Brother DCP-130C Driver Manual, Software Download, Scanner, Wireless Setup, Install, Windows 10, 8, 7, Mac Os, Linux – The Brother DCP-130C is 39x35x16cm as well as light grey and black in color. There are a total of 15 switches all at the right side of the leading edge of the leading in addition to an instead bad LED display screen that you always appear to be at the wrong angle to see what it is claiming. The front has two card slots in addition to a PictBridge one. It is nice to see a correct paper tray – as opposed to open shelf-printed outcomes are delivered face-up on a shelf simply above the paper tray.
The Brother The DCP-130c Color Inkjet All-in-One provides high quality, shade inkjet printing, shade scanning as well as PC-free color duplicating along with Brother’s PhotoCapture Center function so you can print your photos with remarkable results. With this portable all-in-one unit you can print photos directly from the card, transfer images to your computer, or print from your PictBridge enabled cam – all using intuitive controls. The scanner is rather excellent and I was rather satisfied with the high quality of all web pages that I downloaded to the COMPUTER. A quick method of evaluating the scanner is to use it as a stand-alone photocopier. Around 30 secs for a color duplicate that differs very little from the original.
For publishing the ubiquitous 200-word paper in draft mode it is 12PPM as well as the even more typical 1500 word record spread over four pages is 10PPM and the output for both is grey so actually only useful for proofing. Printing in normal mode produces near black outcome yet is rather slower. Now onto photo output and also regular viewers will certainly remember the hideous time taken to print an A4 borderless print with ins, 2015 model. This year a substantial renovation it only takes 9minutes, still poor however on the same planet as other firms. To publish 4 9x13cm photos on an A4 sheet need to take about the same time.
See Also: Brother DCP-165C Driver Download
Brother DCP-130C Scanner, Wireless Setup, Software Download
Brother DCP-130C Driver Compatibility Information
Microsoft Windows 10, Microsoft Windows 10 (x64), Windows 8.1, Windows 8.1 (x64), Windows 8, Windows 8 (x64), Windows 7, Windows 7 (x64), Windows Vista, Windows Vista (x64), Windows XP (32-bit), Macintosh, Mac OS X 10.4 (Tiger), Mac OS X 10.5, Mac OS X 10.6, Mac OS X 10.7 (Lion), Mac OS X 10.8 (Mountain Lion), Mac OS X 10.9(Mavericks), Mac OS X 10.10 (Yosemite), Mac OS X 10.11 (El Capitan), Mac OS X 10.12 (Mac Os Sierra), Mac OS X 10.13 (High Sierra), Mac OS 10.14 (Mojave), Mac OS 10.15, Linux OS (32-bit), Linux (64-bit), Linux Ubuntu: 12.10, 13.04, 13.10, 14.04 / Debian: 6.0, 7.0 / Fedora: 17, 18, 19, 20 / OpenSUSE: 12.2, 12.3, 13.1.
Brother DCP-130C Driver Installation For Windows
- Select the Blue Downloads Button in the menu and the list of recent software downloaded files will open.
- Install the download by clicking on the name of the file.
- To open the folder that contains the downloaded files on your computer, click on the “Open download folder” link on the right side of the page.
- The folder containing your download will now be open.
- Follow the instructions displayed in the installation wizard.
How To Uninstall Brother DCP-130C Driver and Software
Windows 7, Windows Server 2008, and Windows Server 2008 R2
- Click (Start) > All Programs > Brother > Brother Utilities
Windows® 8 and Windows Server® 2012
- Tap or click (Brother Utilities) either on the Start screen or the desktop.
Windows® 8.1 and Windows Server® 2012 R2
- Move your mouse to the lower-left corner of the Start screen and click (if you are using a touch-based device, swipe up from the bottom of the Start screen to bring up the Apps screen).
- When the Apps screen appears, tap, or click (Brother Utilities).
Windows® 10 and Windows Server® 2016
- Choose Start > Brother > Brother Utilities.
- Click the drop-down list, and then select your model name (if not already selected). Click Tools in the left navigation bar, and then click Uninstall.
- Follow the instructions in the dialog box to uninstall the software and drivers.
How To Scan On Brother
- Make sure you have installed the Brother software and drivers.
- Make sure the USB cable is connected correctly, or that you are connected to the network using your wireless access point/ router.
- Load your document.
- Press (SCAN) on the printer button
- Click a or b to select the [to PC] option, and then press OK.
- Press a or b to select the [to File] option, and then press OK.
- If the machine is connected over the network, press a or b to select the computer where you want to send data, and then press OK.
- Change the scan settings you want to change, such as scan type, resolution, file type, and document size, if needed. When finished press OK.
- Press Mono Start or Colour Start.
Brother DCP-130C Wireless Network Setup
- For Mac, click Driver Download to go to the Brother Solutions Center. Follow the on-screen instructions to install printer drivers.
- Choose Wireless Network Connection (Wi-Fi), and then click Next.
Follow the on-screen instructions.
- Using One Push Method of Wi-Fi Protected Setup™ (WPS)
- Press a or b to select the [Network] option, and then press OK.
- Choose a or b to select the [WLAN] option, and then press OK.
- Press a or b to select the [WPS] option, and then press OK.
- When [WLAN Enable?] appears, press b to select On. This will start the wireless setup wizard. To cancel, press a.
- When the LCD displays [Press Key on rtr], press the WPS button on your wireless access point/router. Press an on the machine’s control panel. Your machine will automatically detect your wireless access point/ router and try to connect to your wireless network.
- If your wireless device is connected successfully, the machine’s LCD displays [Connected].