Brother DCP-330C Drivers Manual, Software Download, Scanner, Wireless Setup, Install, Windows 10, 8, 7, Mac Os, Linux – Brother does not create a dedicated photo printer, yet the DCP-330C is a suitable all-in-one that additionally includes a scanner and also faxes function. Although the MFL-Pro Suite software application manages scanning and copying responsibilities, you are delegated your tools to print, so you can anticipate obtaining somewhat acquainted with the motorist settings. Choosing 6 x 4-inch borderless printing is more complicated than it should be, as you need to pick the appropriate paper from a lengthy list of media.
A4 is more comfortable yet, even so, A4 and also A4 Borderless are noted as two various sorts of media, where different other suppliers treat them as one paper dimension and two modes of printing. Filling 6 x 4 image paper suggests you need to remove the input tray to load the form into a caddy on the internal side of the tray. The completed 6 x 4 print winds up inside the depths of the printer. Straight printing is extra effective, as the printer has fewer choices to confuse the issue and practically moves on with the work. Nonetheless, you can not carry out any jobs within the printer, such as dealing with red-eye.
The Brother is cheap to purchase and likewise low-cost to run, with a set of four cartridges setting you back ₤ 32, which exercises to regarding 8p per print, yet that’s the most effective we can state regarding this printer. It can be irritating to use; the print rate is prolonged, and print quality is unimpressive. Basic 6 x 4 prints look so-so; however, our brilliant, colorful A4 prints were transformed into streaky, obscured pictures that took away enormously from the original. Generally, our rating mirrors the Brother DCP-330C as a picture printer, but it deserves keeping in mind, this is not a photo printer, like Epson – it is a printer that happens likewise to print photos.
See Also: Brother DCP-350C Drivers Download
Brother DCP-330C Scanner, Wireless Setup, Software Download
Brother DCP-330C Drivers Compatibility Information
Microsoft Windows 10, Microsoft Windows 10 (x64), Windows 8.1, Windows 8.1 (x64), Windows 8, Windows 8 (x64), Windows 7, Windows 7 (x64), Windows Vista, Windows Vista (x64), Windows XP (32-bit), Macintosh, Mac OS X 10.4 (Tiger), Mac OS X 10.5, Mac OS X 10.6, Mac OS X 10.7 (Lion), Mac OS X 10.8 (Mountain Lion), Mac OS X 10.9(Mavericks), Mac OS X 10.10 (Yosemite), Mac OS X 10.11 (El Capitan), Mac OS X 10.12 (Mac Os Sierra), Mac OS X 10.13 (High Sierra), Mac OS 10.14 (Mojave), Mac OS 10.15, Linux OS (32-bit), Linux (64-bit), Linux Ubuntu: 12.10, 13.04, 13.10, 14.04 / Debian: 6.0, 7.0 / Fedora: 17, 18, 19, 20 / OpenSUSE: 12.2, 12.3, 13.1.
Brother DCP-330C Drivers Installation For Windows
- Select Blue Downloads Button in the menu and the list of recent software downloaded files will open.
- Install the download by clicking on the name of the file.
- To open the folder that contains the downloaded files on your computer, click on the “Open download folder” link on the right side of the page.
- The folder containing your download will now be open.
- Follow the instructions displayed in the installation wizard.
How To Uninstall Brother DCP-330C Drivers and Software
Windows 7, Windows Server 2008 and Windows Server 2008 R2
- Click (Start) > All Programs > Brother > Brother Utilities
Windows® 8 and Windows Server® 2012
- Tap or click (Brother Utilities) either on the Start screen or the desktop.
Windows® 8.1 and Windows Server® 2012 R2
- Move your mouse to the lower-left corner of the Start screen and click (if you are using a touch-based device, swipe up from the bottom of the Start screen to bring up the Apps screen).
- When the Apps screen appears, tap, or click (Brother Utilities).
Windows® 10 and Windows Server® 2016
- Choose Start > Brother > Brother Utilities.
- Click the drop-down list, and then select your model name (if not already selected). Click Tools in the left navigation bar, and then click Uninstall.
- Follow the instructions in the dialog box to uninstall the software and drivers.
How To Scan On Brother DCP-330C
- Make sure you have installed the Brother software and drivers.
- Make sure the USB cable is connected correctly, or that you are connected to the network using your wireless access point/ router.
- Load your document.
- Press (SCAN) on the printer button
- Click a or b to select the [to PC] option, and then press OK.
- Press a or b to select the [to File] option, and then press OK.
- If the machine is connected over the network, press a or b to select the computer where you want to send data, and then press OK.
- Change the scan settings you want to change, such as scan type, resolution, file type, and document size, if needed. When finished press OK.
- Press Mono Start or Colour Start.
Brother DCP-330C Wireless Network Setup
- For Mac, click Driver Download to go to the Brother Solutions Center. Follow the on-screen instructions to install printer drivers.
- Choose Wireless Network Connection (Wi-Fi), and then click Next.
Follow the on-screen instructions.
- Using One Push Method of Wi-Fi Protected Setup™ (WPS)
- Press a or b to select the [Network] option, and then press OK.
- Choose a or b to select the [WLAN] option, and then press OK.
- Press a or b to select the [WPS] option, and then press OK.
- When [WLAN Enable?] appears, press b to select On. This will start the wireless setup wizard. To cancel, press a.
- When the LCD displays [Press Key on rtr], press the WPS button on your wireless access point/router. Press an on the machine’s control panel. Your machine will automatically detect your wireless access point/ router and try to connect to your wireless network.
- If your wireless device is connected successfully, the machine’s LCD displays [Connected].