanner, Wireless Setup, Software Download
Brother DCP-J315W Drivers Compatibility Information
Microsoft Windows 10, Microsoft Windows 10 (x64), Windows 8.1, Windows 8.1 (x64), Windows 8, Windows 8 (x64), Windows 7, Windows 7 (x64), Windows Vista, Windows Vista (x64), Windows XP (32-bit), Macintosh, Mac OS X 10.4 (Tiger), Mac OS X 10.5, Mac OS X 10.6, Mac OS X 10.7 (Lion), Mac OS X 10.8 (Mountain Lion), Mac OS X 10.9(Mavericks), Mac OS X 10.10 (Yosemite), Mac OS X 10.11 (El Capitan), Mac OS X 10.12 (Mac Os Sierra), Mac OS X 10.13 (High Sierra), Mac OS 10.14 (Mojave), Mac OS 10.15, Linux OS (32-bit), Linux (64-bit), Linux Ubuntu: 12.10, 13.04, 13.10, 14.04 / Debian: 6.0, 7.0 / Fedora: 17, 18, 19, 20 / OpenSUSE: 12.2, 12.3, 13.1.
Brother DCP-J315W Drivers Installation For Windows
- Select Blue Downloads Button in the menu and the list of recent software downloaded files will open.
- Install the download by clicking on the name of the file.
- To open the folder that contains the downloaded files on your computer, click on the “Open download folder” link on the right side of the page.
- The folder containing your download will now be open.
- Follow the instructions displayed in the installation wizard.
How To Uninstall Brother DCP-J315W Drivers and Software
Windows 7, Windows Server 2008 and Windows Server 2008 R2
- Click (Start) > All Programs > Brother > Brother Utilities
Windows® 8 and Windows Server® 2012
- Tap or click (Brother Utilities) either on the Start screen or the desktop.
Windows® 8.1 and Windows Server® 2012 R2
- Move your mouse to the lower-left corner of the Start screen and click (if you are using a touch-based device, swipe up from the bottom of the Start screen to bring up the Apps screen).
- When the Apps screen appears, tap, or click (Brother Utilities).
Windows® 10 and Windows Server® 2016
- Choose Start > Brother > Brother Utilities.
- Click the drop-down list, and then select your model name (if not already selected). Click Tools in the left navigation bar, and then click Uninstall.
- Follow the instructions in the dialog box to uninstall the software and drivers.
How To Scan On Brother DCP-J315W
- Make sure you have installed the Brother software and drivers.
- Make sure the USB cable is connected correctly, or that you are connected to the network using your wireless access point/ router.
- Load your document.
- Press (SCAN) on the printer button
- Click a or b to select the [to PC] option, and then press OK.
- Press a or b to select the [to File] option, and then press OK.
- If the machine is connected over the network, press a or b to select the computer where you want to send data, and then press OK.
- Change the scan settings you want to change, such as scan type, resolution, file type, and document size, if needed. When finished press OK.
- Press Mono Start or Colour Start.
Brother DCP-J315W Wireless Network Setup
- For Mac, click Driver Download to go to the Brother Solutions Center. Follow the on-screen instructions to install printer drivers.
- Choose Wireless Network Connection (Wi-Fi), and then click Next.
Follow the on-screen instructions.
- Using One Push Method of Wi-Fi Protected Setup™ (WPS)
- Press a or b to select the [Network] option, and then press OK.
- Choose a or b to select the [WLAN] option, and then press OK.
- Press a or b to select the [WPS] option, and then press OK.
- When [WLAN Enable?] appears, press b to select On. This will start the wireless setup wizard. To cancel, press a.
- When the LCD displays [Press Key on rtr], press the WPS button on your wireless access point/router. Press an on the machine’s control panel. Your machine will automatically detect your wireless access point/ router and try to connect to your wireless network.
- If your wireless device is connected successfully, the machine’s LCD displays [Connected].