Brother DCP-8085DN Drivers Manual, Software Download, Scanner, Wireless Setup, Install, Windows 10, 8, 7, Mac Os, Linux – Brother DCP-8085DN is designed for a small office or workgroup. Its price and its 1,200dpi maximum native resolution put it in a similar category to HP’s popular LaserJet M2727 MFP series, and although it lacks the HP’s fax capabilities its quoted speed of 30ppm at a recommended maximum monthly duty cycle of up to 3,500 pages are superior to the HP. The Brother DCP-8085DN Monochrome Laser Multi-function Copier combines high-speed, high-quality laser printing, copying and colour scanning, to yield crisp, professional-looking output. It features an embedded automatic duplexer for two-sided printing, a 50-page Automatic Document Feeder, and a 300-page paper capacity to keep production flowing.
The DCP-8085DCN is network-ready with built-in Ethernet, high-speed USB 2.0, and parallel interfaces and is compatible with a wide variety of software applications via PCL 6 and BR-Script 3 emulations. Additionally, a USB direct interface allows you to print from or scan to your USB flash memory drive. This copier offers valuable features to help improve the efficiency and productivity of any size workgroup. The DCP-8085DN has a native resolution of 1,200dpi. There’s also an HQ1200 setting, which is actually 600dpi with resolution enhancement, but it produced faster, better-looking graphical prints than true 1,200dpi. We performed our standard tests at 600dpi. Complex graphics were accurately shaded and thin lines and curves were unusually smooth.
Custom installation options enable you to specify your installation directory and add an optional BRScript PostScript 3 emulation driver, in addition to the default PCL3 driver. The installer searched our network and successfully located the MFP on our network and helpfully set our PC as one of the printer’s defaults “scan to” locations for scanning. You can also set a security pin code to prevent unauthorised users from scanning content on to the target PC.
See Also: Brother DCP-8080DN Drivers Download
Brother DCP-8085DN Scanner, Wireless Setup, Software Download
Brother DCP-8085DN Drivers Compatibility Information
Microsoft Windows 10, Microsoft Windows 10 (x64), Windows 8.1, Windows 8.1 (x64), Windows 8, Windows 8 (x64), Windows 7, Windows 7 (x64), Windows Vista, Windows Vista (x64), Windows XP (32-bit), Macintosh, Mac OS X 10.4 (Tiger), Mac OS X 10.5, Mac OS X 10.6, Mac OS X 10.7 (Lion), Mac OS X 10.8 (Mountain Lion), Mac OS X 10.9(Mavericks), Mac OS X 10.10 (Yosemite), Mac OS X 10.11 (El Capitan), Mac OS X 10.12 (Mac Os Sierra), Mac OS X 10.13 (High Sierra), Mac OS 10.14 (Mojave), Mac OS 10.15, Linux OS (32-bit), Linux (64-bit), Linux Ubuntu: 12.10, 13.04, 13.10, 14.04 / Debian: 6.0, 7.0 / Fedora: 17, 18, 19, 20 / OpenSUSE: 12.2, 12.3, 13.1.
Brother DCP-8085DN Drivers Installation For Windows
- Select Blue Downloads Button in the menu and the list of recent software downloaded files will open.
- Install the download by clicking on the name of the file.
- To open the folder that contains the downloaded files on your computer, click on the “Open download folder” link on the right side of the page.
- The folder containing your download will now be open.
- Follow the instructions displayed in the installation wizard.
- After the installation is completed, please restart the computer.
How To Uninstall Brother DCP-8085DN Drivers and Software
Windows 7, Windows Server 2008 and Windows Server 2008 R2
- Click (Start) > All Programs > Brother > Brother Utilities
Windows® 8 and Windows Server® 2012
- Tap or click (Brother Utilities) either on the Start screen or the desktop.
Windows® 8.1 and Windows Server® 2012 R2
- Move your mouse to the lower-left corner of the Start screen and click (if you are using a touch-based device, swipe up from the bottom of the Start screen to bring up the Apps screen).
- When the Apps screen appears, tap, or click (Brother Utilities).
Windows® 10 and Windows Server® 2016
- Choose Start > Brother > Brother Utilities.
- Click the drop-down list, and then select your model name (if not already selected). Click Tools in the left navigation bar, and then click Uninstall.
- Follow the instructions in the dialog box to uninstall the software and drivers.
How To Scan On Brother
- Make sure you have installed the Brother software and drivers.
- Make sure the USB cable is connected correctly, or that you are connected to the network using your wireless access point/ router.
- Load your document.
- Press (SCAN) on the printer button
- Click a or b to select the [to PC] option, and then press OK.
- Press a or b to select the [to File] option, and then press OK.
- If the machine is connected over the network, press a or b to select the computer where you want to send data, and then press OK.
- Change the scan settings you want to change, such as scan type, resolution, file type, and document size, if needed. When finished press OK.
- Press Mono Start or Colour Start.
Brother DCP-8085DN Wireless Network Setup
- For Mac, click Driver Download to go to the Brother Solutions Center. Follow the on-screen instructions to install printer drivers.
- Choose Wireless Network Connection (Wi-Fi), and then click Next.
Follow the on-screen instructions.
- Using One Push Method of Wi-Fi Protected Setup™ (WPS)
- Press a or b to select the [Network] option, and then press OK.
- Choose a or b to select the [WLAN] option, and then press OK.
- Press a or b to select the [WPS] option, and then press OK.
- When [WLAN Enable?] appears, press b to select On. This will start the wireless setup wizard. To cancel, press a.
- When the LCD displays [Press Key on rtr], press the WPS button on your wireless access point/router. Press an on the machine’s control panel. Your machine will automatically detect your wireless access point/ router and try to connect to your wireless network.
- If your wireless device is connected successfully, the machine’s LCD displays [Connected].