Brother DCP-560CN Drivers Manual, Software Download, Scanner, Wireless Setup, Install, Windows 10, 8, 7, Mac Os, Linux – The new DCP-560CN has a distinctly official seek to it, stressed by the ADF (Auto Document Feeder) fitment over the flatbed scanner. This is handy for xeroxing multi-page records. It would undoubtedly be even more useful if the printer’s all-in-one abilities reached standalone fax usage, but that’s the one feature that’s missing out on from the line-up. A lot more office-friendly features consist of integrated Ethernet as standard, in addition to the standard USB and PictBridge ports, plus some severe software programs, including PaperPort SE for document monitoring and OCR.
It is 38x35x18cm, but the first figure the width requires an additional 6cm at the rear as the tangible power lead enters at the back of the left side. The USB lead gets in at the far right side of the end and also connects internally. The initial set up gave problems, and while it was completed, I got a mistake message until I had restarted a couple of times. One more recent system it came with various other software programs as for I can tell, no such software is supplied right here, and therefore, when you scan items, it will undoubtedly default to Windows Paint. You can transform this, but that is the default.
Copying straight from the device with the COMPUTER out and even attached functioned well, and the variety of attributes it has gone beyond that generally readily available. A straight duplicate has three feasible rates. The fastest offers an alright copy in around 20 secs. Nonetheless, you can publish from cards through the two ports that accept the most prominent types consisting of SD and also XD. However, the Pict Bridge slot is much smarter than some other manufacturers’ offerings because it will undoubtedly read pictures on a pen/stick drive.
See Also: Brother DCP-585CW Drivers Download
Brother DCP-560CN Scanner, Wireless Setup, Software Download
Brother DCP-560CN Drivers Compatibility Information
Microsoft Windows 10, Microsoft Windows 10 (x64), Windows 8.1, Windows 8.1 (x64), Windows 8, Windows 8 (x64), Windows 7, Windows 7 (x64), Windows Vista, Windows Vista (x64), Windows XP (32-bit), Macintosh, Mac OS X 10.4 (Tiger), Mac OS X 10.5, Mac OS X 10.6, Mac OS X 10.7 (Lion), Mac OS X 10.8 (Mountain Lion), Mac OS X 10.9(Mavericks), Mac OS X 10.10 (Yosemite), Mac OS X 10.11 (El Capitan), Mac OS X 10.12 (Mac Os Sierra), Mac OS X 10.13 (High Sierra), Mac OS 10.14 (Mojave), Mac OS 10.15, Linux OS (32-bit), Linux (64-bit), Linux Ubuntu: 12.10, 13.04, 13.10, 14.04 / Debian: 6.0, 7.0 / Fedora: 17, 18, 19, 20 / OpenSUSE: 12.2, 12.3, 13.1.
Brother DCP-560CN Drivers Installation For Windows
- Select the Blue Downloads Button in the menu and the list of recent software downloaded files will open.
- Install the download by clicking on the name of the file.
- To open the folder that contains the downloaded files on your computer, click on the “Open download folder” link on the right side of the page.
- The folder containing your download will now be open.
- Follow the instructions displayed in the installation wizard.
- After the installation is completed, please restart the computer.
How To Uninstall Brother DCP-560CN Drivers and Software
Windows 7, Windows Server 2008, and Windows Server 2008 R2
- Click (Start) > All Programs > Brother > Brother Utilities
Windows® 8 and Windows Server® 2012
- Tap or click (Brother Utilities) either on the Start screen or the desktop.
Windows® 8.1 and Windows Server® 2012 R2
- Move your mouse to the lower-left corner of the Start screen and click (if you are using a touch-based device, swipe up from the bottom of the Start screen to bring up the Apps screen).
- When the Apps screen appears, tap, or click (Brother Utilities).
Windows® 10 and Windows Server® 2016
- Choose Start > Brother > Brother Utilities.
- Click the drop-down list, and then select your model name (if not already selected). Click Tools in the left navigation bar, and then click Uninstall.
- Follow the instructions in the dialog box to uninstall the software and drivers.
How To Scan On Brother DCP-560CN
- Make sure you have installed the Brother software and drivers.
- Make sure the USB cable is connected correctly, or that you are connected to the network using your wireless access point/ router.
- Load your document.
- Press (SCAN) on the printer button
- Click a or b to select the [to PC] option, and then press OK.
- Press a or b to select the [to File] option, and then press OK.
- If the machine is connected over the network, press a or b to select the computer where you want to send data, and then press OK.
- Change the scan settings you want to change, such as scan type, resolution, file type, and document size, if needed. When finished press OK.
- Press Mono Start or Colour Start.
Brother DCP-560CN Wireless Network Setup
- For Mac, click Driver Download to go to the Brother Solutions Center. Follow the on-screen instructions to install printer drivers.
- Choose Wireless Network Connection (Wi-Fi), and then click Next.
Follow the on-screen instructions.
- Using One Push Method of Wi-Fi Protected Setup™ (WPS)
- Press a or b to select the [Network] option, and then press OK.
- Choose a or b to select the [WLAN] option, and then press OK.
- Press a or b to select the [WPS] option, and then press OK.
- When [WLAN Enable?] appears, press b to select On. This will start the wireless setup wizard. To cancel, press a.
- When the LCD displays [Press Key on rtr], press the WPS button on your wireless access point/router. Press an on the machine’s control panel. Your machine will automatically detect your wireless access point/ router and try to connect to your wireless network.
- If your wireless device is connected successfully, the machine’s LCD displays [Connected].