Brother DCP-540CN Drivers Manual, Software Download, Scanner, Wireless Setup, Install, Windows 10, 8, 7, Mac Os, Linux – The DCP-540CN belongs to the recently upgraded Bro MFD array, where the four ink tanks stay behind on the front of the DCP-540CN printer. You will also had to open the top of the Brother printer, which could be unpleasant if put in between 2 shelves. The paper tray has been revamped as a split-level tool, so A4 paper addresses all-time low customarily with a 6 x 4-inch paper above it in a dedicated paper overview. When you want to print to 6 x 4-inch images, you move the overview forwards so the paper can be grabbed; nevertheless, we found this caused paper jams, which suggests the theory is better than the technique.
The N suffix on the version code suggests that this printer has a 10/100 network feature, which brings a ₤ 35 costs over the USB-only DCP-330C. Sibling has remained to path both the USB and network wires with a channel in the printer housing, while the power plug is on the side, so this family member of printers can be housed in minimal space.
As soon as you have set up MFL-Pro Suite, ScanSoft PaperPort SE, and also Presto! PageManager, the chauffeurs include a ‘click to upgrade’ button, which then asks exactly how you connect to the internet. The three choices are LAN, dial-up, and AOL. The claimed print rate is 30ppm for mono and 20ppm for color, yet our tests reveal that these numbers are wishful thinking as we achieved correct figures of 3ppm. Text high quality suffices, yet it could have made with being more transparent and sharper. Colour printing is a lot more effective, as the high quality is excellent, and also the speed of this printer is in line with the other printers.
See Also: Brother DCP-560CN Drivers Download
Brother DCP-540CN Scanner, Wireless Setup, Software Download
Brother DCP-540CN Drivers Compatibility Information
Microsoft Windows 10, Microsoft Windows 10 (x64), Windows 8.1, Windows 8.1 (x64), Windows 8, Windows 8 (x64), Windows 7, Windows 7 (x64), Windows Vista, Windows Vista (x64), Windows XP (32-bit), Macintosh, Mac OS X 10.4 (Tiger), Mac OS X 10.5, Mac OS X 10.6, Mac OS X 10.7 (Lion), Mac OS X 10.8 (Mountain Lion), Mac OS X 10.9(Mavericks), Mac OS X 10.10 (Yosemite), Mac OS X 10.11 (El Capitan), Mac OS X 10.12 (Mac Os Sierra), Mac OS X 10.13 (High Sierra), Mac OS 10.14 (Mojave), Mac OS 10.15, Linux OS (32-bit), Linux (64-bit), Linux Ubuntu: 12.10, 13.04, 13.10, 14.04 / Debian: 6.0, 7.0 / Fedora: 17, 18, 19, 20 / OpenSUSE: 12.2, 12.3, 13.1.
Brother DCP-540CN Drivers Installation For Windows
- Select Blue Downloads Button in the menu and the list of recent software downloaded files will open.
- Install the download by clicking on the name of the file.
- To open the folder that contains the downloaded files on your computer, click on the “Open download folder” link on the right side of the page.
- The folder containing your download will now be open.
- Follow the instructions displayed in the installation wizard.
- After the installation is completed, please restart the computer.
How To Uninstall Brother DCP-540CN Drivers and Software
Windows 7, Windows Server 2008 and Windows Server 2008 R2
- Click (Start) > All Programs > Brother > Brother Utilities
Windows® 8 and Windows Server® 2012
- Tap or click (Brother Utilities) either on the Start screen or the desktop.
Windows® 8.1 and Windows Server® 2012 R2
- Move your mouse to the lower-left corner of the Start screen and click (if you are using a touch-based device, swipe up from the bottom of the Start screen to bring up the Apps screen).
- When the Apps screen appears, tap, or click (Brother Utilities).
Windows® 10 and Windows Server® 2016
- Choose Start > Brother > Brother Utilities.
- Click the drop-down list, and then select your model name (if not already selected). Click Tools in the left navigation bar, and then click Uninstall.
- Follow the instructions in the dialog box to uninstall the software and drivers.
How To Scan On Brother DCP-540CN
- Make sure you have installed the Brother software and drivers.
- Make sure the USB cable is connected correctly, or that you are connected to the network using your wireless access point/ router.
- Load your document.
- Press (SCAN) on the printer button
- Click a or b to select the [to PC] option, and then press OK.
- Press a or b to select the [to File] option, and then press OK.
- If the machine is connected over the network, press a or b to select the computer where you want to send data, and then press OK.
- Change the scan settings you want to change, such as scan type, resolution, file type, and document size, if needed. When finished press OK.
- Press Mono Start or Colour Start.
Brother DCP-540CN Wireless Network Setup
- For Mac, click Driver Download to go to the Brother Solutions Center. Follow the on-screen instructions to install printer drivers.
- Choose Wireless Network Connection (Wi-Fi), and then click Next.
Follow the on-screen instructions.
- Using One Push Method of Wi-Fi Protected Setup™ (WPS)
- Press a or b to select the [Network] option, and then press OK.
- Choose a or b to select the [WLAN] option, and then press OK.
- Press a or b to select the [WPS] option, and then press OK.
- When [WLAN Enable?] appears, press b to select On. This will start the wireless setup wizard. To cancel, press a.
- When the LCD displays [Press Key on rtr], press the WPS button on your wireless access point/router. Press an on the machine’s control panel. Your machine will automatically detect your wireless access point/ router and try to connect to your wireless network.
- If your wireless device is connected successfully, the machine’s LCD displays [Connected].