Brother DCP-375CW Drivers Manual, Software Download, Scanner, Wireless Setup, Install, Windows 10, 8, 7, Mac Os, Linux – Item design has moved on jumps and bounds considering that the very early days of popular multifunctional tools (MFDs), evaluating by the Brother DCP-375CW. Not just does it look rather trendy in its dual-finish matt and also shiny black housing, yet it is extraordinarily small at only 150mm high, 390mm wide as well as 360mm deep. Exactly how Brother took care of to cram a full A4 scanner in there is still a secret. If you did not recognize the scanner was there, you would certainly assume the DCP-375CW was simply a printer.
The active scanning on this printer area is 297 x 215.9 mm, minus 3mm on all sides, which you might conclude is an appropriate sacrifice: it triggered us no practical problems, anyhow. In the direction of the front of the scanner lid is the central control pad. This principally makes up a collection of duplicate switches that regulate features such as resizing, quality, and quantity, in addition to Colour and Mono alternatives and classified Stop switch. There are added switches for browsing menus with the single-line, 16-character LCD status home window. This home window is not backlit as well as is honestly impossible to review unless you stand straight in front of the gadget and also look down onto it.
USB and also Ethernet cables need to be reeved around inside the machine, under the scanner section. However, it’s most likely less complicated to set it up for a cordless connection. The mains power plug connects behind the left-hand side, which may not be as practical as having it at the back. The high quality of message prints is reasonable, better than from a standard Epson or Lexmark inkjet, but not just as good as from a Canon, HP, or Kodak. Black text is a little under-inked, and colors are subdued, specifically on color duplicates. Scans also tend to lighten stains in contrast with originals. Picture prints are much better, with more powerful colors and smooth gradations, but some shadow detail is shed.
See Also: Brother MFC-J815DW XL Drivers Download
Brother DCP-375CW Scanner, Wireless Setup, Software Download
Brother DCP-375CW Drivers Compatibility Information
Microsoft Windows 10, Microsoft Windows 10 (x64), Windows 8.1, Windows 8.1 (x64), Windows 8, Windows 8 (x64), Windows 7, Windows 7 (x64), Windows Vista, Windows Vista (x64), Windows XP (32-bit), Macintosh, Mac OS X 10.4 (Tiger), Mac OS X 10.5, Mac OS X 10.6, Mac OS X 10.7 (Lion), Mac OS X 10.8 (Mountain Lion), Mac OS X 10.9(Mavericks), Mac OS X 10.10 (Yosemite), Mac OS X 10.11 (El Capitan), Mac OS X 10.12 (Mac Os Sierra), Mac OS X 10.13 (High Sierra), Mac OS 10.14 (Mojave), Mac OS 10.15, Linux OS (32-bit), Linux (64-bit), Linux Ubuntu: 12.10, 13.04, 13.10, 14.04 / Debian: 6.0, 7.0 / Fedora: 17, 18, 19, 20 / OpenSUSE: 12.2, 12.3, 13.1.
Brother DCP-375CW Drivers Installation For Windows
- Select the Blue Downloads Button in the menu and the list of recent software downloaded files will open.
- Install the download by clicking on the name of the file.
- To open the folder that contains the downloaded files on your computer, click on the “Open download folder” link on the right side of the page.
- The folder containing your download will now be open.
- Follow the instructions displayed in the installation wizard.
- After the installation is completed, please restart the computer.
How To Uninstall Brother DCP-375CW Drivers and Software
Windows 7, Windows Server 2008, and Windows Server 2008 R2
- Click (Start) > All Programs > Brother > Brother Utilities
Windows® 8 and Windows Server® 2012
- Tap or click (Brother Utilities) either on the Start screen or the desktop.
Windows® 8.1 and Windows Server® 2012 R2
- Move your mouse to the lower-left corner of the Start screen and click (if you are using a touch-based device, swipe up from the bottom of the Start screen to bring up the Apps screen).
- When the Apps screen appears, tap, or click (Brother Utilities).
Windows® 10 and Windows Server® 2016
- Choose Start > Brother > Brother Utilities.
- Click the drop-down list, and then select your model name (if not already selected). Click Tools in the left navigation bar, and then click Uninstall.
- Follow the instructions in the dialog box to uninstall the software and drivers.
How To Scan On Brother DCP-375CW
- Make sure you have installed the Brother software and drivers.
- Make sure the USB cable is connected correctly, or that you are connected to the network using your wireless access point/ router.
- Load your document.
- Press (SCAN) on the printer button
- Click a or b to select the [to PC] option, and then press OK.
- Press a or b to select the [to File] option, and then press OK.
- If the machine is connected over the network, press a or b to select the computer where you want to send data, and then press OK.
- Change the scan settings you want to change, such as scan type, resolution, file type, and document size, if needed. When finished press OK.
- Press Mono Start or Colour Start.
Brother DCP-375CW Wireless Network Setup
- For Mac, click Driver Download to go to the Brother Solutions Center. Follow the on-screen instructions to install printer drivers.
- Choose Wireless Network Connection (Wi-Fi), and then click Next.
Follow the on-screen instructions.
- Using One Push Method of Wi-Fi Protected Setup™ (WPS)
- Press a or b to select the [Network] option, and then press OK.
- Choose a or b to select the [WLAN] option, and then press OK.
- Press a or b to select the [WPS] option, and then press OK.
- When [WLAN Enable?] appears, press b to select On. This will start the wireless setup wizard. To cancel, press a.
- When the LCD displays [Press Key on rtr], press the WPS button on your wireless access point/router. Press an on the machine’s control panel. Your machine will automatically detect your wireless access point/ router and try to connect to your wireless network.
- If your wireless device is connected successfully, the machine’s LCD displays [Connected].