Brother DCP-J152W Drivers Manual, Software Download, Scanner, Wireless Setup, Install, Windows 10, 8, 7, Mac Os, Linux – The DCP-J152w Wireless Color All-in-One Inkjet Printer from Brother prints up to 11 pages per min in black and six web pages per min in the shade (ISO standard). The printer includes indeterminate picture printing and also a 6000 x 1200 dpi resolution. Thanks to the specific ink cartridge system, you have to replace the color that runs out, leading to a reduced expense per print. The DCP-J152W can both scan as well as copy papers and also photos up to 8.5 x 11″ (letter) in the shade as well as black & white.
In addition to printing through a standard USB connection, the DCP-J152w features Wi-Fi for publishing from any computer on your local cordless network. Publish from & scan to your apple iPhone, iPad, iPod touch, or Android gadget by downloading the cost-free iPrint & Check application. The DCP-J152w printer is also compatible with AirPrint and also Google Cloud Print. Scan high quality is better matched to record scanning than accurate reproduction or archiving of pictures. The CIS of this scanner has a resolution of 1,200 x2,400, so you obtain plenty of pixels. However, color differentiation is low. Dark colors tend to combine right into each other, mainly greys and blues, while message information at resolutions below 300dpi is insufficient.
The 1.8″ color touchscreen LCD is web attached, allowing you to publish from and check to shadow sites such as Picasa Internet Albums, Google Drive, Evernote, and Dropbox without a computer. Colour print high quality is, in a similar way, not the most effective you’ll ever see from an inkjet. Its issues are more noticeable than those of ordinary mono text, with slightly uneven sides on letters and also a little a rough quality to images as well as photos. The end outcome is absolutely functional and conveniently legible, yet emerged at an average of 2.8 ppm and didn’t compare exceptionally well to the sharper top quality of tools from opponents such as Canon.
See Also: Brother DCP-J315W Drivers Download
Brother DCP-J152W Scanner, Wireless Setup, Software Download
Brother DCP-J152W Drivers Compatibility Information
Microsoft Windows 10, Microsoft Windows 10 (x64), Windows 8.1, Windows 8.1 (x64), Windows 8, Windows 8 (x64), Windows 7, Windows 7 (x64), Windows Vista, Windows Vista (x64), Windows XP (32-bit), Macintosh, Mac OS X 10.4 (Tiger), Mac OS X 10.5, Mac OS X 10.6, Mac OS X 10.7 (Lion), Mac OS X 10.8 (Mountain Lion), Mac OS X 10.9(Mavericks), Mac OS X 10.10 (Yosemite), Mac OS X 10.11 (El Capitan), Mac OS X 10.12 (Mac Os Sierra), Mac OS X 10.13 (High Sierra), Mac OS 10.14 (Mojave), Mac OS 10.15, Linux OS (32-bit), Linux (64-bit), Linux Ubuntu: 12.10, 13.04, 13.10, 14.04 / Debian: 6.0, 7.0 / Fedora: 17, 18, 19, 20 / OpenSUSE: 12.2, 12.3, 13.1.
Brother DCP-J152W Drivers Installation For Windows
- Select Blue Downloads Button in the menu and the list of recent software downloaded files will open.
- Install the download by clicking on the name of the file.
- To open the folder that contains the downloaded files on your computer, click on the “Open download folder” link on the right side of the page.
- The folder containing your download will now be open.
- Follow the instructions displayed in the installation wizard.
- After the installation is completed, please restart the computer.
How To Uninstall Brother DCP-J152W Drivers and Software
Windows 7, Windows Server 2008 and Windows Server 2008 R2
- Click (Start) > All Programs > Brother > Brother Utilities
Windows® 8 and Windows Server® 2012
- Tap or click (Brother Utilities) either on the Start screen or the desktop.
Windows® 8.1 and Windows Server® 2012 R2
- Move your mouse to the lower-left corner of the Start screen and click (if you are using a touch-based device, swipe up from the bottom of the Start screen to bring up the Apps screen).
- When the Apps screen appears, tap, or click (Brother Utilities).
Windows® 10 and Windows Server® 2016
- Choose Start > Brother > Brother Utilities.
- Click the drop-down list, and then select your model name (if not already selected). Click Tools in the left navigation bar, and then click Uninstall.
- Follow the instructions in the dialog box to uninstall the software and drivers.
How To Scan On Brother DCP-J152W
- Make sure you have installed the Brother software and drivers.
- Make sure the USB cable is connected correctly, or that you are connected to the network using your wireless access point/ router.
- Load your document.
- Press (SCAN) on the printer button
- Click a or b to select the [to PC] option, and then press OK.
- Press a or b to select the [to File] option, and then press OK.
- If the machine is connected over the network, press a or b to select the computer where you want to send data, and then press OK.
- Change the scan settings you want to change, such as scan type, resolution, file type, and document size, if needed. When finished press OK.
- Press Mono Start or Colour Start.
Brother DCP-J152W Wireless Network Setup
- For Mac, click Driver Download to go to the Brother Solutions Center. Follow the on-screen instructions to install printer drivers.
- Choose Wireless Network Connection (Wi-Fi), and then click Next.
Follow the on-screen instructions.
- Using One Push Method of Wi-Fi Protected Setup™ (WPS)
- Press a or b to select the [Network] option, and then press OK.
- Choose a or b to select the [WLAN] option, and then press OK.
- Press a or b to select the [WPS] option, and then press OK.
- When [WLAN Enable?] appears, press b to select On. This will start the wireless setup wizard. To cancel, press a.
- When the LCD displays [Press Key on rtr], press the WPS button on your wireless access point/router. Press an on the machine’s control panel. Your machine will automatically detect your wireless access point/ router and try to connect to your wireless network.
- If your wireless device is connected successfully, the machine’s LCD displays [Connected].