Brother DCP-350C Drivers Manual, Software Download, Scanner, Wireless Setup, Install, Windows 10, 8, 7, Mac Os, Linux – Offered the reliable graphics printing and quick scans of the Brother DCP-150C, its big Brother, the Brother DCP-350C, had a great deal to meet. Nonetheless, the Brother DCP-350C took visibly longer than various other devices we evaluated this month to start up as well as all set itself. Brother DCP-350C’s initial established procedure was at least. With a top resolution maximum of 6000x2400dpi, we weren’t amazed the Brother DCP-350C took almost 4 minutes to show us its best shot at A4 photo printing – and the results satisfied.
Complying with Brother’s regular plan, the USB link lies within the body of the tool during the four inkjet cartridges (black, yellow, magenta, and also cyan) slot into a conveniently located front-mounted compartment. Stumbling upon the top of the tool, together with the scanner lid, is the unit’s control board and also a 2-inch color LCD, which gives condition and response information. The LCD can be adjusted to different angles for easier readability. The various switches composing the control board permit you to go into setups, select a color or grayscale option, plus access ink administration functions.
Paper input, as well as the outcome, are both located at the front of the DCP-350C. The paper input tray on this printer can hold up to 100 sheets with assistance for many standard dimensions, envelopes, and cards up to 220g/m ². If a paper jam takes place, and this did occur on occasions during the evaluation duration, then the clog requires to be gotten rid of from the rear of the device. The DCP-350C is ranked at 30ppm grayscale and also 25ppm color. I was able to achieve comparable numbers when utilizing the Fast Print mode. It should be stated that the print high quality using this mode was just appropriate for draft papers. You would certainly require to switch to Fast/Normal, Normal, or Great settings for documents that were to be used for circulation to others.
See Also: Brother DCP-375CW Drivers Download
Brother DCP-350C Scanner, Wireless Setup, Software Download
Brother DCP-350C Drivers Compatibility Information
Microsoft Windows 10, Microsoft Windows 10 (x64), Windows 8.1, Windows 8.1 (x64), Windows 8, Windows 8 (x64), Windows 7, Windows 7 (x64), Windows Vista, Windows Vista (x64), Windows XP (32-bit), Macintosh, Mac OS X 10.4 (Tiger), Mac OS X 10.5, Mac OS X 10.6, Mac OS X 10.7 (Lion), Mac OS X 10.8 (Mountain Lion), Mac OS X 10.9(Mavericks), Mac OS X 10.10 (Yosemite), Mac OS X 10.11 (El Capitan), Mac OS X 10.12 (Mac Os Sierra), Mac OS X 10.13 (High Sierra), Mac OS 10.14 (Mojave), Mac OS 10.15, Linux OS (32-bit), Linux (64-bit), Linux Ubuntu: 12.10, 13.04, 13.10, 14.04 / Debian: 6.0, 7.0 / Fedora: 17, 18, 19, 20 / OpenSUSE: 12.2, 12.3, 13.1.
Brother DCP-350C Drivers Installation For Windows
- Select the Blue Downloads Button in the menu and the list of recent software downloaded files will open.
- Install the download by clicking on the name of the file.
- To open the folder that contains the downloaded files on your computer, click on the “Open download folder” link on the right side of the page.
- The folder containing your download will now be open.
- Follow the instructions displayed in the installation wizard.
- After the installation is completed, please restart the computer.
How To Uninstall Brother DCP-350C Drivers and Software
Windows 7, Windows Server 2008, and Windows Server 2008 R2
- Click (Start) > All Programs > Brother > Brother Utilities
Windows® 8 and Windows Server® 2012
- Tap or click (Brother Utilities) either on the Start screen or the desktop.
Windows® 8.1 and Windows Server® 2012 R2
- Move your mouse to the lower-left corner of the Start screen and click (if you are using a touch-based device, swipe up from the bottom of the Start screen to bring up the Apps screen).
- When the Apps screen appears, tap, or click (Brother Utilities).
Windows® 10 and Windows Server® 2016
- Choose Start > Brother > Brother Utilities.
- Click the drop-down list, and then select your model name (if not already selected). Click Tools in the left navigation bar, and then click Uninstall.
- Follow the instructions in the dialog box to uninstall the software and drivers.
How To Scan On Brother DCP-350C
- Make sure you have installed the Brother software and drivers.
- Make sure the USB cable is connected correctly, or that you are connected to the network using your wireless access point/ router.
- Load your document.
- Press (SCAN) on the printer button
- Click a or b to select the [to PC] option, and then press OK.
- Press a or b to select the [to File] option, and then press OK.
- If the machine is connected over the network, press a or b to select the computer where you want to send data, and then press OK.
- Change the scan settings you want to change, such as scan type, resolution, file type, and document size, if needed. When finished press OK.
- Press Mono Start or Colour Start.
Brother DCP-350C Wireless Network Setup
- For Mac, click Driver Download to go to the Brother Solutions Center. Follow the on-screen instructions to install printer drivers.
- Choose Wireless Network Connection (Wi-Fi), and then click Next.
Follow the on-screen instructions.
- Using One Push Method of Wi-Fi Protected Setup™ (WPS)
- Press a or b to select the [Network] option, and then press OK.
- Choose a or b to select the [WLAN] option, and then press OK.
- Press a or b to select the [WPS] option, and then press OK.
- When [WLAN Enable?] appears, press b to select On. This will start the wireless setup wizard. To cancel, press a.
- When the LCD displays [Press Key on rtr], press the WPS button on your wireless access point/router. Press an on the machine’s control panel. Your machine will automatically detect your wireless access point/ router and try to connect to your wireless network.
- If your wireless device is connected successfully, the machine’s LCD displays [Connected].
Incoming search terms:
- brother dcp 350c driver download